Cops have arrested a cop after his LINE tryst with a JC was apparently reported to them by the girl herself.
Whilst most visitors may have had trouble keeping their eyes off Shimakaze, the attire of the numerous meandering cosplayers of Wonder Festival 2014 are of just as high quality as the ever iconic figures decorating the rest of the show – with some baring even more appeal than the figures.
Narrowly avoiding wintery wipeout from the record-breaking blizzard which carpeted Kanto the day before, Wonder Festival 2014 Winter has gone off without a hitch, showing off all the gorgeous figures due to hit stores over the coming year.
The latest creepy salaryman to fall victim to the voyeuristic temptations of the nation’s schoolgirls boasts the unusual distinction of actually being chased down by the very JK he sought to upskirt.
The operators of the Chiba Urban Monorail have had to issue a warning to the very creepy seiyuu otaku they lured onto their trains with their glorious Ore no Imouto wrapping campaign, after reports that they tried to bully passengers into silence so they could record Ayana Taketatsu and Kana Hanazawa’s station announcements…
- Anonymous commented on July 1, 2013 08:21
I'd imagine the recorder was being "bothered" because they wanted a perfect recording with as little background noise as possible.... More
- Anonymous commented on July 1, 2013 03:36
What, you mean this idea was unpractical...? Well, WHO would have thought of that...? ...really.... More
The latest exhibition of the Japanese army’s moe arsenal saw 2 “ita-heli” sporting moe girls on display to the general public – only the latest of Camp Kisarazu’s efforts to impress the world with its ability to paint pretty girls on the side of their old choppers.
- Anonymous commented on May 18, 2013 21:45
Dumb comment. Backed up by absolutely no argument whatsoever. Okay.......so you're flippantly assuming that the Japanese army is willing to send an attack helicopter in to battle which can be identified VISUALLY a... More
- Anonymous commented on May 16, 2013 19:28
Dead people can't call me a faggot.... More
Ore no Imouto fans have been falling over themselves to board the rather impressively well wrapped Chiba Urban Monorail, all in aid of the new OreImo season soon to begin airing in Chiba and beyond…
Police are coming under fire for killing an anteater they captured by caging it outdoors in freezing temperatures, the intellectual strain of phoning the zoo which reported it missing apparently having proven too much for them.
- Anonymous commented on January 1, 2013 00:57
If this had happened in the U.S. the police would have tased and/or pepper sprayed it before taking it into custody. If it resisted or seemed to be agitated it would have been shot. A... More
- Anonymous commented on December 30, 2012 13:59
procedures... this sad excuse of a country... More
Police have declined to press charges against an officer who used his police badge to pluck a girl off the street and make her accompany him back to a love hotel in order to “help me with my inquiries into schoolgirl prostitution,” astounding those who still expect the Japanese police to obey the law rather than just enforce it.
Fans of cute girls and military hardware alike have been delighted by the recent display of base mascot Akane Kisarazu and her ita-Cobra attack helicopter as part of Camp Kisarazu’s 40th air festival.
Tokyo Disneyland has had a rare brush with controversy, after it decided it will allow gay marriage ceremonies, delighting Japan’s typically quiet gay rights advocates and mildly annoying the less tolerant masses.
A Narita Airport cop has been arrested for indecently assaulting two little girls in a public toilet.
- Chichiiro Toiki Degrading Indeed
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Autumn 2014
- Lovely Hanekawa Cosplay by Saku
- Rail Wars: "Now Arriving with Nipples"
- Agency Sues Idols & Fans for Dating: "Idols = Slaves"
- Winning the 400m, Otaku Style: "True Showboating"
- New Ghost in the Shell Movie Due: "Pray It Is Not Arise!"
- Top 10 Anime Characters - October NewType
- Akame ga Kill Bloody Flirtatious
- Strike Witches Aurora no Majo: "Quite Sexy"
- "Motto Onsen ni Ikou" Completely Drenched
- Chichiiro Toiki Degrading Indeed
- Momiji Inubashiri Ero-Cosplay by Madoka
- Comiket 86 Cosplay More Exposed Than Ever
- Comiket 86 Day 1 Cosplay Still Heating Up
- Comiket 86 Day 2 Cosplay An Eyeful As Ever
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Bottoms Out
- Comiket 86 "The Skimpiest Yet"
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Shows No Sign Of Cooling Off
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Hotter Still
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Covered From Every Angle
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Nude Mod Quite Sexy
- DMM's R18.com Nets 17 Channels of JAV & Ero-Anime
- Pandra Total Tentacle Ero-Anime
- Baku-Ane Otouto Shibocchau-zo Crazed Oppai Ero-Anime
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 20:20
Nekomimi Bridget Figure
- YEAH! This is not the face of Satellizer el Bridget.... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 20:02
Strike Witches Kurenai no Majotachi Bathing Extravaganza
- Google the title and you will find scanlation sites.... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 19:48
Prisma Illya 2wei! Magical Finale Not Final After All
- So cute! Makes you want to rip off your own head!... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 19:44
Comiket 86 Cosplay Shows No Sign Of Cooling Off
- That's why you need to get rich. A fat bank account nullifies a fat belly.... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 19:38
Agency Sues Idols & Fans for Dating: “Idols = Slaves”
- No...Don't tell me Kirino's teeth actually look like THAT in real life? Tell me I'm wrong...... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 18:03
Hanayamata Excessively Moist
- Its rare to find a healing show like this nowadays and now its almost over...hoping for an OVA at least... More