Supernatural shinigami anime Kyoukai no Rinne has been previewed, likely thrilling fans of the legendary Takahashi Rumiko – behind such timeless classics as Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2.
- Anonymous commented on January 26, 2015 13:55
Must be nice to be a time traveler. I'm glad you didn't turn into a pile of green goo... More
- Anonymous commented on January 26, 2015 03:56
Dammit, been reading too much Sword Art Online and Accel World ... now I'm imagining this with full dive support. And wanting it.... More
American cosplay celebrity Jessica Nigri has been announced as the voice actor of busty Sonico for the upcoming English dub of Nitroplus mascot anime Super Sonico – quite the surprise to viewers, as likely none were knowledgeable of her dormant voice acting prowess, though in at least one huge regard she seems perfectly cast.
Eternal US anime block Toonami has announced that it will be broadcasting the English localization of the highly revered and superbly sexy action anime Kill la Kill, sure to garner much acclaim from long-standing Toonami faithful – if not necessarily for all the right reasons.
- Anonymous commented on January 26, 2015 23:15
Yes show kill la kill so the feminist freaks of the west have something new to whine about. Scantily cladded females plus incest relationships. What is toonami/kill la kill producers thinking. KEEP this type of anime away... More
- Anonymous commented on January 24, 2015 13:04
But the Bully la Bully video was awesome!... More
An anime has been announced for hyper-intellectual sensei series Denpa Kyoushi, sure to get long-time fans of the engaging manga pumped for its riveting display of otaku comedy.
Enigmatic idol group Momoiro Clover Z will be orchestrating the theme song for upcoming Dragon Ball Z film “Revival of F“, proving to be a rather bizarre choice of music considering the nature of the subject matter.
Final DOA5 iteration “Dead or Alive 5: Last Round” has revealed the addition of curvaceous new schoolgirl bruiser “Honoka” to the game’s already sizable roster, bound to be the perfect choice to adorn with the game’s inevitably sexy DLC costumes.
Straight from the latest Nintendo Direct has come word of a brand new entry into the Fire Emblem franchise for the 3DS entitled “Fire Emblem IF”, sure to be bursting at the seams with more of the classic SRPG elements the series has become synonymous with – though perhaps with new mechanics and ideas likely to be in scant supply as usual.
- Chen-04 commented on January 17, 2015 19:39
Base Stats of Falcon Knights are too low. They're only good for getting somewhere fast. I had a Falcon Knight with Fili Shield and most Stats maxed fight against Rebecca and Rebecca just obliterated the... More
- Rya commented on January 17, 2015 10:06
If it were like Disgaea then it would NOT be boring because Disgaea is simply a cut above the rest in terms of gameplay. Destructable battlefield, geo effects etc. Some maps actually involve strategy to... More
- Anonymous commented on January 13, 2015 07:14
If you're not Japanese, boycotting won't matter. And in America there's a lot of people who will buy it anyway and make Funimation or whoever licenses this profit.... More
- yuriphoria commented on January 13, 2015 00:11
No. I'm not going to support Arise because I don't want Arise, I want something of the quality of SAC. That's how voting with your wallets works.... More
Comic Garden magazine’s latest issue has announced that the rest of the thrilling “Grisaia” visual novels will receive an anime adaptation, which will more than likely be abound with more outrageous drama and heart-warming romance.
Sekai Project have revealed that they are attempting to bring the massively popular Vocaloid-cenrtic 3D animation software MikuMikuDance to Steam Greenlight, sure to get western fans excited even if an English variant of the famed freeware has been around for some time sans DRM.
- Anonymous commented on January 2, 2015 18:59
I think you're missing the point here. The company that translated and distributed Vanguard Princess didn't just "steal" the game to sell people a translation. The original Japanese developer has made some cut of the... More
- Anonymous commented on January 2, 2015 16:26
Considering the amount of complaining about the "stealing" and "misuse" of content in the MMD community, I don't think workshop support would go over well. You'd have people uploading others models and sets as their... More
Established game developer Idea Factory has revealed that their hit titles Fairy Fencer F, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 and its sequel are due to receive PC iterations through Steam – an act that eager fans have been waiting an eternity for.
- Anonymous commented on December 30, 2014 15:23
Runs fine in my end, fx8350, gtx780 and 16gb ram. Have you tried with the update? Also, we're almost in 2015, most people should already have at least 2tb HDDs and they're cheap, space will never be... More
- Anonymous commented on December 30, 2014 13:13
Didn't know it was that large, that's.... impressive actually. Maybe I'll second guess buying them. Honestly I listened to the English and Japanese comparison, and... I think I may actually like the English... More
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Maid Dragon BD Extra Has A Lot of Pussy
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- Shiina Kokomi Cosplay by Sakura Noa Full of Sexiness
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sword Oratoria All About the Familia
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- SutoBura 2 OVA Bathes & Gropes
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- F-Cup Goddess: "Perfect For Holding Things"
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Megum*n's Defeat Unsurprisingly Rapacious
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- Nier Automata Nude Mod Streaks Forth
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 08:09
20-Year-Old Goddess “A Pretty Face & Body!”
- Jesus, what's wrong with her face? That's some freaking uncanny valley right there.... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 08:04
JS Gum Molester Stuck Up Dozens
- The overwhelming guilt when they're finally caught? Masochism? Pride that they got away for so long? Fear of it all being found out? Sheer idiocy?... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 07:43
JS Gum Molester Stuck Up Dozens
- what i don't get is why anybody would admit to other crimes when they were only caught for 1.... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 07:41
Live Action Teen Titans Announced
- To get you to post. It worked.... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 07:34
Gargantuan Warspite Cosplay by Atsuki Primed For Battle
- My favorite body type. Good cosplay!... More
- Anonymous on April 29, 2017 06:52
Wendy’s Twitter “Shitposting Like Trump”
- Slice of Life Fast Food Industry Rivalry! Starring.. Kugumiya Rie as Smug!Wendy Wakamoto Norio as Cheerful!Colonel Fukuyama Jun as Unseen!King Not sure who cast as Ronald though....... More