A long-winded trailer for Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator has covered a myriad of the fighting game’s features, from its roster to its various gameplay modes and mechanics, hopefully enlightening potential buyers enough for them to decide if the game will be worth the purchase.
Cute fairy princess Mercedes of Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir has gotten herself an adorable trailer, highlighting her story whilst delivering copious amounts of moe in the process that may serve as an incentive for some towards purchasing the rehashed RPG.
Gameplay footage has surfaced for the upcoming Toukiden 2, flaunting the game’s Monster Hunter-esque battles which star absolutely gargantuan foes and will surely promise a decent challenge even for experienced monster hunters.
Some new DLC has made its way to Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition, offering a new playable character and one new support from the upcoming Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai Omotta and no doubt serving as a promotion for the anime slated to air April 7th…
- Anonymous commented on December 10, 2016 08:05
Just got my copy http://www.play-asia.com/dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-ignition-japanese/13/709c2j?tagid=1415491... More
- MikuruX commented on March 28, 2016 13:15
That's too bad because it's you're actually paying for Ako who comes with the Lucian no matter what. He's a rather useful support character to begin with anyway.... More
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir has detailed its alchemy and cooking systems, informing potential players about the benefits and sure to garner the interest of those who enjoy the concept of mindlessly collecting a seemingly infinite amount of reagents and ingredients instead of mindlessly level grinding.
Square Enix have once again stroked their inflated egos as they continue to inform the masses why Final Fantasy XIV is such a spectacular game, this time delving into its aesthetics and visual designs as well as its revolutionary new “flight” feature that clearly no other game before has ever implemented.
- Anonymous commented on March 23, 2016 12:39
I remember when AION was going on about its revolutionary flight, which turned out to be restricted by invisible walls and other stupid bullshit everywhere. Long before that, Perfect World had flight where you could fly... More
- Anonymous commented on March 22, 2016 09:20
it's autodesk maya and zbrush... More
An exciting new trailer has at last arrived for Tales of Berseria, disappointing some viewers as the trailer mostly focuses on showcasing its many animated cut-scenes as opposed to revealing any footage of its battle system.
- Anonymous commented on March 15, 2016 13:21
The most important thing is, what gender is that midget that is with the main heroine?, if its a damn shota then fuck off zestria, but if its a loli then its all goood... More
- Anonymous commented on March 15, 2016 11:49
Wow, That outfit looks completely ridiculous I dont care about how revealing it is, but if you are going to wear an outfit ragged up to that point you might as well fight naked, it will... More
An in-depth gameplay PV for Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator has shown off Kum Haehyun’s repertoire of moves in an extensive fashion, certainly garnering a great deal of attention for what could be possibly be the most bizarre concept for a character in quite some time.
- Anonymous commented on March 14, 2016 07:27
Was it too much to ask for them to get someone who knows how to play the fucking game. What a waste of time, like 2 minutes of bullshit at the beginning and then the... More
- Anonymous commented on March 14, 2016 04:02
I'll feed your little sister ever night with my nutritious cum, she'll guzzle it because I'll be a big time lawyer! #biglaw #t14 #futa>imouto... More
The legendary Square Enix have released another developer diary discussing the “irrefutable brilliance” that is Final Fantasy XIV, with this latest entry focusing on the story and lore – a highly important aspect of any MMORPG that most players certainly do not skip over or disregard completely.
- Rawbeard commented on March 12, 2016 15:50
ah. thanks. the phrase is still retarded.... More
- Anonymous commented on March 12, 2016 15:06
We'll continue adding content, so continue paying your subscription even if you find the game boring. The guys that made all that boring content will make something good next time! That's what it means.... More
The melodramatic Star Ocean 5 trailer from Jump Festa 2016 has acquired an English dubbed version, generating the usual “sub vs dub” arguments but sure to have at least some western fans excited that the franchise is actually arriving overseas.
The first in a series of developer diaries has been revealed for the almighty MMORPG that is Final Fantasy XIV, explaining in great detail the thought process behind the esteemed title’s sounds and score, sure to greatly aid up and coming composers and game developers alike.
- Anonymous commented on March 4, 2016 10:48
Too much time consuming! If I were millionary, then yes.... More
More gameplay has been divulged for Star Ocean 5 as its final trailer makes its way to players, bombarding them with a wealth of random scenes accompanied by an emotional soundtrack and leaving many feeling hopeful that this new title will do justice to the neglected series.
- Anonymous commented on March 3, 2016 07:49
So.. PS4 version 60fps, 1080p, Vita remote play support, Cross save PS3 version 30fps, 720p, Cross save... More
- Anonymous commented on March 3, 2016 06:34
Its unlikely. Unless someone bribes Tri Ace to release a port on a non Sony platform, you won't see a Tri Ace game outside of a PlayStation console. Microsoft paid for Infinite Undiscovery, and the... More
- Bikini Warriors OVA "Unspeakably Naughty!"
- Danmachi Onsen OVA Bursting With Bikinis
- To Love-Ru Darkness OAD Overwhelmed by Tentacles
- Shoujo-tachi no Sadism Privileged Sensei Ero-Anime
- Pretty x Cation 2 Quite The Sexy Vacation
- XXXtreme Ghostbusters "Shows Why to be Afraid of Ghosts"
- Ima kara Atashi Still Rapaciously Grotesque
- Top 10 Bestselling Manga of 2016
- Final Fantasy XV High Speed Porn Parody Races Into View
- JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou "Now With A Bigger Selection!"
- Keraku Meguri: Igyou Kaikitan Massively Sexy
- Toshi Densetsu Absolutely Pure
- One Finger "Selfie" Challenge Heating Up Nicely
- Fate/Grand Order Animated Nude Filter Hits The Beach
- Masou Gakuen HxH BD Boasts Anal Tail Extra
- Paipan Goddess of 2ch: "Sexy Megane!"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Nude
- Taimanin Asagi 3 PV Brutally Hot
- Goddess of 2ch: "Beautiful Baby Doll!"
- Sexy Rem Ero-Cosplay "Has Pussy Keyhole Lingerie!"
- Fairy Tail Naughty Bathing OAD
- Goddess of Twitter: "Watch Me Urinate!"
- Kimi no Mana wa Rina Witch Bursting With Fetishes
- Bikini Warriors OVA "Unspeakably Naughty!"
- Amakano Romantic Miko Ero-Anime
- Anonymous on December 10, 2016 18:43
PlayStation 4 Sales Top 50 Million
- I bought a EVGA 1080 just to play Deus Ex, after that I realised...PC has no gaemz... More
- Anonymous on December 10, 2016 18:42
PlayStation 4 Sales Top 50 Million
- Funniest part about master racers is they love calling everyone 'peasants' yet brag about how much cheaper PC is...... More
- Anonymous on December 10, 2016 18:34
Mikan Yuuki Luscious Lingerie Figure
- At least in the US, you should be fine as long as you handle the figures directly by the pussy.... More
- Anonymous on December 10, 2016 18:12
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Drips Sex Appeal
- there was a playable male in a previous entry. he was essentially a joke character tho... More
- Anonymous on December 10, 2016 18:10
Street Fighter V Christmas DLC Merry Indeed
- Truth to be told, some femi-nazi like the one in Gawker group actually question why mika buttslap being censored. They noted that it's a cute taunt... More
- Anonymous on December 10, 2016 18:06
Fate/Grand Order TV Special PV Pretty Promising
- Remember when Twice summoned Buddha? Yeah, it's all just random bullshit no matter the defenses die hard fate fans use..... More