The boundaries of virtual reality have been pushed once again as a VR device capable of sending fragrances to users has been announced, sure to be regarded as a marvel even though gamers are having a difficult time in thinking of a game that would not produce foul odors of sweat, blood and rotting viscera (ero-gamers naturally have a better class of odor in mind).
The construction of a real world Tachikoma from futuristic anime Ghost in the Shell (half the size of its anime counterparts) has at last achieved fruition, with the automaton currently being showcased at the I.G Store Tour Shop in Osaka – likely attracting not only fans of the show but robot enthusiasts excited to see this “breakthrough” in technology.
Korea has beaten not only Japan but the USA to the punch in regards to mecha construction, as videos have been released online featuring Korea’s METHOD-1 moving in all its glory, a marvel which could potentially revolutionize the military field once enough sufficiently troubled adolescents are found to pilot them.
Japanese company Vinclu Inc. may have ensured the doom of the human race with their innovative “Gatebox“, a device that allows Azumi Hikari (a 3D virtual character) to join her master in performing normal everyday tasks – finally freeing human males from the tyranny of the fairer sex in favor of her superior virtual counterpart.
Sony is boasting that the PlayStation 4 has finally managed to sell 50 million units globally (including the recently unleashed PlayStation 4 Pro), an achievement that may well see to Sony decisively winning the latest iteration of the console wars yet again.
- Anonymous commented on December 13, 2016 01:43
Such software has been made & released. It is called Steam.... More
- Anonymous commented on December 12, 2016 17:28
"an achievement that may well see to Sony decisively winning the latest iteration of the console wars yet again." Globally, the PS3 pretty much tied with the Xbox 360 last generation, and both were surpassed by... More
Popular American TV program “The Tonight Show” has rather surprisingly become the platform for debuting footage of the Nintendo Switch in action, certainly puzzling Nintendo fans and journalists alike with such an out-of-place setting.
- Anonymous commented on December 12, 2016 17:54
That is not really a tablet, and they are definitely not trying to "put a dent in Apple's sales margins". It's a portable gaming device that doubles as a console. Last I checked, Apple's devices... More
- Chen-04 commented on December 10, 2016 21:32
I remember first seeing the Wii U in a store and being surprised at it's existence. Then a friend told me it was out for over a year at that point. I didn't even notice.... More
Japan’s tendency to produce weird things has been emphasized with the first ever “Superhuman Sports Games”, an event where participants utilize technology to surpass the limitations of their bodies and compete in a series of unique games – likely failing to disappoint those who enjoy observing such oddities.
The IT Gijinka Keikaku (“IT Anthropomorphization Project”) project has provided unacknowledged internet dwellers with a semi-educational anime short, explaining various computer-based technological terms and processes by way of anthropomorphized anime girls and no doubt serving as an effective means of teaching otaku something useful.
Obsessed Pokemon fanatics have created a battle system they have dubbed the “PokeLens” for Microsoft’s HoloLens augmented reality glasses, bearing the possibility of becoming a massive success considering the reputation that the similar Pokemon Go has built – though whether Nintendo will allow the game to exist (considering what they’ve done to previous fan games) is another matter.
Robotics company Speecys has supposedly manufactured the “world’s first motion figure”, the Model MOFI7 Pro, a Vocalobot that will no doubt be coveted amongst otaku despite seeming rather primitive – though whether or not buyers can amass the nearly ten thousand dollars needed to buy the figure is another matter entirely.
Household fuel cell provider Ene-Farm has utilized the magic that is anime marketing to spread word of its revolutionary fuel cell technology, however, many believe that this premise has been buried by the animated short’s rather “complex” story…
Nissan’s recently unveiled “chair motion” technology has at last been put to use with these “ProPILOT” chairs, which a variety of businesses have hastily purchased to cater to those particularly lazy individuals who aren’t fond of standing around in queues.
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Kuzu no Honkai "Practically An Ero-Anime"
- Da Capo 3 R X-Rated Sexually Suspenseful
- Impregnation College Town Full On Baby-Making
- "What If It Was OK To R**e Big Breasted Girls" Quite Blatant
- Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Goddess of Twitter: "A Cavalcade of Costumes"
- Top 10 Strongest Anime Swordsmen
- Kuzu no Honkai "A Love Hexagon"
- Samus Oral Ero-SFM Particularly Chatty
- Goddess of 2ch: "How's My Swimsuit?"
- Bathing Goddess Scrubs Sensuously
- Oni Chichi: Refresh Darker Than Anticipated
- Taimanin Asagi 3 Rapacious As Ever
- Translucent Bikini Goddess: "You Can See Everything!"
- Eating Out My Beautiful Wife: "Who Has a Wife Like This!?"
- Kanzaki Ranko Ero-Cosplay Highly Relieving
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Fella Hame Lips Amorous Onahole Action
- Top 10 Greatest Anime Films of All Time
- Sagurare Otome Sexually Savage
- Rance VI + 5D Bundle Full of Sexual Fantasy
- Sutobura 2 OVA Boasts Nudity & Action
- Natuane Scorching Hot Incest Eroge
- Kaho Shibuya: Colossal T*ts Theater K Cup Action
- Riiku on January 24, 2017 01:53
Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Because Japanese culture ministry if filled with old, fat, greasy stinky stupid hypocrats who understand that without silly laws they would not be needed and... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 01:51
Youjo Senki: “Accept God or Perish”
- Let's see... "She’s no more designed for lolicon purposes than Conan or Negima are for shotacon." Has Hell frozen over?... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 01:28
Touhou Genso Wanderer Magically Formidable
- Are you sure. That is Reisen II, not Udonge.... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 01:04
Bang Dream! “Another K-ON Clone!”
- Dat hair tho. Ugh.... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 00:44
Nyanko Days Busts Out The Plot
- I think this really is the cutest anime I've ever seen. I mean it. Are there similar ones out there? Such a shame the episodes... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 23:19
Graffiti Goddess of 2ch: “Just Like The Ero-Anime!”
- Sluts need love too... More