The world’s first ever real giant mech battle has been officially announced between Megabots Inc and Suidobashi Heavy Industry, two robotics companies who have successfully constructed functional giant robots – an event that has triggered massive anticipation from dedicated mecha enthusiasts the world over.
A brand new season of country anthropomorphisation comedy Hetalia has been announced in the form of “Hetalia: The World Twinkle”, sure to enrapture fans the world over – and likely inspire its legion of fujoshi fans to further devotion.
- Anonymous commented on December 4, 2014 22:14
because samesex couples existing in media is exactly the same as your creepy violent rape-porn??? dream on. Theres hardly any actual porn-yaoi ever produced, so I dont know why you think it has 'equal treatment' to... More
- Anonymous commented on December 2, 2014 04:26
It stings cause you know I'm right. Fuck this yaoi crap. If it's getting equal treatment with normal shows - then why can't my Hentai stuff get the same love without the stigma? Oh right-... More
An NHK survey has revealed record numbers of Japanese once again believe they possess “vastly superior qualities” to the barbarian races and reverance for the emperor is at a record high, pointing to a glorious rebirth for the Yamato – even if most of them evidently also believe marriage and having children are as outmoded as the concept of being able to influence a nation’s politics by voting in elections.
Top (North) American celebrity Justin Bieber has caused massive controversy by posting a photo of himself honouring Japan’s top war criminals in an “accidental” visit to the Yasukuni Shrine.
- Shimazaki commented on May 23, 2014 02:19
Let me just try to understand this, is Yasukuni Shrine a criminal facilitty, or being build by war criminals?, then why the fucking hell that shrine still exist in the first place..............FUCK LOGIC!... More
- Anonymous commented on May 3, 2014 06:15
Americans created Bieber. Canada takes no responsibility.... More
The Chinese government has expressed its outrage at a Japanese town’s efforts to get its collection of kamikaze pilot memorabilia granted UNESCO recognition.
- Anonymous commented on April 25, 2014 10:05
The only person doing something against the Nanking rape/massacre was a member of the Nazi party. Nothing is black/white in history people, know the nuances and you'll see things differently. The Nazis were bad, so... More
- Anonymous commented on April 24, 2014 20:21
well, tasche, "most" japanese weren't even taught about what happened during the war. it's not a matter of forgiveness, guilt or outrage if they had no idea what occurred in the first place.... More
Japan’s choice of a former PM to head the Tokyo Olympic committee has already borne fruit, after he called English an “enemy language” at the Winter Olympics.
- Anonymous commented on March 15, 2014 01:13
Comparing not knowing English to not knowing Japanese is stupid as fuck. English is the language of business and if you want to run the Olympics you should know the international language. What is any... More
- Anonymous commented on February 24, 2014 02:58
shut up you...... More
Efforts to award the Nobel Peace Prize to “all Japanese citizens” for their 70-year support of a constitution which technically forbids Japan from maintaining any army at all are already proving incendiary – and that is even without the involvement of any Chinese or Koreans.
- Anonymous commented on February 10, 2014 18:43
JAPAN WILL DIE! THEY HAVE SINNED OVER 28 000 TIMES OVER THEIR ANIME ONLY AND IMAGINE THE REST OF THEIR FILTH SINNING!... More
- Anonymous commented on February 8, 2014 01:15
Sankaku Complex should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize instead. There, problem solved.... More
US Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy’s efforts to improve US-Japanese relations by highlighting the evils of Japanese dolphin hunting already look to have made her the most unpopular ambassador in recent memory – and if her next threat “to discuss the comfort women issue” is carried out her place in history seems all but assured.
- Kiljoy616 commented on January 28, 2014 07:14
First understand why they are killing them, and its not for food, its retarded superstitious garbage. Dolphins where going there long before there was even a japan, and you would think japan is not some... More
- Kiljoy616 commented on January 28, 2014 07:11
That is all fine, but except for the whale dolphins are not been cultivated for food, they are just been slaughtered with impunity. The west you mean EU I guess did do some cruel and... More
A new Seoul municipal office in the likeness of a “big wave” poised to crash down on the old Japanese colonial era city offices has provoked plenty of controversy in Japan, being condemned as “the ultimate expression of Korean tastelessness” and “a deliberate insult to tsunami victims.”
- Kiljoy616 commented on November 18, 2013 10:29
Looks cool, get over it, if your going to try and not offend anyone then nothing will ever be built at all. Love to see the twin tower one, better than the stupid arrow one... More
- Anonymous commented on November 17, 2013 19:14
Koreans are bunch of cheating pussy... More
WWII mecha-musume megahit Kantai Collection (“Battleship Collection,” or KanKore) is finally getting both an anime and handheld release.
That even the latest issues of popular fairy tale story books for children now boast outstanding moe artwork has been causing more than a little comment amongst otaku art historians – many of whom are left wondering how well even that style will survive the test of time…
- Anonymous commented on September 5, 2013 05:19
Keep on ωгiting, great job! my web-site :: cheaρ log cabinѕ (www.hamnaklatreklubb.no)... More
- Mauvais commented on August 10, 2013 15:41
I don't know what everyone is freaking out about. It's just new artists using the style they know. The only sexy one among them is the mermaid. And that pedo wolf, yeah. Look at the... More
Deputy Prime Minister, former-PM and noted Rozen Maiden fan Taro Aso has caused outrage by supposedly saying Japan should copy the methods Nazi Germany used to do away with its pesky liberal constitution, although despite his apologies there are some concerns that he may have been grievously misquoted after all.
- Anonymous commented on August 12, 2013 07:32
‘A bad guy is someone who harm others for anything beyond the essential needs of their own or others.’ - In that case there are no good guys, just bad guys who aren't able.... More
- Anonymous commented on August 10, 2013 05:43
Someone missed the first day of Being a Politician Class. 1. The only things unforgivable for a politician are mentioning Hitler in a positive light, and raising Taxes.... More
- Sonia Nevermind Ero-Cosplay by Saotome Love "Never Bad!"
- Yandere Simulator Truly Shocking
- Ero-MMD: "With A Human This Time!"
- Gyakuten Majo Sabakarechau Nice & Plump
- Ayame Kajou Cosplay by Black Smoke A Total Delight
- Top 15 Hottest Bikini Girls of Anime
- Goddess of 2ch: "Teases & Delivers!"
- Grisaia no Rakuen BD Up Close & Personal
- Blood Moon Akali Cosplay by Doremi Bloody Brilliant
- Fighting Girl Mei Packs A Wallop
- Comiket 88 Cosplay Finale "The Sexiest Yet!?"
- Top 20 Enjo Kousai Anime Whores
- Comiket 88 Day 2 Cosplay Breasts & Beauty Abound
- Hestia Ero-Cosplay by Akane Miyako Quite Godly
- Comiket 88 Day 1 Cosplay Unceasingly Sexy
- Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth Nude Mod Surfaces
- Comiket 88 Day 1 Cosplay Embraces The Heat
- Comiket 88 Day 3 Saved The Best For Last
- Ishikei's C88 Ero-Doujinshi PV Unsurprisingly Godly
- Goddess of Twitter Festive & Feisty
- Custom Maid 3D 2 Boasts Hardcore Customization
- Latifa Ero-Cosplay by Tsuchiya Asami Quite Enchanting
- Comiket 88 Day 2 Cosplay Not Letting Up
- Shinmai Testament BD Grabbing More Than Just Attention
- Triage X BD Still Unfathomably Sexy
- Anonymous on August 30, 2015 12:24
Gate Still Chill
- dont forget rape... More
- Anonymous on August 30, 2015 12:22
Stunning Celia Sukumizu Ero-Figure
- there goes your bank account buying that figures... More
- Anonymous on August 30, 2015 12:21
Summon Night 5 English Debut Trailer Has Promise
- The good Summon Nights were the ones from the Swordcraft Story series.... More
- Anonymous on August 30, 2015 12:20
Wakaba Girl A Festive Delight
- GYARU FEVER!!!!... More
- Chaos He on August 30, 2015 12:17
Hestia Ero-Cosplay by Akane Miyako Quite Godly
- 123... More
- Anonymous on August 30, 2015 11:52
Succubus Shelly Scintillatingly Seductive
- then we should help spam clicks... More