If you are here, this means that you have a (possible) interest to be a part of this Group.
That this Group and its rules (are) different from the Waifu Thread Listing that is present within the forums.
This is a Group where a – “serious interest” – is a requirement to join.
If this is ONLY going to be a passing interest, then, reconsider joining this Group, as it may not be what your looking for.
This is where one who is a – “avid and active” – SanCon member can have a online Family.
Which entails having a favourite animé Character known as a ~ “Waifu”/”Husbando” ~ to which the member is devoted, dedicated to, can be joined in 2D blessed matrimony, and can – “build a virtual 2D family” – from that union.
It starts off as a union, between Member and Waifu, the rest is up to you!
Respects, Devotion, and Dedication is a requirement, so – THINK – before joining this Group.
I shall start off with the – (basic rules) – this way, the rules are KNOWN (prior to) joining and in reading the following YOU AGREE to abide by them.
After reading the rules carefully – YOU – dear visitor will have to – decided – if – YOU – ndeed wish to join the SCFTG.
1. First and foremost YOU must have a devotion, dedication to your Waifu (which you have chosen).
2. There will be ONLY 1 Waifu to each member ~
NO LONGER ~ is it permitted to have multi-Waifu’s, regardless of religious doctrine, standard, custom, or poetical political practice’s.
3. Girl Friends, Lovers, concubines, (and said accessories) will be limited to a total of ONLY 3.
No more than 3 will be permitted. (that choice is solely on the member)
~ however, be advised that a few members DO NOT have such “personal extensions”.
4. Hugh Family lineages are now CAPPED!
100 limit is the cap for ALL Dynasties. ~ The Tree is not a personal animé listing.
5. Claiming of Character is limited to 5 per week. (until) the member has reached the Max limit of their 100 Family member quota.
Branching of each members Family Unit/Dynasties must be made downwards and NOT across… (this will be explained once you have joined)
6. If a member is absentia for a 6 month stretch or longer – (then) – that member is removed from the Group, unless I (or) other Admin and Mods are notified for the extended absentia.
Removal will include removal from the Tree configuration as well, thus rendering the/that members lineage to be null/void and non-existent.
7. DO NOT BRING ANY PROBLEMS OR DRAMA FROM ANOTHER GROUP, THREAD, OR CHAT. INTO THIS GROUP!
We here DO NOT give a flying RATS shits-wings what HAS HAPPENED/OCCURRED outside in another Group, Thread, or Chat venue.
8. Trouble makers will not be tolerated. –
Trolling, Flame-warring, and disrespecting fellow members is NOT ALLOWED! – and will lead to PERMANENT BANNING from the Group!
It is understandable that disagreements, misunderstandings, and play fun comments will happen/occur – however – if any attempts/action that are considered to be too aggressive and a fellow member becomes uncomfortable by it then ~
(the Owner, Admin, and Mods of the Group) shall have the right to (execute) swift and quick resolution.
If you can follow these entry rules, then by all means send a REQUEST TO JOIN!
REMEMBER, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND A REQUEST to be accepted.
I DO NOT send out invitations (for the exception of a very few).
We hope to see you within the “NEW” SCFTG (SanCon Family Tree Group!)
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.