Haruhi/Konata Seiyuu Aya Hirano in AV Debut

ayaphotobookl

Popular seiyuu, J-pop singer and dabbling idol 平野綾 / Aya Hirano (Konata, Haruhi, etc.) is set to debut in an adult video, though she will be played by an “actress” resembling her, and the production is strictly unauthorised.

akb-006

The title will be called 平○綾の憂鬱 / The Melancholy of Aya Hi—no, set for release in September 12th, and is by TMA. “I have no interest in ordinary AV” is their catch line.

Source New Akiba is less than scathing, and thinks there isn’t much resemblance, and I might be inclined to agree. Unfortunately, for her at least, there may be little legal recourse for Ms Hirano…

Comment by bishounen
    02:58 19/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

that av idol sucks, she's nothing compare to Aya-chan

08:53 11/12/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

the last picture isn't her right??

Comment by Tyrenol
    01:57 02/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I think TMA's having sex with KyotoAnimu. That's my personal opinion.

Comment by Asian Guy
    06:10 08/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I’m an Asian Guy and I can say how much “this woman” likes alike Aya in western ppl’s eyes(cause western ppl hardly notice the slight different about asain as well as asian ppl hardly notice about western ppl’s), she is not Aya, she’s just Aya wanna-be.

Comment by lelouch
    17:42 07/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

hmm i'm american but i also have very good eyes.at least when it comes to women.especially aya-dono.but to try to make an av with a fake aya hirano? come on

17:17 21/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

asian you are... i can hardly understand what this fool is writing about

Comment by hashihime
    11:43 02/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm sure she will be horrified -- as I was by your title, lol -- but there is an old saying in the entertainment business: "I don't care what they write about me as long as they spell my name right." Almost all publicity is good publicity, in that it attracts people to buy what you produce.

Who else has this happened to/been done for? Shouko-tan? It's as if 2channelers run this company, lol. They have been talking about such a possibility for a while now.

Comment by IrrugaSinX
    13:02 02/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

your topic title almost gave me a heartache...geezz~
    thx got its not the real deal..-_-..

Comment by smakoto
    18:37 02/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I've seen AVs available for rent of Leah Dizon lookalikes, so this shouldn't be too surprising. Fortunately, unlike Leah Dizon, this Aya wannabe looks NOTHING like her.