Day 2 of Comiket 83 saw otaku and cosplayers alike having to put up with some inclement weather (though the event’s actual purpose of distributing massive quantities of doujinshi was entirely unhindered), though neither the cold nor the wet could not prevent some spectacularly revealing cosplay from occurring…
Comiket 83 has seen scores of the nation’s best cosplayers descend upon Tokyo Big Sight yet again – having narrowly escaped the forecast rain which instead chose day 2 to make its appearance, though not the low temperatures.
The manners of Comiket 83 attendees have been coming under fire after photographs of their “vast piles” of garbage were circulated online, with many seemingly keen to blame it on the barbarous habits of foreigners – although non-Japanese could be forgiven for complaining about a certain amount of overreaction as well…
The sight of creepy otaku holding hands with cute little girls around Comiket and Akiba has been causing a stir online – not least because they have now worked out how to get away with it every time.
- keron commented on April 16, 2013 22:42
i may be an otaku, but i am glad i am not in their level.otherwise i may end up as a bachelor for life.... More
- keron commented on March 2, 2013 00:14
well i like it. And yes, i am also a die hard otaku myself. however i definitely not like those that invaded the fresh pteety cute series and forced it's Board to close. Sure i like lolicon... More
The Comiket organisers have announced their response to terrorist threats against the event is to ban all works featuring the subject of the threat – Kuroko’s Basketball – and hold Comiket 83 as normal, if absent the hundreds of circles comprised of Kuroko fans, a decision they blame on the police and venue.
- Anonymous commented on December 31, 2012 18:45
japan lost it's spine and balls in WW2...they've basically been country of wusses and pervs ever since... More
- Anonymous commented on December 26, 2012 17:58
It's always the fan that made this Manga being hated. Mostly they're Fujoshi Girls, but I think they should reconsider adding KuroBasu into Comiket, maybe by Limiting the number of titles of KuroBasu Doujin... Because it's not... More
An otaku wedding where the bride arranged for the surprise destruction of her new husband’s (ex) virtual girlfriend Nene by ceremonially smashing the memory card with a mallet has prompted a wave of disgusted criticism online, with even non-Love Plus fans decrying it as “bullying” and “tasteless.”
- Anonymous commented on April 17, 2015 09:30
Hi I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to... More
- Anonymous commented on December 4, 2012 15:12
Interesting how some people get epically butthurt over having their comment downvoted and imagine downvoters are all Japanese.... More
As if enough doubts had not already been raised in response to the profusion of moe mascots for Windows 8, now Microsoft is attending Comiket 83, begging attendees to drop by their booth with the enticing prospect of “being able to photograph a beautiful cosplayer,” along with the rather less enticing prospect of being able to paw a Windows 8 touch PC loaded with a moe theme.
- jr2nd commented on November 26, 2012 16:53
@anon 09:19 "did you seriously just put ME into the "good windows" list?" lol yes i used ME untill microsoft shutdown all updates for it THEN i moved to XP personally i RARLY had problems with... More
- Anonymous commented on November 26, 2012 13:31
Correct but not entirely... The first release always sucked then the Service Packs salvages what market share the initial OS has...... More
The quality of the cosplay on display at C82 was not the only thing at a record high – with 560,000 attendees in total, on par with C78’s previous record, Comiket 82 may have been the most successful Comiket ever…
Thankfully the world’s biggest cosplay event is fittingly also the most intensively (and at times intrusively) photographed, guaranteeing even the peers of the Gundam box cosplayer an audience of their very own (however momentarily), and for the likes of Enako and Lenfried their own groping throng of creepy otaku at the very least.
Comiket 82 attendees ogling Enako in their lusty masses were graced by what truly deserves to be called “kamikaze” – the poor cosplayer suffered a wind induced skirt lift which revealed just how complete her cosplay ensemble was…
Day 2 of Comiket 82 saw 190,000 attendees (10,000 up on the same time last year) and hundreds of cosplayers gather to provide some of the most authentic and alluring (and also bizarre and crowded) cosplay on display anywhere, with 2ch thankfully once again on hand to photograph them in excruciating detail.
- Anonymous commented on October 31, 2012 13:56
About the same reason why people normally care about what clothes they wear and don't just buy cheap and functoinal stuff. Except sex depraved nerds ofc.... More
- Anonymous commented on September 8, 2012 00:35
Oh look someone is cosplaying Takashi Yamaguchi of sambomaster in pic 1!! ^^ rofl... More
The quality of cosplay at Comiket 82 has been attracting much praise, not least thanks to all the cute and sexy cosplayers the event finds itself graced with, including some shameless specimens who just couldn’t resist going topless in spite of the otaku hordes…
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of 2ch Onanizes Furiously
- Funbag Fantasy Abreast With Oppai
- Erotic Elsa Granhiert Cosplay Bountifully Busty
- Masou Gakuen HxH Climaxes
- Dragon's Crown Ero-Animation Beautifully Bouncy
- Kazami Yuuka Ero-MMD "Sex On The Beach!"
- JK B*tch ni Shiboraretai Still Stupendously Sleazy
- Tokyo Game Show 2016 Booth Babes Utterly Astounding
- Top 10 Anime Most Difficult to Tell Others You Adore
- "Zero Hair" Rem Ero-Cosplay
- Anubis Ero-Cosplay by Non Will Send You to The Afterlife
- E-Cup Bikini Goddess: "Look What I Can Fit Inside!"
- Cheeky Girl Overflowing With Perversions
- Sakura Space Uncensored Pre-Release Edition Launches
- China Matsuoka Wild Orgies Nonstop Naughtiness
- Houkago Initiation Massively Sensual
- Skimpy Shuten Douji Cosplay Fabulously Flat
- Top 10 Worst Manga-to-Anime Adaptations
- Ririchiyo Ero-Cosplay by Tsubomin Demonically Sexy
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of Twitter: "Massively Beautiful!"
- Morrigan Ero-SFM Frighteningly Forceful
- Shiiku x Kanojo Psychologically Disturbing
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Autumn 2016 Anime
- Ishmon16 on September 26, 2016 09:59
Bunny Girl Reisen Inaba Cosplay Exceedingly Cute
- How do I make her my wife?... More
- MARl0 on September 26, 2016 09:28
Gyakuten Saiban Bids Adieu
- They have to at least go through the Trials and Tribulations game as well right? The story isn't complete without it!... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 09:27
Otaku Celebrate The Birthday Of Re:Zero’s Half-Elf Emilia
- REM AND EMILIA BEST GIRLS... More
- Justin iZ Here on September 26, 2016 09:08
Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors “Still Censored”
- If they actually stopped censoring stuff and pretty came out saying they fucked up, yeah I would buy from them again. But as it stands... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:57
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Headed to Western Arcades
- We still have arcades?... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:35
Custom FFXV Xbox One Prize Unveiled
- Not gonna lie, That looks really bad. And that's bad is in not very good not Michael Jackson bad.... More