Yeah, me too.
What’s the problem with foreigners if they pay their taxes? If life is too expensive then why not raise the minimum wage?
What’s the problem with those villages if the people there like doing those things? Others would leave and businesses wouldn’t operate there, anyway. Basically, they’d be ruled by gangs (except they’d have…[Read more]
No ^_^. Just v_v. Reality sucks.
If the wages aren’t enough to live on then immigrants couldn’t live on them, either. If they want more money then they should move to a place with a minimum wage for all, including immigrants.
Which laws are needed (although this is subjective) that wouldn’t pass in any part of a country under my theoretical…[Read more]
So if someone has two children only one is allowed to be part of the family? Please think seriously about the reality of the relationship here. UNICEF gets fees from UNICEF Japan AND supports it (and Agnes Chan) on its OFFICIAL website. There’s no way for them to just say that they aren’t responsible. They are promoting them and allowing them to…[Read more]
It’s official; come on. UNICEF bears full responsibility for UNICEF Japan. I don’t know why you don’t think so.
If people want stability then they’ll pay for it without being forced to under the threat of violence. A lot of huge social problems are CAUSED by the government, too, so I don’t see why thievery to support it (when it’s also very…[Read more]
Why does it matter that UNICEF has a token office in Japan when they gain from and give help back to UNICEF Japan?
Taxation is theft, though. Instead letting people pay for specific things that they wanted (like fire/police/hospitals/military/education/insanity) would be fairer. Anything that dies wasn’t really wanted, anyway. The wealth tax…[Read more]
I explained how UNICEF is 100% linked to UNICEF Japan. Just because UNICEF doesn’t care that UNICEF Japan “runs wild” doesn’t mean that UNICEF Japan shouldn’t be considered to be part of UNICEF.
I’m sure the Nazis weren’t the first. ;p Anyway, the world is turning into more and more of a place where commoners are just serfs or slaves with…[Read more]
I don’t know why Artefact tries to present UNICEF and UNICEF Japan as separate organizations at all when the former receives fees from the latter and in return supports the latter (and Anger Cunt) on its website. UNICEF is simply UNISHIT.
Pretty much any organization that is or pretends to be pro-children is also pro-censorship (even though…[Read more]
In reply to - master-evil posted an update in the group AFNMF:-Anti-Femi-Nazis,Moral Fags and anyone who tries to censor or ban.: Ok class today am giving you home work :D, your home work for this week is:- Write down the names […] · View
Daisuki-chan posted an update in the group AFNMF:-Anti-Femi-Nazis,Moral Fags and anyone who tries to censor or ban.: 5 years ago
The message textbox is becoming very puny. ;(
- Load More
- Yandere Simulator Truly Shocking
- Sonia Nevermind Ero-Cosplay by Saotome Love "Never Bad!"
- Ero-MMD: "With A Human This Time!"
- Ayame Kajou Cosplay by Black Smoke A Total Delight
- Top 15 Hottest Bikini Girls of Anime
- Grisaia no Rakuen BD Up Close & Personal
- Goddess of 2ch: "Teases & Delivers!"
- Blood Moon Akali Cosplay by Doremi Bloody Brilliant
- Fighting Girl Mei Packs A Wallop
- Realistic One Piece 3D Models Render Fans Speechless
- Comiket 88 Cosplay Finale "The Sexiest Yet!?"
- Top 20 Enjo Kousai Anime Whores
- Comiket 88 Day 2 Cosplay Breasts & Beauty Abound
- Hestia Ero-Cosplay by Akane Miyako Quite Godly
- Comiket 88 Day 1 Cosplay Unceasingly Sexy
- Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth Nude Mod Surfaces
- Comiket 88 Day 1 Cosplay Embraces The Heat
- Comiket 88 Day 3 Saved The Best For Last
- Ishikei's C88 Ero-Doujinshi PV Unsurprisingly Godly
- Goddess of Twitter Festive & Feisty
- Custom Maid 3D 2 Boasts Hardcore Customization
- Latifa Ero-Cosplay by Tsuchiya Asami Quite Enchanting
- Comiket 88 Day 2 Cosplay Not Letting Up
- Shinmai Testament BD Grabbing More Than Just Attention
- Triage X BD Still Unfathomably Sexy