Queen’s Blade Game Books

Comment by Anon
    10:41 04/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The angel jumped up in rage when she lost all the matches with the she-monkey :P

Comment by Sora
    13:44 30/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I do have some of the figures along with a few of the books from Queen's Blade.

But since i can't read Japanese, I have no clue how to play them at all.
    Would be nice if there's an English tutorial or something, I'll be thrilled to try them out. :3

Comment by Artefact
    13:48 30/07/2008 # ! Questionable

I thought the rules were the same as the English original? Might be worth a look...

Comment by Road Roller
    21:19 26/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You mean, people actually buy these books without the intention of playing them??? Thats crazy!!

The game is quite fun, it's based off an English game called "Lost Worlds" which is basically the same I think only Queens Blade has much more entertaining characters. The game is a lot of fun, it involves two players picking a move and then flipping each-others books to the corresponding page numbers to get a result. It can be quite complex at times as weapons can be disarmed and later retried, Alice of Queens gate has guns which need reloading and Airi the maid drains hit points with physical touch. I have a lot of fun playing it and if you can read Japanese and have friends who can also read I highly recommend trying it.

Comment by MaidNiac
    01:38 09/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Princess Yuumil is the best..

16:52 08/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

where is Nanael D:

Comment by scott
    Comment by Panther
    01:05 23/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I have Nyx's book and her figure. Hmm Stella looks...stellar.

Comment by AnimeRookie
    18:56 21/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Thought you were a goner... as if the whole webpage just closed down & left.

You just gave me quite a scare there X'D

Comment by Artefact

Two technical problems came up and I was asleep - really not a good day. My apologies to all afflicted!

Comment by Artefact

Post is fixed - my apologies for any earlier problems... there was an inexplicable bad jpg, very strange.

Comment by Exiled_Gundam
    08:51 22/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Huhu, the Stella one is not official though; it's like a doujin or something.
    About Queens Blade, I'm collecting thier figures now (frm Megahouse only, coz castoffable and affordable)

Comment by Artefact

The figures are really good aren't they?
    I didn't know about the Stella thing... They seem to have all sorts of complex arrangements with the books. Official or not, what a midriff she has...

Comment by Exiled_Gundam
    10:57 22/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Regarding the Stella thingie, i've heard before that Hobby Japan once want to sue the creator of Queen Quest (the name of the book that have Stella you posted) because the artwork is very similar to the official one, but i think the matter solve already.
    About Queens Blade figurines, you buy them?

Comment by Artefact

I see, I expect they are none too happy about the unofficial books then, however good they are.
    I haven't got any of the figures, although Shizuka is looking interesting; it seems no Stella figures then - unfortunate.

Comment by Exiled_Gundam
    10:58 22/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Oops, forgot.. I actually start liking Queens Blade after buying their first figure, Reina