Sankaku Complex Forums » General

hello

1. Hi im new to the site (always loves reading everyone comments on various subject and reading the articles) and i just want to introduce myself. I'm brandon preferably called Mizushima (RP char). I'm 21 single (idky i put that) and if you have anything to ask me don't b shy ^_^

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. What up nigga.

3. Hi there mizu... Welcome to the forums....hope u become an active poster around these parts and not a one shot poster...

But I do gotta ask.... Why does your post sound like your looking for a relationship?

4. mizushima said:
    Hi im new to the site (always loves reading everyone comments on various subject and reading the articles) and i just want to introduce myself. I'm brandon preferably called Mizushima (RP char). I'm 21 single (idky i put that) and if you have anything to ask me don't b shy ^_^

Can I call you B-Rad?

5. Peter Barton said:

Can I call you B-Rad?

IN FULL EFFECT

6. arielaol said:
    Hi there mizu... Welcome to the forums....hope u become an active poster around these parts and not a one shot poster...

But I do gotta ask.... Why does your post sound like your looking for a relationship?

im not honestly and idky i put it. and i commented twice so far. one i 4got to log it lol.

7. Avatar Image

WPE

Where are you from

8. The Antiweeaboo said:

IN FULL EFFECT

denied and im from Elizabeth NJ

9. mizushima said:

denied

Attachments

1. cmoooon.jpg 4 years old
  10. JOLLY RANCHER!!!!! o w8 thats not my weakness lol still no. if u find my weakness maybe

Peter Barton said:

JOLLY RANCHER!!!!! o w8 thats not my weakness lol still no. if u find my weakness maybe

11. mizushima said:
    JOLLY RANCHER!!!!! o w8 thats not my weakness lol still no. if u find my weakness maybe

Okay Brad the bad.

12. Greetings ~

~ And WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

May you lose your mind along the way, enjoying it, while losing it!

Joking aside ~

Great to have you join up, enjoy the many colourful characters that reside, dwell, and cause constant chaos here that surround you.

If YOU have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, as I am very sure that you will guided (or misguided) towards the correct answer.

and OH! ~

If you have any requests, make sure you use this thread ~

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/forums/topic.php?id=3786

~ in order to ask it.

ENJOY!

Respects!

13. Peter Barton said:

Okay Brad the bad.

no
    and 死 thnx
    and 死 i reminded me to get the text for mizushima thnx

14. Deth said:

Great to have you join up, enjoy the many colourful characters that reside, dwell, and cause constant chaos here that surround you.

We've been missing an orange character for awhile.

mizushima said:

no

When I had you repair my car, you brought me back a cardboard box with oil in it. I think that constitutes as you being Brad the bad . . . guy.

15. Peter Barton said:

We've been missing an orange character for awhile.

i may be black but suck at basketball all height no game

16. mizushima said:

i may be black but suck at basketball all height no game

What about rap lol? jk jk~~

17. poyohebat said:

What about rap lol? jk jk~~

even worse but i make good poems. lol and they say books r like kryptonite to us. lol

18. B-Rad the bad said:

even worse but i make good poems. lol and they say books r like kryptonite to us. lol

Just don't try and go super sayain.

19. mizushima said:

literature guy eh? Judging from your avatar, you must be a SC fan am I correct?

20. poyohebat said:
    literature guy eh? Judging from your avatar, you must be a SC fan am I correct?

His screen name is "Mizushima", but I kept reading "Mitsurugi"

Aside from that, welcome to our hangout.

Reply »

You must log in to post.