Juuzoh Minazuki

Comment by brotha japan fan
    04:07 14/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what the duece?!
    too many hentai chicks having fun with them selves!

11:38 28/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

she's so cute... I hate that guy, I wish he wasn't there... <.<

Comment by Karma
    17:51 27/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Does it happen to exist a translation of that series at the top?

15:23 06/10/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

HOLY SHIT THAT LAST GIRL IS A HERMAPHRODITE!!!

22:55 15/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

While paying attention to the feet in the last image, you may have missed another detail. Two details, in fact, below a third.

I wonder if there's no excellent hentae artist in Japan who hasn't dabbled in _that_.

Comment by ipood
    20:21 09/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Not just the feet, all of his character anatomy looks simply amazing! But those CG works look a little bland to be honest.

Comment by Karma
    20:47 14/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I have only seen a little of this artist's work before... thanks for this!

And I agree, he draws feet very well. They are just "alive" - they are not just hurried like most others or "LOOK FEET FEEEET FETISH LOOOK".

The last image in this list is pure love ;P
    All hail almost no censoring!

Comment by Karma
    20:55 14/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Feel free to remove one of these ;P

Gotta love when browsers say "f-ck you this is errorz" when it's not.

Comment by Artefact

Don't worry about it.

I am not normally bothered by feet, but the ones he draws are most sensual...

By the way, I did a reprehensible thing and omitted his most famous story - see here.

Comment by Karma
    23:56 14/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Personally, I tend to look up only barefoot manga pictures. I don't know, I just love the free spirit in some of them. I don't find feet sexy, but I find someone who is barefoot sexy, so I guess it's... some... passive fetishism or something >_> ...anyway.

Ah, yes that one... That was the only thing I had from this artist before. Really really -really- good stuff =^_^=

I have it with an English translation as well, actually (though I can't be sure if it's a pure translation or just good guesses).