One highly devoted Yu-Gi-Oh! fan has attempted to recreate the anime’s staple holographic battles, an endeavor that if fully realized would most certainly boost the franchise’s popularity while also unintentionally earning the bewildered stares of passersby.
A parkour video based on the recent “Akiba Stealth” event held in Akihabara has been released, depicting how the event may have panned out if its participants were as acrobatically-inclined as the franchise’s protagonists, and the local police as permissive as those overseas.
Sony is bragging that the PlayStation 4 has shifted 10 million consoles in only 9 months, having made short work of the Xbox and seemingly having profited greatly from ignoring the Japanese home market.
- Anonymous commented on August 19, 2014 18:57
ps4 sold with real girlfriend include, but xbox one sold with spy boyfriend inside hah... if you man you don't want xbox except you are Gay hah...... More
- Anonymous commented on August 17, 2014 09:19
FPS games only need PATCHES not new releases of the SAME KIND of gameplay. It's only good for the first day you buy it, after that, it's the same old shooting crap. You're better off... More
Microsoft’s decision to finally unbundle Kinect from the Xbox One and in the process equal the PlayStation 4 in price has been hailed as the last of its humiliating Xbox Onw climb-downs, which have seen such amazing new features as support for used games and the ability to function without an Internet connection added in response to consumer demand.
DMM’s battleship moe mega-blockbuster Kantai Collection is reputedly the (only) reason Microsoft’s Windows tablets enjoy a 15% market share in Japan where elsewhere they languish under Google’s boot with a pathetic 2%.
Sony is boasting of over 6 million PlayStation 4s sold, with the Japanese launch now having made it to 370,000, with 13.7 million games sold, to an estimated total of some 3.5 million for the Xbox One.
The first Christmas battle between PS4 and Xbox One already seems to have swung wildly in Sony’s favour, with year-end sales for the PS4 topping 4.2 million versus 3 million for the Xbox One.
- Anonymous commented on January 14, 2014 17:48
Those who bought shiny new consoles are spending all their time on Internet message boards, talking at length about how their console is shinier. Games are overrated.... More
- Anonymous commented on January 14, 2014 17:35
On the other hand, if we include handhelds, the 3DS outsold the PS4 by a fair margin in December. :P Really though, the new consoles are likely limited much more by production in the initial months... More
The truly regrettable news that the Xbox One’s launch has been marred by faulty disc drives has been officially acknowledged by Microsoft, who helpfully assures the public that it only affects a “very small” number of buyers.
- Light Yagami commented on November 29, 2013 11:56
You see, you are in total rightness. Modern consoles can blow a load graphic ok. But let me see the games... CALL OF DUTY: 15 titles published... HALO: 9 titles published... METAL GEAR: 31 titles published... ELDER SCROLLS: 5... More
- Anonymous commented on November 28, 2013 15:56
I read that people spout bullshit from their mouths when they don't know what they are talking about.... More
The console wars are heating up to record temperatures with the release of both PS4 and Xbox One – quite literally, as comparisons of the amount of heat both consoles generate reveals a clear victory for the PS4.
No sooner has Microsoft’s Xbox One been unleashed on the handful of territories worthy of its power than it has been subject to a variety of horrible technical issues, although whether they are any more widespread than those afflicting the PS4 is another matter.
Game developers have been quoted as saying the PlayStation 4 is “50% faster” than the Xbox One, and that they will be forced to “castrate” the PS4 versions of multi-platform releases if the Xbox One is not to be utterly humiliated.
- Anonymous commented on October 6, 2013 02:36
>Surely we are all gamers at heart? I don't believe so. I buy all systems eventually when they have enough games I want to play. But if someone says they "won't" get a system because of... More
- Anonymous commented on October 6, 2013 01:06
An idea for a solution, dunno if it would work: Develop the game for XBone first, then ask Sony if they're willing to pay more to improve it for the PS4. That way developers are paid... More
Japanese gamers have condemned Sony for their “excessively late and overpriced” PS4 release, after they announced that Japan will get the console 3 months later than the rest of the world.
- Anonymous commented on January 29, 2014 00:07
That is not Sony but your government and their stupid tax policies.... More
- Anonymous commented on September 23, 2013 21:02
You Europeans are such pussies crying for your €399 PS4 and how expensive it is... In Mexico is going to be $583, €431 or ¥57 717. Only the Britons have a right to reclaim.... More
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of 2ch Onanizes Furiously
- Funbag Fantasy Abreast With Oppai
- Erotic Elsa Granhiert Cosplay Bountifully Busty
- Masou Gakuen HxH Climaxes
- Dragon's Crown Ero-Animation Beautifully Bouncy
- Kazami Yuuka Ero-MMD "Sex On The Beach!"
- JK B*tch ni Shiboraretai Still Stupendously Sleazy
- Tokyo Game Show 2016 Booth Babes Utterly Astounding
- Top 10 Anime Most Difficult to Tell Others You Adore
- "Zero Hair" Rem Ero-Cosplay
- Anubis Ero-Cosplay by Non Will Send You to The Afterlife
- E-Cup Bikini Goddess: "Look What I Can Fit Inside!"
- Cheeky Girl Overflowing With Perversions
- Sakura Space Uncensored Pre-Release Edition Launches
- China Matsuoka Wild Orgies Nonstop Naughtiness
- Houkago Initiation Massively Sensual
- Skimpy Shuten Douji Cosplay Fabulously Flat
- Top 10 Worst Manga-to-Anime Adaptations
- Ririchiyo Ero-Cosplay by Tsubomin Demonically Sexy
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of Twitter: "Massively Beautiful!"
- Morrigan Ero-SFM Frighteningly Forceful
- Shiiku x Kanojo Psychologically Disturbing
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Autumn 2016 Anime
- Ishmon16 on September 26, 2016 09:59
Bunny Girl Reisen Inaba Cosplay Exceedingly Cute
- How do I make her my wife?... More
- MARl0 on September 26, 2016 09:28
Gyakuten Saiban Bids Adieu
- They have to at least go through the Trials and Tribulations game as well right? The story isn't complete without it!... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 09:27
Otaku Celebrate The Birthday Of Re:Zero’s Half-Elf Emilia
- REM AND EMILIA BEST GIRLS... More
- Justin iZ Here on September 26, 2016 09:08
Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors “Still Censored”
- If they actually stopped censoring stuff and pretty came out saying they fucked up, yeah I would buy from them again. But as it stands... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:57
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Headed to Western Arcades
- We still have arcades?... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:35
Custom FFXV Xbox One Prize Unveiled
- Not gonna lie, That looks really bad. And that's bad is in not very good not Michael Jackson bad.... More