Yui Toshiki

00:03 10/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

(TexasDude)

Always loved his work. He's been doing such manga since the early 90s when I started collecting some of his stuff, perhaps even in the late 80s.

His style has always stood out... I was collecting one of his non-H manga (Newtype) under his different name before the H. I didn't know it was the same person at first. I thought someone was "inspired" by the non-H artist, until I saw there was a WHOLE lot of H and figured it out.

He has some strange and cool concepts. Sex in portals - such as a girl in two different places, er the top half giving BJ to a guy or thing and the rear end by someone else thousands or light years away. :) Sex on floating rocks, hover bikes powered by her body sitting on a vibrator.

02:35 24/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

whats the name of the one right before the doll at the end

Comment by Uncommon0taku
    02:31 08/12/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

simply beautiful - delicious!

09:25 22/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't see what the big deal is to be frank. Art is mediocre, scenarios unimaginative. I've seen much better H-galleries on this site.

Comment by Kokopure
    13:43 03/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Art's fantastic. In the end of the first hetero one, though, he seems to have forgotten whose legs go where, although there are six so that's probably forgivable.

And I think the weird end of the doll-one just goes to show that he's like any other artist: either not quite in possession of a full deck, or having extra cards of his sleeve.

But yeah, as a purely yuri fan, the hetero means nothing to me, but good art nonetheless.

Comment by TheBest_F-22
    08:04 28/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I REALLY LOVEd one of his "long" mangas with 5 Volumes, 37 chapters. (His only english translated "long" manga WITH a Story I know)

It has an AWESOME Story and, IMO, it places between categories of "Ecchi" and "Hentai". The "Hentai" category is given because of his way of making the readers "see" the missing uncensored sex parts where they actually aren't.
    In this book, the story was supposed to be the most important thing and I get the feeling he didn't want to ruin it by having to censor, so, he just did that AWESOME "Almost" Hentai thing where he always hid the genitals and sex parts behind anything: legs, arms, beds, You name it!.

Pure AWESOMEness!. XD

C Ya!. ;P

by TheBest_F-22 (aka "jpagdc" @ AniDB & "thebestf22" @ MU)

06:18 20/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

gotta love toshiki yui, altho gathering momohime releases is hard T_T

21:13 16/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

the last one BLEW MY MIND! srsly I dont get it;/

Comment by Someanon
    03:25 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Agreed. I was like "oh, good stuff" then BAM! dismembered doll-thing... Anyway, not counting the last one, quite good art.