Demon Newscaster Kills Self

Newscaster 川田亜子/Ako Kawada (29), has committed suicide

Newscaster 川田亜子/Ako Kawada (29), has committed suicide for reasons which still remain unclear, but whatever her thinking the lamentable act is causing something of a stir. She opted for the classic method of burning charcoal briquettes in her car, and apparently also left a will. A variety of potentially salacious details threaten to emerge.

At the heart of the case are the curious, and in hindsight extraordinarily ominous, statements she posted on her official blog “Ako’s Style”. A few weeks prior to killing herself, she posted this (which has naturally now been deleted):

Demon

On Mother’s Day I became a demon. Perhaps I was one from the start.

I asked the mother who bore me into this world what meaning there is to life. My mother’s tears don’t take away my own. The sound of her tears echoes in my ears.

She later apologised for worrying people in another post, though her gloomy missives continued. We also have the evidence of edits to her Wikipedia article made by an IP from within a network she worked for, leaving such cryptic remarks as “her speciality was lewd jokes”.

The boards are alive with speculation as to the details of the case, and it seems a variety of background elements have yet to emerge, but whatever the specifics she appears to have entered into a downward spiral from which she could not recover. Details for the story are all over the mass media, but the most interesting report comes from New Akiba.

I can’t help thinking that the sort of talk she was coming out with above would be a dead giveaway as to her likely actions?

Comment by GhostShell
    14:12 31/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It does not make sense, she looks so bright and smart young woman, if the casting crew have noticed changes in her why didn't she received nourishment or comfort if there was a problem? Its always the pretty ones that commit the suicide *sigh* -_-

09:27 17/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

a similar case in lima where a cool girl named Monica Santa Maria got suicide

Comment by Geerie
    00:42 27/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

was there ever any updates on this?

Comment by Illuxion
    07:40 26/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This just... sad... so young, if she ask me what life is, I could save her...

09:42 13/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

As a survivor of a couple of loved ones who have checked out, it hurts. You question if free will is really a good thing. You question if you paid enough attention.

But no one truly knows your demons but you. If someone you loved hurts, just pay attention. Don't let it come to this.

01:29 21/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That's a shame, she was a pretty woman as well.

I get comments like these everyday and I know how to react to them and I sometimes question myself as well. I know full well not to say insulting things to anyone. If they are going through a hard time, I try cheer them up and as someone who went through alot of crap in their life, I find it very sad that many people do this. If they're man or woman, I can't help but just comfort them.

01:39 21/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Some of my friends are like that and I make it my duty to help them and boost their confidence and yea, some trolls are just plain mean to most of my friends. The pretty girls always need someone to defend them from ridiculers, I don't give a damn if the trolls aim their insults at me, I got a tough skin that I just make some of the comments and just say "Yea, that's my name and I'm your neighbor next door to you"

Comment by Fonzer
    08:03 11/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Ah yes the world still has it's secrets as it seems.
    I do believe there are some things that we don't know about.
    Sometimes i do hear about such storys

Comment by unicogirl
    17:15 07/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

hmm
    maybe someone typed "Die" on her Blog?

Comment by Artefact
    17:19 07/06/2008 # ! Inadvisable

Something to do with a flagging career and boyfriend troubles by the looks of things...

Comment by Toonleap
    01:57 30/05/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Its a shame indeed...so young, beautiful and a great career ahead. There are many ways to solve the problems and suicide is not an option....another life goes to a waste.

Comment by bryan
    10:21 28/05/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

thats a shame :(

Comment by Dave
    10:59 18/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

There have been a few updates to this story in recent days. Have a look at the article I wrote with the help of a source close to the story:

Comment by kenjiharima
    01:05 05/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

She must have a dual personality.

Comment by monmon
    11:03 03/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I say maybe a social trend.. u know.. how some people react to certain stimuli..

for example.. in china there was a news report of a man suicide by gas emissions from his car. Then later that month a noticeable group of people died the same way.

Just a thought.. perhaps.. boyfriend trouble... meh

(If you want a large majority of people to die.. show them how XD)

A pussy wasted...way to go Japan...