Microsoft’s newly released Kinect controller is facing accusations of racism, after reports of it being unable to recognise dark-skinned people surfaced.
Microsoft is bombastically proclaiming Kinect launch sales will beat those of the Wii, and just for good measure says it will beat the iPad too.
- Anonymous commented on November 21, 2010 09:08
Is there a reliable source here or is this just from another generic Japanese blog-site?... More
- NotLogg commented on November 2, 2010 23:29
@ TenguSan, you said: "i wouldn't be surprise if XP FAR outsold vista, because alot of people, including me, actually bought XP for their new Vista Op PCs. XD" Vista never grew past 20% market share. ... More
Microsoft is attempting to stop reviews of Kinect from surfacing before the controller is released – which many are taking as a sign Microsoft is trying to cover up a sub-standard product.
- Anonymous commented on November 22, 2010 00:41
Well my sis bought it and I have to say it's not that bad. If there's not enough light facial recognition sometimes fails. It's not 100% accurate, but at least it's better than PS Move.... More
- Castian commented on November 13, 2010 10:53
trying to sold lots, before those start melting too?... More
FPS fans have been horrified to witness the spectacle of an FPS being played using Kinect:
- Anonymous commented on January 27, 2011 11:25
What is "true gamers"? Games have been invented before video games were, so does that make you not a "true gamer"? ... More
- Anonymous commented on October 17, 2010 13:33
seeing as the kinect is so new and this was just a demostration (right?) I'm still optimistic... More
A Microsoft employee has been arrested for groping the breasts of a schoolgirl.
- Kentaru commented on May 30, 2012 11:05
Had a fellow sailor got accused of this one time on our way to Tokyo, was pretty intense. Luckily, a japanese citizen told police that he witnessed the whole thing and told police that both... More
- Anonymous commented on October 21, 2010 07:30
microsoft employees ARE'NT above the law? thats news to me.... More
After introducing adorable Windows 7 mascot Madobe Nanami, Microsoft has followed up with an official mascot for Silverlight, Hikaru. She is being hailed as even more charming than Madobe…
The 2010 Tokyo Game Show brings with it a slew of saucy female “companions” posing and cosplaying alluringly for the benefit of attendees – a photographic digest of the girls on offer from each company can be inspected below.
Pirates are rejoicing at the news that the new “slim” Xbox 360 has been cracked to run pirate copies, or “backups” as they are disingenuously called.
- Anonymous commented on February 27, 2011 08:41
WRONG M$ does NOT lose money from selling consoles. They calculated that console sales would probably not be enough to get the money back in, that they used to develop the Xbox360, if every person willing to... More
- Anonymous commented on September 8, 2010 09:33
It's not like I hate what they are doing, it's just that they have enough time to crack game consoles, but they don't have the time to get a job(honest work) to earn money to... More
Ubisoft has been singing the praises of motion controllers, but insists it must become a standard feature of all consoles if it is to take off.
- Anonymous commented on December 21, 2010 21:45
Really depends. For a fun party with people that normally don't play game but want to get them to interact, or heatlh nuts in general, something like kinect (but more so like Wii-mote) takes the cake. But... More
- Anonymous commented on August 20, 2010 11:41
he looks like a pedophile... More
The PS3 has outsold the Xbox 360 by nearly 50% over the past year, and is projected to overtake the total sales of the Xbox in 2011.
- Anonymous commented on August 13, 2011 19:40
This place is only good for its Anime, Manga, and H sections. Everyone already knows this. I think people only come here to practice flaming.... More
- Anonymous commented on January 10, 2011 18:56
hey fuck off you stupid yank, we japanese basically single handedly created 90% of everything good in video game world from all the different developers to sony and nintendo it self, True what have you american... More
A Hong Kong event seeking to promote Kinect with the aid of some comely maidens has turned into a nightmare for Microsoft, with the revolutionary controller seemingly unable to reliably recognise even scantily clad Asian belles…
- Anonymous commented on August 4, 2010 05:11
Harmonix never said the avatar moves 1:1 with the player. It's the equivalent of the avatars in Rock Band. You can have four players sitting there not hitting a note or singing a word but... More
- Anonymous commented on August 3, 2010 09:13
the babe is the green is Chrissy Chau a Hong Kong gravure idol, the other in orange is a Hong Kong lingerie model Jessica Cambensy http://www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/jessica-cambensy-in-japan/... More
The vast number of conditions required to allow Kinect’s camera to successfully convert the player’s drunken prancing into in-game control are understandably not something Microsoft is keen to address frankly, but fortunately they have been summarised in illustrated format.
- Anonymous commented on July 25, 2010 23:17
"Wear tight clothes ... you might end on YouTube" Sounds like they're secretly recording you, and will post you on youtube if they like the results. Feeling paranoid yet?... More
- Anonymous commented on July 23, 2010 15:11
I'm sorry but I'm just too distracted by that picture. It's just too funny XD... More
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Maid Dragon BD Extra Has A Lot of Pussy
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- Shiina Kokomi Cosplay by Sakura Noa Full of Sexiness
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sword Oratoria All About the Familia
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- SutoBura 2 OVA Bathes & Gropes
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- F-Cup Goddess: "Perfect For Holding Things"
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Megum*n's Defeat Unsurprisingly Rapacious
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- Nier Automata Nude Mod Streaks Forth
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 08:09
20-Year-Old Goddess “A Pretty Face & Body!”
- Jesus, what's wrong with her face? That's some freaking uncanny valley right there.... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 08:04
JS Gum Molester Stuck Up Dozens
- The overwhelming guilt when they're finally caught? Masochism? Pride that they got away for so long? Fear of it all being found out? Sheer idiocy?... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 07:43
JS Gum Molester Stuck Up Dozens
- what i don't get is why anybody would admit to other crimes when they were only caught for 1.... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 07:41
Live Action Teen Titans Announced
- To get you to post. It worked.... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 07:34
Gargantuan Warspite Cosplay by Atsuki Primed For Battle
- My favorite body type. Good cosplay!... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 06:52
Wendy’s Twitter “Shitposting Like Trump”
- Slice of Life Fast Food Industry Rivalry! Starring.. Kugumiya Rie as Smug!Wendy Wakamoto Norio as Cheerful!Colonel Fukuyama Jun as Unseen!King Not sure who cast as Ronald though....... More