American Size Tenga

dsc00112

Remembered seeing a mention of such a thing over at Danny Choo’s a while back, but didn’t think much would come of it (excuse the pun). However, my eye was caught by this in an Akiba adult department store – and how accommodating it looks! Not a user, or an American, so unfortunately I can’t comment on whether it is truly sufficient for American use, although the flattery probably also extends to Europeans.

dsc00114

This store had several floors of such devices, and Tenga were tastefully (or as tastefully as can be in such a store) displayed throughout.

dsc00116

Absolutely inexplicable? Lucky Star characters in a probably unauthorised promotional venture. The text says “Dutch Wife”, naturally enough. The one below says “large scale hole”. Delightful.

Comment by イチロ イノ (Ichiro Ino)
    00:39 11/11/2008 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

haha, with pedo bear seal!

Comment by DJ Bulgogi
    14:14 08/11/2008 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

oh man is that in side the akiba donki?

Comment by Quen
    10:13 13/09/2008 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I did purchase the Flip Hole a month ago, almost kicked myself when I saw that a newer "US" sized Tenga had just come out, but guessing a bigger, more gaijin friendly Flip Hole is still some ways afar. It does feel too small, but still workable.

Flip Hole is good, recommended!

Mind you, the small 3-pack of gels that come with it are actually only intended for 3 uses. Got 6 or so out of them, but if I had known I would've purchased extra.

Comment by CS KitKat
    13:12 26/04/2008 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Sorry to disappoint you but I think the U.S. in U.S. tenga stands for Ultra Sized and not United States, I bought a set from ToyDemon.com and that's what it labeled U.S. as. A search on wiki also confirm the same thing.

10:05 07/10/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

The sign is misleading saying, "For American Size".

The acronym 'U.S.' must be just a coincidence.

Comment by Neil Duckett
    11:51 26/04/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I bought 2 from Shinjuku the other day .... they're pretty good actually, the deep throat one is great! ...The bitter and sweet one is a bit small though.

20:49 06/12/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

American size?

So it is even shorter? o_o

Comment by unico
    21:06 19/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

we prefer the jackrabbit

Comment by Artefact

I am still not convinced as to whether it is a marketing ploy or not... The Tenga folks seem to have a shrewd grasp of how to market them as male health accessories rather than the tacky things with pictures of AV stars on the box. They look like deodorants or some such.

Comment by Artefact

Look at the top most photo where it says "For American Size" - I think you are right (in fact you definitely are - it says Ultra Size right there), but a double entendre is doubtless part of their plan, wouldn't you say?

05:15 10/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i think "double sens" is more accurate. no offense, i'm not a grammar nazi

Comment by CS KitKat
    09:52 30/04/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah I didn't catch that "For American Size", anyone seen the new "Flip Hole" model?

Comment by TalonShow
    00:56 15/05/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah I didn’t catch that “For American Size”, anyone seen the new “Flip Hole” model?

Yeah, if you search google you can find it at kanojotoys.com. Looks pretty intense to be honest....all of those nubs and gel. Hmm...........on second thought.....:-)

... DID YOU KNOW
    that due to poor diets, and genetic factors...
    The average American penis is the same size as the average Japanese when fully erect?
    5.2" on average... the world average is closer to 5.5 than 6, 6 was invented by having men measure them selves, and they all lied.

Comment by Eurasian

I was think was getting one for my boyfriend, since I've been so busy lately. Its funny, the "ultra size" but so true...he is insanely big! If you want a hint, he's in the double digits <3