Daughter Gives Onanistic Present for Father’s Day

Daughter Gives Onanistic Present for Father\'s Day - Tenga Dutch Wife/\

A lucky (?) father appears to have received an unusual gift for Father’s Day, in the form of the deluxe Tenga set including every product in the expansive range of onanist accessories, given by his Tenga employee daughter.

The father for his part apparently had never laid eyes on the leading (only) “men’s health accessory” (or what might uncharitably be described as a Dutch wife disguised as a can of deodorant), and may have had to have certain matters explained to him.

“What kind of expression should I make in response to such a gift…”

I will spare you a translation of the sordid exchange which follows. Actually, I won’t.

Shameless Tenga shill/daughter: “They’re not just good to look at, they also have great functionality! This bit is soft and you can get a good grip on it, it’s quite stimulating.”

Disgusted papa: “Really? And this bellows thing is?”

Shameless Tenga shill/daughter: “The bellows makes the end turn around.”

Disgusted papa: “Really? It’s well made isn’t it?”

Shameless Tenga shill/daughter: “There’s gel inside which takes on various shapes… and with this part you can adjust the vacuum power.”

Disgusted papa: “Amazing!”

Tenga marketing is a shrewdly operated affair.

Comment by Anon
    17:24 07/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

i can imagine konata giving her papa one of those lol

Comment by none taken
    17:01 20/08/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Wow...really. I cannot imagine giving my dad such a gift. Maybe she had the hots for him.

Ughh....

Comment by NO MEANS YES
    04:58 15/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Heh, I never saw these things as looking like a can of deodorant. It's a good cover though, and a great way to market them. When I got caught with my Fleshlight (which is supposed to look like a flashlight, I know) I blanked out because I couldn't think of any believable yet phony explanation of its purpose.

The only downside to this sort of thing is that once it reaches mainstream media, that "can of deodorant" guise is totally blown. I don't keep up on Tenga's business, but hopefully they have been careful about advertising opportunities. Accepting a TV spot where they point out the genius design simultaneously ruins the whole point of making it that way, since everyone then knows what it really is.

Or, I suppose they could
    A) advertise only on the intarwebs
    B) run TV spots at 3 AM

18:06 29/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What a nice and considerable daughter!

Comment by paul
    06:15 29/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

she must have been raised with one parent

Comment by Trezaquets
    20:18 21/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

if this real, then that daughter is really something,,, to give her father this kind of gift in fathers day,,,

Comment by karry
    01:41 24/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Dammit, is that all ? Reading the title - i thought she put on the show for him, but this is just disappointing.

Comment by Lsio
    06:07 24/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, is it real? or just commercial?

Comment by Artefact

Your guess is as good as mine - I suspect they went through with it just to avoid any problems, but it is obviously a grand publicity stunt.