Sanrio franchises Hello Kitty and My Melody have become part of Super Mario Maker‘s latest collaboration, as the revered children’s icons feature as yet more mystery mushroom costumes – with Nintendo seemingly bent on making the most money possible with the rampantly popular level designer.
Scandalous MMORPG Tera Online has formed a collaboration with Sanrio’s legendary Hello Kitty franchise, apparently earning the seething ire of the western community (according to the like to dislike ratio of the PV) despite other MMOs having similarly cutesy collaborations without any negative impact whatsoever.
- Anonymous commented on May 10, 2016 13:32
Tera is such a shitty game, its all about black desert online now.... More
- Anonymous commented on May 9, 2016 20:09
Even if you try to sound politically correct or make senses in what you had typed, which is what I'm doing most of the time. But I suspect the majorities of users on this site is... More
NisiOisin’s official twitter page has teased a 2nd upcoming collaboration event between the Monogatari series and Hello Kitty (with the first involving a maid cafe), revealing some tasteful illustrations of the anime’s lovely ladies with a noticeable Hello Kitty theme – though little has been divulged about the team up itself.
The delectable girls of apparition anime Monogatari will somehow star in a café collaboration with the iconic Hello Kitty – a bizarre combination that at least substantially elevates both the moe levels of Monogatari’s lovely girls and the cat-like icon.
Sanrio looks to be indirectly going after the creepy male demographic with another gratuitously moe figure, in this case of the obscure Mikan Tachibana, evidently a fan of the franchise herself, wearing lots of Hello Kitty goods for her release date in December 2012, courtesy of Kaitendo.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica fans have been left in no doubt as to the fact Madoka and company have made it big – Sanrio have granted them their own line of Hello Kitty merchandise (in this case featuring My Melody), an honour even K-ON! has been denied and Bakemonogatari could probably never even hope for…
Designed by popular artist Okama, Iroha Nekomura is a relatively obscure Hello Kitty “To Issho” spin-off Vocaloid, now due her own figure edition courtesy of Griffon Enterprises, due in November 2011.
- Anonymous commented on November 2, 2012 04:34
*fuck this shit, not duck this shot, stupid word auto-replacenent on iPhone malfunctioned.... More
- Anonymous commented on November 2, 2012 04:33
Bad thing is, voice doesn't suit this design completely, and vice-versa. They both are astonishing stand-alone, but not together. Loli with almost opera voice (compare her and Prima, the real opera Vocaloid)? Duck this shot.... More
Japanese asked what popular girly character goods they think it permissible for a male to possess reveal a surprising degree of tolerance – for non-otaku goods at least…
- Gr8Sk8r commented on March 21, 2011 03:43
My Emily the Strange messenger bag gets me quite a few stares.... More
- PrinceHeir commented on March 19, 2011 17:09
fucking agree why should people bother what men wear? i mean i find it stupid to keep pushing the stereotype that all men have to be masculine, act tough, and curses all the time. wear what... More
Sanrio and X Japan have announced that they would be collaborating for the X Japan’s World Tour Live concerts, bringing their renowned Hello Kitty brand into a new world of eccentric hairstyles.
The new look Hello Kitty, or now known as “Visual-kei Hello Kitty” was created by owner Sanrio specifically for this tour.
- Hikabusha13 commented on January 26, 2010 13:57
"This is the first time that a Sanrio created character has had a collaboration with a real life band" That's false, Sanrio had a collaboration with their famous character "Hello Kitty" and the rock band Balzac... More
- Hiro commented on March 14, 2009 16:24
hey, why don't they come to latin america???... More
Quite the harem. I couldn’t help but notice that the more human looking wives have cushions and mattresses, whilst the horrific ones have to make do with bare bars.
This demonic robo is sure to terrify adults and children alike, and certainly makes me glad that the predominant robot aesthetic is of giant armoured killing machines and sultry temptroids, at least outside of companies trying to market hospital bots in place of Filipino nurses. And the price? A mere ¥450,000 (about $1,000,000 if current trends continue). Better to content yourself with a robot that can’t talk, but does perform reasonably well at oppressing animals.
- Anonymous commented on June 19, 2010 21:13
¥450,000 equals 5000$ Where was 1 million taken from? Probably zero count error. And goddamn - Hello Kitty is cute. Wherever is robo or stuffed.... More
- Anonymous commented on November 15, 2009 13:12
That's quite odd as of 11/14/2009 the Yen to Dollar conversion equates ¥450,000 to $5,018.40 so 1 mil is a bit optimistic.... More
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Maid Dragon BD Extra Has A Lot of Pussy
- Black Bra Goddess "Delectable D-Cup!"
- Shiina Kokomi Cosplay by Sakura Noa Full of Sexiness
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Patchouli Knowledge Ero-MMD Abusively Sexy
- Top 10 Winter 2017 Anime You're Glad You Watched
- Nier: Automata Cosplay "Has More Than Just 2B"
- Nier Automata Nude Mod Streaks Forth
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- SutoBura 2 OVA Bathes & Gropes
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- F-Cup Goddess: "Perfect For Holding Things"
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Top 20 Anime "Too Hot" For TV
- Megum*n's Defeat Unsurprisingly Rapacious
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 21:08
Busty Kawakami Mai Bloomers Figure
- Must be based on the manga illustrations cuz the face doesn't resemble the anime.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:52
Gabriel Dropout BD Makes Its Heavenly Descent
- 65 - Melted Gabe is melted...... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:48
Bayonetta 3 “Rumored”
- Oh man, it's almost... it's almost like your shittastic snarky smartass comment is going to change things! No, no it's not.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:47
Tamamo Cat Hadaka Apron Cosplay Quite Mouth-Watering
- Why do so many of these models only have a single facial expression ... :-/ Apart from that, rather cute.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:35
Zero Mahou no Sho “Cutest Witch of 2017”
- What 'same setting' are you talking about? Re:zero is all about retarded hero, who is useless all the way, while here the tiger-man has both... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:07
VR Kanojo Aroma Technology “Smell Her Pantyhose!”
- "Smellevision replaces Television!" "Carl Stalling sez "It will never work!"... More