A father who attempted to procure a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son’s virginity had the singular misfortune to proposition an undercover police woman, who promptly arrested him for attempting to have his son have sex with a harlot.
Square Enix recently hastily completed its purchase of UK game publisher Eidos, best known for its early oppai physics experiment Tomb Raider and its cosplay simulator Hitman, spending some £85 million on the company.
The Eidos group filed losses of £100 million in 2008 (due, they say, to restructuring), and as the below graphs show, has experienced plummeting or stagnant sales of its top franchises in recent years, leading some to wonder whether this deal was well advised?
- Anonymous commented on December 23, 2010 20:00
Only liked TR:1 .... only if I could get a freaking... Remake of all the games within a single game all with current gen graphics, will I even think about spending another dime on this franchise. Its not... More
- Anonymous commented on October 26, 2010 00:23
i bought it from ps3 store, and lara croft its awesome, probably the most fun game in the series.... More
Stem cell therapy now offers the prospect of “naturally” enlarged breasts, free of surgical implants.
A recent photo series has come to light which highlights the notorious street scene of St. Mary Street in Wales. Taken in the years between 2005 and 2008, the series aims to capture the Welsh at their finest.
The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) has joined such luminaries as UNICEF in coming out firmly in favour of the rights of imaginary children, lending its full support to the UK’s new draft legislation, set to ensure any illustrations of humans under the age of 18 a court deems erotic are rendered highly illegal, with anime and manga and their ambiguously aged characters likely to fair badly under the law.
The NSPCC’s Zoe Hilton has this to say on the subject:
- Anonymous commented on July 4, 2011 08:13
I think all of this "virtuak child rights" is all bull...instead of being worried about some fictional character they should put a real effort in actually helping REAL flesh and blood children; there are hundreds... More
- Anonymous commented on February 20, 2011 17:29
No doubt that the MPs etc will go on an all expences paid trip to find out the facts?... More
A man has died after a Wii Fit session went terribly awry; during his jogging session on the game, he collapsed and promptly died.
A family which is so obese that they cannot work has convinced the government to pay them the equivalent of a substantial salary in benefits; not satisfied, they demand even more, saying “We deserve more”, and claiming that “All that healthy food is too expensive.”
The Chawner family claims £22,500 ($33,000, or $45,000 prior to the UK’s recent economic collapse) annually in benefits, having lived off state handouts without working for 11 years.
Still, even this is not enough and they demand more:
“What we get barely covers the bills and puts food on the table. It’s not our fault we can’t work. We deserve more.”
- Anonymous commented on June 24, 2011 21:07
96? More like 50-70: http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/propertyyou.html... More
- Fyl commented on March 4, 2011 16:25
3000 kcals? WTF? I'm 189 cm 72 kg and I usually eat around 4000 kcals. Used to weigh more, but that was when I ate about 5000-6000 kcals. These whales probably eat like 10k kcals... More
A taxi driver whose 12 year career saw him drug and violent hundreds of women has finally been arrested, after police repeatedly botched investigations, so allowing him an extra year’s reign of terror.
- Anonymous commented on March 16, 2009 08:23
He drugged each and every one with a sedative that makes memory fuzzy and therefore unreliable in a court of law. More than likely there WERE women that went directly to the police but... More
- Anonymous commented on March 16, 2009 08:17
Once again your RAPE-LOGIC is impeccable, MikeeUSA!!!... More
The UK’s decline under illiberal socialist governance continues with the news that the UK is set to ban all drawn imagery of an erotic nature where the “impression” is that a participant or onlooker is a child, or rather is “under 18”.
The ban officially brands such imagery “disgusting”.
Raep simulator vendor Amazon has been the target of the usual hysterical anti-game criticism after the mass media found out they were stocking Illusion’s chikan simulator “Rapelay”, which allows simulated sex attacks from the privacy of your PC.
The rag soon tried to stoke their “exclusive” by contacting a fiery moralist politician, who was delighted to hear that his earlier unsubstantiated claim that raep games existed was true after all:
- Anonymous commented on February 3, 2013 15:49
This doesn't mean that these things is not happening in other countries as well, which includes the west. Hell, there was a report on a rape club at a certain school in the America's heartland.... More
- Anonymous commented on May 25, 2012 07:28
Stupid Americans always complaing about video-games. Then they go and have raep sex on Second Life still!!!... More
The United Kingdom has succumbed to moral hysteria and banned all possession of what is being called “extreme pornography”, with the law having come into effect on the 26th of January, tacked on to the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008.
Actually committing many of the acts will remain legal for the time being, although in at least one case possessing photographs of the act actually attracts the same sentence as committing the act itself.
- Anonymous commented on February 27, 2013 20:53
Are websites like this legal to visit from the UK? http://www.patches.net/page/Home.php... More
- Anonymous commented on September 15, 2011 02:20
Except for the crime of replication for which only the most dumb of people can be found guilty for you won't find much then I guess. And even the most stupid humans know how to... More
The Vippers seem impressed by the offerings made by the British school system, in the form of these skirt-clad and uniformed schoolgirls. There is no clear consensus on which is superior; both are compared below.
Interesting to see knee socks worn by some of the UK contingent…
- Anonymous commented on June 29, 2012 18:29
the big dif is british girls actually wax their gash , but jap are very fuking nasty hairy even age 13 .... i would also say that british girls are way more likley to do... More
- Anonymous commented on May 5, 2012 18:33
@14:45 Yeah disgusting REAL girls.. Go back to fapping to your plastic figurines and animes then. Good luck with you life.... More
- Sonia Nevermind Ero-Cosplay by Saotome Love "Never Bad!"
- Yandere Simulator Truly Shocking
- Ero-MMD: "With A Human This Time!"
- Ayame Kajou Cosplay by Black Smoke A Total Delight
- Top 15 Hottest Bikini Girls of Anime
- Grisaia no Rakuen BD Up Close & Personal
- Goddess of 2ch: "Teases & Delivers!"
- Gyakuten Majo Sabakarechau Nice & Plump
- Blood Moon Akali Cosplay by Doremi Bloody Brilliant
- Fighting Girl Mei Packs A Wallop
- Comiket 88 Cosplay Finale "The Sexiest Yet!?"
- Top 20 Enjo Kousai Anime Whores
- Comiket 88 Day 2 Cosplay Breasts & Beauty Abound
- Hestia Ero-Cosplay by Akane Miyako Quite Godly
- Comiket 88 Day 1 Cosplay Unceasingly Sexy
- Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth Nude Mod Surfaces
- Comiket 88 Day 1 Cosplay Embraces The Heat
- Comiket 88 Day 3 Saved The Best For Last
- Ishikei's C88 Ero-Doujinshi PV Unsurprisingly Godly
- Goddess of Twitter Festive & Feisty
- Custom Maid 3D 2 Boasts Hardcore Customization
- Latifa Ero-Cosplay by Tsuchiya Asami Quite Enchanting
- Comiket 88 Day 2 Cosplay Not Letting Up
- Shinmai Testament BD Grabbing More Than Just Attention
- Triage X BD Still Unfathomably Sexy
- Anonymous on August 29, 2015 23:23
Gate Still Chill
- Anime censured hot scenes at manga =/ Read Manga, this scene with "Onsen" and Rory is more hot.... More
- Gabo on August 29, 2015 22:57
Gate Still Chill
- Kodomo desu ka?... More
- Anonymous on August 29, 2015 22:04
Gate Still Chill
- Rory might win best girl of the year.... More
- Anonymous on August 29, 2015 21:54
Summon Night 5 English Debut Trailer Has Promise
- nope PsP dead, its all about the Ps Vita now.... More
- Anonymous on August 29, 2015 21:48
Gyakuten Majo Sabakarechau Nice & Plump
- AWESOME!!!!!... More
- Anonymous on August 29, 2015 21:45
Load Spilled: Cute Chinese Chicks Picked Up En Masse
- hongers pretending to be american now are we?... More