Tentacle molestation doujin title ハーフエルフ触手陵辱DS / Half-Elf Tentacle Assault DS, for the Nintendo DS and due for distribution at the upcoming Comiket, has effectively been cancelled by way of the developers (or rather, developer), Team DSX, having their participation at Comiket rescinded by the organisers, and Nintendo seems directly or indirectly responsible, which, it has to be said, is hardly surprising.
Nintendo have taken umbrage at the distribution of backup devices aimed at their DS handheld, and have, together with a massive alliance of 54 other companies, many of them big players, opted to hound the offending companies out of existence with a lawsuit.
The device they are targeting is the R4 Revolution (actually a flash cartridge), and their strategy is to sue five of the companies involved in the Japanese distribution of the device.
Nintendo DS to receive Idol Master port? And as with every other game on the DS, it is set to involve gratuitous stylus fondling? Behold a gameplay video.
- Halconnen commented on September 24, 2008 23:21
'der' in German is the definite masculine article as well. Note that, as a figure of speech, using a definite article ('der', as opposed to 'ein') could technically mean "the pervert of perverts". The pervert, as... More
- Artefact commented on July 19, 2008 03:02
She switches into French and Chinese, etc, too, I thought it was quite amusing. Is that from the game or original?... More
Some wrist relief for fans of Dokidoki Majo Shinpan! 2, to be released on the DS at the end of the month. Looks as if your wrist won’t be reaching the desk, though it at least looks as if the comfort factor will be higher than with a flat chested mouse pad. On sale soon.
As if rubbing your mouse all over the face of an overendowed witch wasn’t fun enough, I also noticed the Queen’s Blade Steel Princess mouse mat below, combining tasteful delicious cake (actually she is rather older than she looks) with the admittedly minimal support offered by a nearly flat mouse mat.
Some actual screens of the Tales of the Abyss anime have emerged, and information on the next two Tales game titles also emerges, though as both are for portables you will have to forgive a lack of enthusiasm on my part. Tales of Hearts will be released on the Nintendo DS in the winter, and on the PSP there is Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, also due in the winter.
See below for the most ill advised character art in recent memory – Tales of Hearts truly has a do not want ambience to it.
The newly released 狼と香辛料 ボクとホロの一年 / Wolf & Spice: My Year with Horo, for the DS, seems intent on pushing the boundaries of simulation/adventure games a little (lot) further towards eroge, with a distinctly risqué “Wife Horo” best ending on offer.
A new Haruhi game is set for release on the Nintendo DS this Winter, set to follow the pattern of the Wii release in being an adventure game with extra gameplay elements suitable to the platform. The game will be published by Sega.
The hugely popular Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka/Rei rearing/kyouiku games have just received another iteration, under the title of 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 綾波育成計画DS with アスカ補完計画 / Shinseiki Evangelion Ayanami Rearing Plan DS with Asuka Supplementary Plan, due for release on August 28th, starting out at ¥5,000.
It looks as though the game will follow the pattern of previous games closely, that is guiding Eva’s iconic female protagonists through their lives, but with the addition of new gameplay elements, new material and new endings, promising playability even for those having gone through the previous iterations of the title. The game will of course take advantage of the twin screen layout of the DS.
See the numerous screens at Famitsu.
The new Code Geass R2 game for the Nintendo DS, コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 盤上のギアス劇場 / Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Banjou no Geass Gekijou, looks set to bring a certain amount of novelty to the table; whilst being an adventure game spin-off of the sort which has earned a mixed reputation, it also incorporates a board game system and relationship building, along with a variety of minigames. See the screens over at Famitsu. Set for release in early August.
The chibified character designs look appealing enough, but the minigames on offer look rather bland. Still no blockbuster Geass game yet… Odd?
Obsessive followers of Disgaea, such as myself, will be interested to note that for the first time Pleinair will be a playable character in a Disgaea game: in 魔界戦記ディスガイア 魔界の王子と赤い月 / Disgaea: Prince of the Demon World and the Red Moon, the refined DS edition of the PSP release set for release June 26th, Pleinair will be added, and Adell and Rosalind will also feature. Dengeki has plenty of tiny little screens.
There also appear to be numerous interesting additions to gameplay, and of course Etna mode will be intact, along with new dialogue for Etna. I am none too happy that these games don’t seem to be finding their way back onto the non-portables…
Famitsu reveals a none too inspiring video preview of what may mark the first of many game appearances for Hatsune Miku. The game is 13歳のハローワークDS / 13-Sai no Hello Work (details here), for the Nintendo DS, and it features a Vocaloid singing minigame.
Given the enormous success of Miku, I’m inclined to think we can expect some much more impressive use of the franchise in a gaming medium at a later date, perhaps on the Wii or PS3?
Looks like the inevitable stream of ToLOVEる/To Love-Ru games is getting started. The title is given as “To LOVEる – とらぶる – ワクワク！ 林間学校編”, “To Love-Ru – Wakuwaku! Outdoor School Story”. It is to be an adventure game for the Nintendo DS with 3D stylus probing action reminiscent of a certain witch fondling game. Screens and source at Famitsu. No word on just how raunchy things will get; with To Love-Ru we seem to have quite a wide range of ecchiness, but being on a Nintendo system I would wager it will be on the tamer side.
- Her Strongest Attribute "Might be More Than Just Cosplay"
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Spring 2017
- AI YouTuber Kizuna Ai: "Our New Overlord is So Cute!"
- Nippombashi Street Festa Sexy Cosplay
- Kagamine Rin Ero-MMD Humorously Sexy
- Frontier of Sister Indulgence "Has More Than Just H"
- First 5 Min of Hollywood GitS: "What Have They Done..."
- Twintail Magic Dangerously Demonic
- Yorha No.2 Type B Cosplay "Actually Trap"
- Royal Penguin Cosplay by Ringo Mitsuki Royally Sexy
- Dead or Alive 5 Nude Mod Sexier Still
- Emilia Ero-Cosplay Fabulously Frilly
- Emperor Penguin Ero-Cosplay Far From Cold
- Jun Amaki Fills Out Virgin-Killing Sweater
- Shikkoku no Shaga Gruesomely Sensual
- Lusty 2ch Goddess "A Cavalcade of Costumes"
- To Love-Ru Darkness Finale "Not As Bad As Last Time"
- Masou Gakuen HxH BD Sexily Scrubs
- Top 10 Best Late Night Winter Anime of 2017
- Yorha No.2 Type B by Misa Chiang Riding High
- H*rny Girl "Couldn't be Any More Blatant"
- 2ch Goddess = "Perfect Hourglass"
- BBC: "Anime & Manga Promotes Pedophilia"
- Naughty Non-Rem Ero-Cosplay Truly Delightful
- Ghost in the Shell Promotion Backfires
- Anonymous on March 27, 2017 10:08
Demi-chan wa Kataritai Moist Bikini Finale
- That's one ripped biology teacher... More
- Anonymous on March 27, 2017 09:53
Caretaker Poisons Kindergarten Over Pay
- Here's what I don't get...why am I reading about Chinese news on an anime and manga site?... More
- Anonymous on March 27, 2017 09:44
Top 20 Anime “Too Hot” For TV
- I'd like a slice, but not of life. I've got enough life as it is... for now.... More
- Esfruj Esfifurz on March 27, 2017 09:43
Caretaker Poisons Kindergarten Over Pay
- She's gonna get the death penalty for that, you know.... More
- Anonymous on March 27, 2017 09:43
Top 20 Anime “Too Hot” For TV
- I thought Chu Bra was one of the biggest ecchi flops ever? People still remember that? I watched it and it was ok (talking boob... More
- Anonymous on March 27, 2017 09:40
First 5 Min of Hollywood GitS: “What Have They Done…”
- thank you anon 00:00... More