Nintendo legend Shigeru Miyamoto has provoked the ire of Japanese gamers by complaining that it is their inability to stomach the challenge of difficult action games which has led to the genre’s decline in Japan, even as challenge-loving American gamers happily lap them up.
Nintendo’s CEO has been saying the PS4 and Xbox 720 are no competition for the Wii U – because consumers won’t be able to tell the difference anyway.
- Anonymous commented on February 13, 2013 01:06
Get to the best Source for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC, 3DS, PS Vita & iPhone games with expert reviews, news, previews, trailers, cheat codes, wiki guides & walkthroughs Best Source for your Wii Games... More
- Anonymous commented on July 14, 2012 05:09
> mfw someone says "Dead or Alive" is for kids. And people wonder why kids nowadays only knows pussy and tits.... More
Efforts to compare the power of Nintendo’s upcoming Wii U to the practically obsolete PS3 and Xbox 360 have finally yielded results – and those hoping for the Wii U to at least beat – if not exceed – the capabilities of the lowly PS3 have been gravely disappointed.
- Anonymous commented on September 27, 2012 18:32
Fucking peasants. PC master race reporting in.... More
- Anonymous commented on July 1, 2012 20:29
The reporter is clearly confused: Wii U was never meant to match any of the hardware specs of those high-powered loser machines. Only a stronger version of Wii. And of course Wii is far weaker... More
Dragon Quest X Online has been unveiled, though the news that it is apparently both an MMORPG and developed by Square Enix has prompted a great deal of scepticism.
- Kevin Wu commented on September 19, 2011 02:13
wake me up when Diablo three comes up. If it doesn't end up on this site's radars i'll be quite disappointed.... More
- Kevin Wu commented on September 19, 2011 02:10
you can't deny the fact that world of fucking warcraft is amazingly overpowered in terms of player base. everyone in my highschool's student counsel played it lol, even the female student prez. Now that's a... More
Nintendo’s newly announced “Wii U” console is already the subject of controversy – the company has admitted using footage from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of games in its promotional material, and when confronted over the swindle they lamely point to their discrete “all gameplay images are intended only as illustrations” disclaimer.
- Anonymous commented on September 13, 2011 07:26
Sony say the ps4 won't be powerfull than the ps3. As for MS I'm not sure.... More
- Anonymous commented on August 13, 2011 19:04
Screw it. I'm just gonna buy them all anyways. In a few years new innovations will be made and I'll be buying those too. The only thing that stays the same is the arguing. Always... More
Nintendo has announced the successor to the Wii, dubbed the “Wii U” and due in 2012 – this time the gimmick is a large screen in the controller, together with some much upgraded hardware.
- Anonymous commented on June 20, 2011 15:49
Except nintendo's sales are in the toilet and they have decline about 60% in the last 10 years. The only people who like they're games are the older, nostalgic gamers and kids.... More
- Linklex commented on June 11, 2011 16:44
Nintendo Wii-u is AWESOME and the ramake games is so cool... More
Nintendo has announced the announcement of a previously unannounced successor console to its hugely successful but now largely moribund Wii.
- tyciol commented on May 4, 2011 17:35
I don't have one of those =(... More
- Anonymous commented on April 30, 2011 23:37
Consoles are a more "casual" market. That is, why consoles get all the best games, computer gamers spend more money on hardware. So therefor, most console gamers are looking into hooking up one Nintendo console into... More
Ranking the best selling Japanese RPGs of the current generation of consoles provides evidence of some less than inspiring trends in gameplay and production values, amongst what is often considered the Japanese gaming industry’s flagship genre.
- Anonymous commented on February 25, 2011 21:20
Too bad the actual GOOD J-RPGs aren't up here, like Valkyria Chronicles or Persona.... More
- Anonymous commented on February 18, 2011 19:11
I also lol'd at that. Valkyria chronicles for the Win, that games gameplay really captured my attention. kinda reminded me of chess with each piece having its own amount of movement available. Great Game, too bad... More
Famitsu’s ranking of Japan’s top 100 best selling games of 2010 has found its way online, and seems to reveal the Japanese gaming market has devolved into a staid mixture of endless RPG franchises and Mario games…
- Anonymous commented on January 25, 2011 01:01
sales don't usually indicate how good a game is either. for example i like pokemon, and i like kingdom hearts, and if you ask me to rate them by how much i liked them, i... More
- Anonymous commented on January 25, 2011 00:57
those two were pretty good games over here on this side of the world. they're not for everyone, but they're good.... More
Japanese gamers apparently face arrest if they lend their games to friends – police recently executed a search warrant based on the unauthorised lending of 5 games, charging the lender with copyright infringement.
- Chen-04 commented on January 10, 2013 07:50
Renting is just like pirating in that regard. Copyright laws are stupid in most conceivable ways.... More
- jr2nd commented on September 6, 2012 14:58
i wonder whats next? lol cant lend games in japan, next you cant play on your friends console in his house because its not yours so breaks copyright? lol or i visit my friends house for a... More
PlayStation 3 fanatics are crowing over the fact that 2011 appears all but devoid of exclusives for lesser platforms.
- Anonymous commented on January 28, 2011 22:31
"year of the PS3"? The PC have more exclusive games this year.... More
- Anonymous commented on January 14, 2011 19:22
Wii doesn't need to bring attraction to the system. Everyone in the world has already bought one. Whats the point anymore? Next plan of action is to scrap it and move on to a more... More
A ranking of Japan’s best selling games of 2010 not only proves a major embarrassment to Sony, with not a single title on the PS3 making the list, but also manages to raise some depressing questions about the tastes of the Japanese gaming public…
- Anonymous commented on January 7, 2011 13:47
Should be retitled "Top 10 Best Selling Games of 2010 in Japan"... More
- Anonymous commented on December 31, 2010 10:29
Japan apparently hates the PC with a passion except for eroge fans. I gotta give Japan credit, though. Mario Galaxy 2 is still going strong over there. I don't think it made the top 10... More
- Top 10 Sexiest Anime Characters
- Lovely Hanekawa Cosplay by Saku
- Oculus Rift Boob-Groping Simulator: "It's Not Dead After All!"
- Booth Babes of TGS 2014 Sexy As Always
- Hatsune Miku to Debut on The Late Show
- Final Fantasy XV: "Is It Really Final Fantasy Anymore?"
- Agency Sues Idols & Fans for Dating: "Idols = Slaves"
- Strike Witches Kurenai no Majotachi Bathing Extravaganza
- Chichi Momi Lesson Tantalizing Oppai Ero-Anime
- Darkstalkers Artbook A True Delight
- "Motto Onsen ni Ikou" Completely Drenched
- Momiji Inubashiri Ero-Cosplay by Madoka
- Chichiiro Toiki Degrading Indeed
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Shows No Sign Of Cooling Off
- Comiket 86 Cosplay More Exposed Than Ever
- Comiket 86 "The Skimpiest Yet"
- Top 10 Sexiest Anime Characters
- Baku-Ane Otouto Shibocchau-zo Crazed Oppai Ero-Anime
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Covered From Every Angle
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Nude Mod Quite Sexy
- DMM's R18.com Nets 17 Channels of JAV & Ero-Anime
- Pandra Total Tentacle Ero-Anime
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Most Maniacal
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Autumn 2014
- Kenzen Robo Daimidaler BD Oppai Frenzy
- Anonymous on September 22, 2014 00:56
Skimpy Saten Beach Queen Figure
- Give 'er some bandages!... More
- Anonymous on September 22, 2014 00:52
Locodol Concerted Finale
- According to Wikipedia, the next one is an OVA.... More
- Anonymous on September 22, 2014 00:46
Chichi Momi Lesson Tantalizing Oppai Ero-Anime
- i conquered... More
- Anonymous on September 22, 2014 00:26
Sword Art Online 2: “Nonstop Action”
- Oh yes, the 2nd best FPS player in a national tournament dies like an idiot to a sniper bullet because it had never occurred to... More
- Anonymous on September 22, 2014 00:21
Onechanbara Z2: “Quite Eccentric”
- I'm hard... More
- Anonymous on September 22, 2014 00:15
Onechanbara Z2: “Quite Eccentric”
- CORAL!... More