In Japan, Christmas is almost exclusively an occasion for sex and buying things (possibly not in that order) – as a result, gifts to female partners take on an air of particular importance for any man hoping to spend Christmas at a seedy love hotel and not alone with Nene.
Sony’s PS3 has outsold the Xbox 360 in the core market of the US this Christmas, a major coup for Sony as it tussles with Microsoft for the much coveted status of being the losers in second place.
- Anonymous commented on March 9, 2011 05:54
are you stupid or what? who's gonna buy both game for each console just to compare loading time other than those attention whore blogger? normal people would only buy one game for one of the console... More
- Zeick commented on January 2, 2011 23:56
um everyone already owns an xbox so yeah no shit the sales are down... More
Otaku supply yet more evidence of their lonely Christmas, although if the premise that various onscreen wallpapers and plastic toys can be considered girlfriends is accepted, things begin to look much more promising…
Festive idols dressed, frequently partially, as Santa in this Christmas themed gallery…
BiriBiri, Kuroko, Saten and the other one appear together here to wish their salivating fans a merry Christmas, not that fans will be paying much attention when they can instead ogle Mikoto’s navel in wallpaper resolution…
Otaku, and their two-dimensional wives, share the dismal scenes from their Christmas celebrations, which traditionally involves feeding some cake to a monitor, although at least one playboy opted to take his girlfriends out for a meal…
- Anonymous commented on May 15, 2010 20:46
Right up until now, I wanted a big-ass figurine collection, monitors, posters, the whole schabang. Reading this, however, has made me realize just how important it is to be careful with what you wish for.... More
- Anonymous commented on March 14, 2010 13:55
Santa need not be a ruddy-faced bearded old man, as this image amply demonstrates.
Nor, it seems, does Santa necessarily need to wear pantsu, as visible below…
- Anonymous commented on December 27, 2009 13:03
Why bother with a pocket or bag or any means of storing things anyways? I was under the impression that anything in drawn media is stored in hammer space...... More
- Anonymous commented on December 27, 2009 12:59
Equality now would shit bricks if they were to see this!... More
Otaku fans of virtual schoolgirl dating sensation Love Plus have been treated to a set of festive Love Plus Christmas events, dubbed “Plus-mas.” Cakes and cards from the girls, and even AR Christmas cards, have all proven hugely popular…
Saber and company bring season’s greetings, and a timely plug for the upcoming Unlimited Blade Works movie, in this appealing Santa cosplay image…
Japanese, particularly Japanese men, face the prospect of a lonelier Christmas than ever if survey results are any guide, with 12% of those men staying at home set to spend the time alone, and 25% not planning anything special at all, an increase on previous years.
- Anonymous commented on July 4, 2010 22:34
Lemon Party. ;D... More
- Anonymous commented on December 23, 2009 14:10
Whether you have no family, or you are just missing a key relationship in your extended family circle, a more complete extended family will provide you with a stronger support system and a better life.... More
The onset of the year’s premier marketing festival brings with it the prospect of Santa cosplayng Misaka and Kuroko, offering up some delicious looking cake…
- Anonymous commented on March 22, 2010 23:22
well, if that's the case, i wouldnt mind eat it..... More
- Anonymous commented on December 17, 2009 01:10
The reason I'm watching this Anime because of the main story~ Still, it's awesome~ I regret that I lent my To Aru Majutsu no Index DVDs to my friend and not thinking for myself. I... More
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of 2ch Onanizes Furiously
- Funbag Fantasy Abreast With Oppai
- Erotic Elsa Granhiert Cosplay Bountifully Busty
- Masou Gakuen HxH Climaxes
- Dragon's Crown Ero-Animation Beautifully Bouncy
- Kazami Yuuka Ero-MMD "Sex On The Beach!"
- JK B*tch ni Shiboraretai Still Stupendously Sleazy
- Tokyo Game Show 2016 Booth Babes Utterly Astounding
- Top 10 Anime Most Difficult to Tell Others You Adore
- "Zero Hair" Rem Ero-Cosplay
- Anubis Ero-Cosplay by Non Will Send You to The Afterlife
- E-Cup Bikini Goddess: "Look What I Can Fit Inside!"
- Cheeky Girl Overflowing With Perversions
- Sakura Space Uncensored Pre-Release Edition Launches
- China Matsuoka Wild Orgies Nonstop Naughtiness
- Houkago Initiation Massively Sensual
- Skimpy Shuten Douji Cosplay Fabulously Flat
- Top 10 Worst Manga-to-Anime Adaptations
- Ririchiyo Ero-Cosplay by Tsubomin Demonically Sexy
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of Twitter: "Massively Beautiful!"
- Morrigan Ero-SFM Frighteningly Forceful
- Shiiku x Kanojo Psychologically Disturbing
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Autumn 2016 Anime
- Ishmon16 on September 26, 2016 09:59
Bunny Girl Reisen Inaba Cosplay Exceedingly Cute
- How do I make her my wife?... More
- MARl0 on September 26, 2016 09:28
Gyakuten Saiban Bids Adieu
- They have to at least go through the Trials and Tribulations game as well right? The story isn't complete without it!... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 09:27
Otaku Celebrate The Birthday Of Re:Zero’s Half-Elf Emilia
- REM AND EMILIA BEST GIRLS... More
- Justin iZ Here on September 26, 2016 09:08
Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors “Still Censored”
- If they actually stopped censoring stuff and pretty came out saying they fucked up, yeah I would buy from them again. But as it stands... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:57
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Headed to Western Arcades
- We still have arcades?... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:35
Custom FFXV Xbox One Prize Unveiled
- Not gonna lie, That looks really bad. And that's bad is in not very good not Michael Jackson bad.... More