Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Do you use your left hand or your right?

1. the envoy said:

In case you haven't noticed, I have already taken her as my waifu. Long before I posted this in fact.

Oh, that Saya....
    Nvm, you can have her. =) But this Saya is for no one I tell ya, no one!!!!! ಠ_ಠ
    http://mpzerocos.exblog.jp/i25/

Posted 5 years ago # Quote
  2. Avatar Image

I'm quite ambidextrous.

3. I'm mostly right handed. I tend to only use my left hand for things that require two hands, like typing or videya gaems.

Obligatory "Kallen knows what she's doing if u know wut i mean" post goes here.

4. I'm very right-handed. Almost to a fault.

5. Right hand for the past 12 years now i believe.

6. I click with my right and I f with my left...

7. ichiro_ino said:
    I click with my right and I f with my left...

This.

Its difficult to change pages with a sticky hand.

8. I usually use my right, but I've been trying to use my left more to get some ambi skills. I also fap with my left =]

9. I mostly use my right hand, but I can play guitar with both and is quite easily, rare though, is the only thing I can do good with both sides....I can't even fap 'Well' with my left hand.

10. ichiro_ino said:
    I am ambidextrous

I prefer my right hand, but when I'm tired I use my left, specially when making drawings...

try this one

http://www.allmyfaves.com/blog/weekly-faves/are-you-artistic-or-logic-maybe-both/

I can both see the image turn clock-wise or counter-clockwise at will

I can also see it do 180 degrees turns only (like a pendulum).

both the sides of my brain are dominant, but I can't seem to make it work at the same time...

just like when I make drawings, I get to create artistic illustrations if I ignore my logical side, but when I look at it with my other side, I always see that my art lost to perspective. That is why I need to coordinate it both...

you can also look at this

It just shows my artistic side and logical side almost compliment each other...

You need the help of Betty Edwards and her book "The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain"

The only book for those who want to learn to draw.

more info
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Edwards

11. Diorte said:
    I usually use my right, but I've been trying to use my left more to get some ambi skills. I also fap with my left =]

This actually does work. And its useful too. Fap with the left click with the right...

12. I fap with my right hand holding my wee-mote and hold my wii-mote with my left

13. Ku_fei lover said:
    I fap with my right hand holding my wee-mote and hold my wii-mote with my left

Lol use to do this too until I moved into the room that has the computer in it... Although I hope the Ipod with my right and use my left when I'm on the go.

14. Sico Sico Douga (Male version)

Sico Sico Douga (Female version)

15. Nochegame said:

You need the help of Betty Edwards and her book "The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain"

The only book for those who want to learn to draw.

more info
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Edwards

its actually not that hard to fool your mind with this, all you need to do is look at its feet and you can train yourself to find how it moves to the left and to the right.

16. maga said:

Lol use to do this too until I moved into the room that has the computer in it... Although I hope the Ipod with my right and use my left when I'm on the go.

lucky mo'fo

17. Swtich 'em up every now and then, also use FL.

18. i use my left hand to hold the tissues

19. i like my left hand, my right takes over when the going gets tough.

You must log in to post.