Otaku have participated in a ranking that has judged black-haired anime women by their beauty (as opposed to more intriguing attributes), with the results not unsurprisingly boiling down to a popularity contest as a character from an incredibly revered moe series reigns over the top of the ranking.
The stellar shows that fans believe have earned the right to be given a second season have starred in this new ranking, the results apparently favoring riveting combat sequences set in ancient Japan over everything else.
Hardcore anime enthusiasts have ranked their top 10 favorite anime hailing from the esteemed Kyoto Animation (possibly also taking their controversy and production quality into consideration), the top spot astonishingly being awarded to a recent title as opposed to any of the studio’s long beloved classics.
The anime characters blessed with the most pure and innocent personas have been ranked by voters, with the female stars of romantic anime sweetly dominating the list.
After the disaster of Tamako Market and the controversial success of Free! Kyoto Animation’s roster of undisputed classics seems to have regressed back to that “other” blockbuster anime, with fans giving short shrift to their more recent efforts…
- Anonymous commented on September 28, 2013 09:26
GTFO! Haruhi below Clannad, Hyouka, and Air? Who voted on this, a bunch of retards? Hyouka is watered down Haruhi. I'm still waiting on Season 3 of Haruhi. Also Chuunibyou! was pretty good. I'm good with another... More
- Anonymous commented on September 27, 2013 12:42
except JC staff did Little busters not kyoani...... More
Anime fans have again been busily voting on which titles they most want to see sequels to, this time apparently being in more difficulty than usual as continuations for most of the previous top choices are already confirmed…
Ultimate production controversy anime Free! actually boasts a crack KyoAni team and could be a hit, it is being said – and Hiroko Utsumi, the raging fujoshi directing it, probably explains much of its direction and potential quality.
- Anonymous commented on July 3, 2013 21:08
yeah , but my countrymen(italy....) are giving it 10/10 sayng it is the anime of the decade and ALL the other animes(except madoka) of the year suck........ More
- Anonymous commented on May 11, 2013 15:31
You, sir. Have talked. Fujoshi here. I loved K-ON. Please, oh please have a plot and not just cute guys because some of us, fujoshi, want story with it.... More
With light novels lately spawning so many top anime, the latest crop have again been subject to fan ranking, providing some insight into just how popular SAO is these days…
With the continuing increase in film adaptations of late night anime, movie-goeing anime fans have compiled a ranking of which TV anime they hope will someday grace the silver screen.
For better or worse, it is the heroines of late night anime who usually garner all the praise and admiration, only for the hero’s existence to fade into obscurity – and so it is no surprise that anime fans have convened in large numbers to determine the favourites of 2012.
- Anonymous commented on February 16, 2013 07:43
Which still doesn't make her the heroine.... More
- Anonymous commented on February 15, 2013 23:17
Nah, Urabe is probably the worst girlfriend on the planet. The poor guy can't even get a hug off her unless she instigates it. Their entire relationship is practically one-sided. Hard to get into an... More
The latest crop of anime in desperate need of second seasons has been determined by fans, with KyoAni and a certain VRMMORPG dominating the list as usual…
Lonely otaku looking to spend a romantic Christmas Eve receiving presents from their favourite Santa have carefully selected the anime maidens they would like to see crawling down their chimney…
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Kuzu no Honkai "Practically An Ero-Anime"
- Da Capo 3 R X-Rated Sexually Suspenseful
- Impregnation College Town Full On Baby-Making
- "What If It Was OK To R**e Big Breasted Girls" Quite Blatant
- Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Goddess of Twitter: "A Cavalcade of Costumes"
- Top 10 Strongest Anime Swordsmen
- Kuzu no Honkai "A Love Hexagon"
- Samus Oral Ero-SFM Particularly Chatty
- Goddess of 2ch: "How's My Swimsuit?"
- Bathing Goddess Scrubs Sensuously
- Oni Chichi: Refresh Darker Than Anticipated
- Taimanin Asagi 3 Rapacious As Ever
- Translucent Bikini Goddess: "You Can See Everything!"
- Eating Out My Beautiful Wife: "Who Has a Wife Like This!?"
- Kanzaki Ranko Ero-Cosplay Highly Relieving
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Fella Hame Lips Amorous Onahole Action
- Top 10 Greatest Anime Films of All Time
- Sagurare Otome Sexually Savage
- Rance VI + 5D Bundle Full of Sexual Fantasy
- Sutobura 2 OVA Boasts Nudity & Action
- Natuane Scorching Hot Incest Eroge
- Kaho Shibuya: Colossal T*ts Theater K Cup Action
- Riiku on January 24, 2017 01:53
Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Because Japanese culture ministry if filled with old, fat, greasy stinky stupid hypocrats who understand that without silly laws they would not be needed and... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 01:51
Youjo Senki: “Accept God or Perish”
- Let's see... "She’s no more designed for lolicon purposes than Conan or Negima are for shotacon." Has Hell frozen over?... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 01:28
Touhou Genso Wanderer Magically Formidable
- Are you sure. That is Reisen II, not Udonge.... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 01:04
Bang Dream! “Another K-ON Clone!”
- Dat hair tho. Ugh.... More
- Anonymous on January 24, 2017 00:44
Nyanko Days Busts Out The Plot
- I think this really is the cutest anime I've ever seen. I mean it. Are there similar ones out there? Such a shame the episodes... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 23:19
Graffiti Goddess of 2ch: “Just Like The Ero-Anime!”
- Sluts need love too... More