Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

[closed]

If you were to start a religion...

1. ...what would it be about?

(this is a personal question so answer it personally and as a guideline please try avoiding answers others have given.)

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. of course we'd worship suzumiya but enough with the jokes it would pretty much contain bits from the others like peace toward others and such

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. We would worship a girl in a white dress who is of pure of heart and will cleanse our souls when we pass by her on our way to the heavens.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. I'm fine with Judaism, minus the obsolete kosher rules. A better question is, "why would you start a religion"?

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. You Called?

Attachments

1. cult7.jpg 4 years old
    2. cult6.jpg 4 years old
    3. cult5.jpg 4 years old
    4. cult4.jpg 4 years old
    5. cult3.jpg 4 years old
    6. cult2.jpg 4 years old
    7. cult.jpg 4 years old
    8. evil.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  6. giascle said:
    I'm fine with Judaism, minus the obsolete kosher rules. A better question is, "why would you start a religion"?

Some wacky dude on the #12-to-Portland told me I'd make a good cult leader a while back.

(I tend to hold the opinions of random strangers in high regard as they often give blunt observations that more casual acquaintances wouldn't dare to mention.)

As for making it into a thread~ well, fresh discussion is always a good thing isn't it?

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Weed.

No but it would most likely be a wicca-religion style. So, not really a religion but a life style. Yepp.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. Peter Barton said:
    We would worship a girl in a white dress who is of pure of heart and will cleanse our souls when we pass by her on our way to the heavens.

Her:

Attachments

1. the_cleansing_girl.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  9. I'd be one of the ones claiming that your religion is satanism and that she is ze devil. ;c

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. antika said:
    I'd be one of the ones claiming that your religion is satanism and that she is ze devil. ;c

Your God is the devil. So nyeeeeh.

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. Peter Barton said:

Her:

Tomoyo's neck should be more aligned in the middle of the head, just sayin'.

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. Peter Barton said:

Her:

Ah, she's sucking my soul out with those big eyes. And I don't really mind. :3

I am against organized religion and so if I were to make a religion, I would not follow it or want anyone else to for that matter.

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. LuciferOniichan said:

Tomoyo's neck should be more aligned in the middle of the head, just sayin'.

Meh.
    And now I know any drawing of a girl with long hair and a hairband is going to be Tomoyo to you.

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. Touhou!

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. Peter Barton said:

Meh.
    And now I know any drawing of a girl with long hair and a hairband is going to be Tomoyo to you.

Well yeah. Just like any girl with blue hair and a hat is Tenshi to me.

It can be disappointing at times.

Attachments

1. ika-musume3-044.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  16. Peter Barton said:

Your God is the devil. So nyeeeeh.

Awesome, now we can start a war. People, the time has come for you to choose either Peter Bartism (Ze Devil side!) or Antikism (We got virgins! Cute virgins! Loli virgins!)

Make a choice. >:o

Posted 4 years ago #
  17. Avatar Image

God

antika said:

Awesome, now we can start a war.

Nobody wins.

Posted 4 years ago #
  18. jesuschrist said:

Nobody wins.

Shaddup God, the only God in my religion is meh. No God is hotter than a red-haired vampire with DD-cup. >:]

Posted 4 years ago #
  19. antika said:

Shaddup God, the only God in my religion is meh. No God is hotter than a red-haired vampire with DD-cup. >:]

Haruhi begs to differ.

Attachments

1. haruhiism.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  20. Haruhi looses 'cuz I look better in a rabbit costume.

So sorry.

Now we'll make Antikism the biggest religion evar! >:8

Attachments

1. kyah5.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.