Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Epic Comments Request Thread

1. Hi Sankakuans, - finally a non-CP/sex-related topic from your Spiritual Leader ^_^

Am planning a post featuring "Epic Comments" - comments that made you go wtf or lulz or simply shake your head in admiration/disbelief.
    Post such comments here and please link the source too.

The comments can be from anywhere - inside or outside Sankaku

Credit will be given where credit's due.

Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  2. Well then, let me start off with the "IRC Qoutes" thread. Some of our veteran Sancom members have made such comments worthy of the time reading.

The said thread:
    http://www.sankakucomplex.com/forums/topic.php?id=472

3. There's this one as well for all other non-irc quotes

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/forums/topic.php?id=4259

4. You guys are legends <3. Btw anyone remember where Alessa's first post came from? I want to include what the comments were in response to for context.

5. the envoy said:
    You guys are legends <3. Btw anyone remember where Alessa's first post came from? I want to include what the comments were in response to for context.

I did a search, however I'm not certain whether It's this one.
    http://www.sankakucomplex.com/forums/topic.php?id=882

6. I have a collection of quotes saved as a .txt i'll copy and paste after my morning sleep.

7. LuciferOniichan said:

I did a search, however I'm not certain whether It's this one.
    http://www.sankakucomplex.com/forums/topic.php?id=882

Yup, that's the one. I even went and tried to make sense out of that comment. Jeez, the things I do.

8. This I will always remember, when Fonzer and I were discussing about a certain guro manga. Arielaol, being the curious cat that he is, he requested to view it. An hour later he came back with this reaction. XD

arielaol said:
    0_0
    what was that...i couldnt look away...noo....that.............what they did.............blender..............baby............thats just cruel................

that was too much.... i dont even feel like posting a picture in responce to it........good night......

That made my day.♥

9. EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID.

10. giascle said:
    EVERYTHING ARCHER112 HAVE EVER SAID.

11. LuciferOniichan said:
    This I will always remember, when Fonzer and I were discussing about a certain guro manga. Arielaol, being the curious cat that he is, he requested to view it. An hour later he came back with this reaction. XD

That made my day.♥

hm...im trying to rember what manga it was....it was back in the guro thread right?
    ...blender....babys...

it was mai chan's daily life!!!!!
    hmmm...i cant recall some of the scenes....it seems that the mind soap was too effective....guess ill go back for round two...

i should have a copy burried in a secret folder...it most likely in a place where i know i'll never look...just gotta find it...

Attachments

1. Oo.jpg 3 years old
  12. Okay here i go this one was a fucking epic forum on the wow cataclysm forums.

"Come, ye Scourge! Feel the wrath of the living!"

"Hyaaaah!"

"Good work. Another lieutenant of the Lich King down. Who's up for the next boss?"

"Me."

"Yo."

"Word."

"One sec, gotta repair."

(AND SO OUR HERO BLOODELFDUDE CAREFULLY TREKS HIS WAY BACK TO THE ENTRANCE OF ICECROWN, TO THE ENCAMPMENT OF THE ASHEN VERDICT)

"Hail, fellow paladin! How has your fight against the Lich King been?"

"Oh it's just been FAN-TASTIC! I walked to this little tent. I stood there a while. I walked to my anvil and banged on it a few times. Haven't died yet!"

"Shouldn't you be traversing the halls of the Upper Citadel with us, fighting the Lich King?"

"Shucks, naw! Boss wants me down here! I'm the repair guy for you paladins!"

"I see. Well, we've gotten quite a bit up, but a few setbacks have put me in the yellow... and a bit in the red."

"Oh, golly. That's bad."

"..."

*bangs on anvil*

"You wanna help me with that?"

"With what?"

"My gear... it's yellow... and red..."

"Oh no! How did that happen?"

"Look, it doesn't matter. Can you just repair it?"

"Sure! That's what I'm here for! Yup, boss says that we can make thousands of gold per day doing this!"

"...what?"

"Just gimme 120 gold and I'll fix yer gear all spiffy and new!"

"Buddy, I don't think you understand. We're fighting the LICH KING. He's the big bad guy... the final boss... he who keeps us in constant struggle until a new threat is unleashed..."

"I know. Which is why I'm going to need 120 gold."

"Okay, wait. You want the Lich King dead, right?"

"Yessir!"

"And you're doing everything in your power to make it so?"

"Yup! Just look at all this paladin armor I made!"

"Wow, that is nice. I could use that to defeat the Lich King."

"Do you have any emblems of frost?"

"..."

*bangs on anvil*

"Buddy. It's war time. The Lich King is up there. The freaking LICH KING! He has shed the blood of thousands of innocent souls, don't you think you could just GIVE me the gear, or at least REPAIR mine, for free?"

"Oh, no! That there's against the rules!"

"Fine, fine! Let's say I had these emblems of frost. What would you do with them once I gave them to you?"

"I'd give them to the boss, a course!"

"And what would HE do with them?"

"Swimming pool full of pudding."

"I... wait, what?"

"Yeah, he does that."

"Are we talking about the same guy that cleansed the Ashbringer?"

"Oh, that's a fake. He just took some cardboard and slapped that thing together."

"But... what about at Light's Hope?"

"Oh that? That was all a ploy. Heck, he paid the Lich King 20 bucks to throw together that whole death knight operation!"

"Wait, what?"

"Oh yeah! The Lich King LOVES swimming pools full of Tapioca. Hehe, shucks, I guess we all have our weaknesses."

"Are you telling me Tirion negotiates with the Lich King?"

"Heck, he rezzes him every tuesday if he dies! He tells the big guy 'Oh man, it hurts, but think of all this gold we get in repairs, and all the emblems to stick in the random dungeon finder!'"

"You're telling me they control THAT too?"

"A course!"

"And how do they make money off of that?"

"It gears up more people to come here, a course!"

"So you're telling me that Icecrown Citadel is really just a big ploy. Tirion and Arthas are in cahoots to break hardcore gear, then give out more gear for them to break, then repair it all for lots of gold to swim in swimming pools full of pudding and tapioca?

*bangs on anvil*

"Hello?"

"Howdy, traveler! Come seeking repairs?"

EDIT this is the one from cata the previous one was from the rp forum i THINK.

MEANWHILE IN THE HALLS OF BLIZZARD

clop clop clop clop

Peasant: MAKE WAY FOR THE KING

crowd murmurs

Enter a crab riding a pony.

"Highlord Ghostcrawler!"
    "Thank the Light"
    "For the Order of Claw!"
    "For the Crustacean!"

Ghostcrawler: SILENCE, MORTALS!

Their threads have been locked until further notice.

GC: Role Call. Orc?
    Here!
    Tree?
    Here!
    Candle?
    Present!
    Skull?
    Yo!
    Cultist?
    Heya!
    Fel Reaver?
    BBBRERRRYOOOOOOOUNNNNG
    Whelp?
    Crickets
    WHELP?
    CRICKETS
    Bornakk: Sir...
    Ghostcrawler: WHERE IS THE WHELP?
    Bornakk: He's been... handled, sir...
    Ghostcrawler: DAMN THE HEDGEHOG... Onyxia's going to deep breath more for this...
    The blues break eye contact for some time while Ghostcralwer recollects his thoughts...

Ghostcrawler: Well then, where do we stand on the Cataclysm?
    Bornakk: Not good, sir. After the initial leak, it turns out people were actually jumping for joy at all we had put into it. This couldn't have been good. We had to unveil class talents just to refill the tear quarry.
    Ghostcrawler: And where do we stand on tears now?
    Bornakk: It seems that between the Female Trade Prince thread and the Random Dungeon Finder, we still aren't meeting our quota on tears.
    Ghostcrawler: ...Damn... Candle?
    Nethaera: SIR!
    Ghostcrawler: Any ideas?
    Nethaera: We've tried our best... We told them about Twin Peaks, and the Guild Contest, but they're finding a silver lining in EVERYTHING!
    Ghostcrawler: BLASPHEMY! We're just going to have to break out the big guns. Fel Reaver, BRING IN THE STRINGS OF CATACLYSM FEATURES.
    Crygil: BRRRYYYYEYEEEEENG. hissssss
    Ghostcrawler spends a few moments looking at each string, before wrapping a fatal claw around two of them.
    Nethaera: But... but sir! I was sort of looking forward to those!
    Bornakk: Don't do anything rash! You remember the cow level...
    Ghostcrawler: ENOUGH TALK! LET IT BE FINISHED.......
    Blues: NOOOOOO~~~~~~~............................................
    snip
    The floating skull turns dim and drops to the floor.
    Bornakk: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
    Ghostcrawler: THE GUILD TALENTS AND THE PATH OF THE TITANS ARE NO MORE!
    silence falls upon the Halls of Blizzard

Ghostcrawler: Now that the deed is done, bring in Garrosh.
    Bornakk: Sir...
    Ghostcrawler: GARROSH!!
    Garrosh: Yes, my liege?
    Ghostcrawler: We're making it official, you are now the WARCHIEF OF ORGRIMMAR!
    The candle flame burns out, and the candle falls to where the skull is. Bornakk comforts them both.
    Bornakk: You monster... Cutting out important features with those damned... CLAWS of yours... making our best blues faint with your tyranny... denying everyone your precious pony-
    Ghostcrawler: YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR, BORNAKK. SAY WHAT YOU WISH ABOUT MY DEVELOPMENT, BUT BRING UP THE PONY, AND YOU'RE ASKING FOR DEATH! GARROSH!?
    Garrosh: YES, MY LIEGE!?
    Ghostcrawler: YOU SHALL LEAD FROM THE MIDDLE OF ORGRIMMAR, THAT WAY EVERYONE HAS TO DEFEND YOU!
    Bornakk: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Ghostcrawler: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now, Fel Reaver, get me a coffee.
    Crygil walks over to the Employee Starbucks.

Bornakk: Not enough tears in the world can make up for what you've done here today...
    Ghostcrawler: Don't you see, Bornakk? If we made this game fun for EVERYONE, we would have too much money, and not enough tears. We must maintain the balance. There must always be a Lich King...
    Bornakk: So that's why you've done this. I... I think I understand.
    Crygil returns with the coffee.
    Ghostcrawler: Drink from my coffee cup, fellow blue, and together, we will rule the World of Warcraft.
    Bornakk lifts the cup up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!
    Ghostcrawler: It can't be...
    ???: It is I, GENN GREYMANE!
    Ghostcrawler: No... NOOOOOOOOO
    The crab leaps off of the Pony and flies toward the King.
    Genn: Can't you see? This is not the way to go about things!
    Genn's hand turns into the paw of a Worgen, and clashes with the pincer of the King Crab.
    Genn: This claw of mine glows with an awesome power! It's furry grip tells me to cleanse you! Take this! My fur, my fury, and all of my howling! DEUS EX MACHINA!
    The worgen Greymane rips through the Malicious Crab, splitting it into two separate entities. A crab, and a blood elf.
    Bornakk: It.... can't be!
    Kael'thas: Make no mistake, Greymane! Today's battle is merely a setback! I'll take my Tear Quarries, and defeat the likes of you in Cataclysm. There's no stopping me, I've already written myself into the coding. Farewell, CMS!
    Kael'thas vanishes in a cloud of smoke.
    Bornakk: Ghostcrawler... GHOSTCRAWLER!
    Ghostcrawler: Where... where am I?
    He looks over to the strings of the Cataclysm features.
    Ghostcrawler: What... what have I done?
    Genn: Kael'thas possessed you. He used your power to make a quarry of tears, which he used as an alternate source of energy now that the sunwell is gone. You've done terrible things. But all is forgivable. There is always a silver lining.
    Genn fades away.
    Ghostcrawler: Bornakk.... is this true?
    Bornakk: I'm afraid so. But we can fix this. Together. Come, let us go to the Cataclysm forums and ease everyone's pain. The changes are irreversible, but we can still work to make Cataclysm the best expansion we can.
    Ghostcrawler and Bornakk smile, and walk into the sunset, arms/claws around eachother's backs.

And that is the real reason the features were cut.

Okay since i still have some room lets add a few others

Twelve ways to know your neighbor is a sailor scout.

TOP TWELVE SIGNS THAT YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR (THE GIRL NEXT DOOR) IS A SAILOR SCOUT:

12: HER CATS ARE TALKING TO YOU…AND YOU AIN’T EVEN DRUNK OR STONED YET

11: HER HAIR IS SO LONG THAT WHILE YOU WERE TRIMMING THE HEDGES, YOU ACCIDENTALLY
    CUT OFF HER MILE LONG PIG TAILS.

10: MOST OF YOUR NEIGHBORS TAKE AN EARLY MORNING JOG…..WHEN EVER SHE TAKES AN EARLY MORNING RUN…IT’S USUALLY FOLLOWED BY A GIGANTIC MONSTER CHASING AFTER HER

9: MOST NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS BREAK YOUR WINDOW BY HITTING A BASEBALL THROUGH IT…YOUR WINDOWS AND HOUSE GET BOMBARDED WITH FIREBALLS!

8: SHE INSISTS SHE’S STILL A VIRGIN. YET WANTS YOU TO BABYSIT HER BRATTY 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FROM THE FUTURE

7: WHEN DISCUSSING POLITICS SHE RUNS OFF: “THOSE BASTARDS AT NASA DEMOTED MY FRIEND PLUTO DOWN TO A DWARF PLANET…..DISCRIMINATION!!!”

6: MIRRORS BREAK FREQUENTLY DUE TO HER HIGH PITCHED SCREAMS!!! (AUDIO)

5: YOU KEEP TRYING TO ASK EITHER HER OR HER HOT ATTRACTIVE GIRLFRIENDS OUT, BUT SHE INSISTS YOU DATE HER MORE DORKIER FRIEND “MOLLY”

4: DURING THE NEIGHBORHOOD YARD SALE SHE’S GETTING RID OF HER OLD JUNK, AND BY OLD JUNK I MEAN “GOLDEN SEPTORS, RED RUBY’S AND ETERNAL MILLENIUM CRYSTALS”

3: SOME PEOPLE WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TO THEIR FRONT LAWN BEING LITTERED WITH
    TOILET PAPER…YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TO THE CARCUS OF A DEAD TENTACLE MONSTER
    ON YOUR FRONT LAWN!

2: AT 3 IN THE MORNING YOU ARE AWAKENED BY A MYSTERIOUS MAN IN A MASK, TOP HAT, AND NOTHING ELSE SAYING, “HEY BABY…I’VE MISSED YOU SO BADLY……..” YOU TURN ON THE LIGHTS HE SAYS, “HOLY SHIT! OH $%#@ I’M SOOOO SORRY!
    I’M IN THE WRONG HOUSE!”

AND THE NUMBER 1 SIGN THAT YOUR NEIGHBOR THE GIRL NEXT DOOR IS A SAILOR SCOUT

1: SOME PERVS LIKE TO STARE AT THE GIRL NEXT DOOR CHANGING CLOTHES THROUGH THE WINDOW…YOUR GIRL NEXT DOOR SAYS IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE, “YOU DON’T MIND IF I CHANGE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW DO YA?”

Sweet what is sankaku unlimited text well anyways here goes again

You should definitely start looking for advice on a random gaming forum. That would be the first logical step.
    Second you could begin chanting the tagline from "hooked on a feeling" (hoogah chacka hoogah hoogah hoogah chacka...) while dancing with a rainstick and throwing salt around your living room. This will ensure that all bad spirits are cleansed from your home.
    Third you should lock your door, strip stark naked, spread chocolate syrup all over your body and then jump against random walls in your house leaving chocolate man prints marking your territory.
    Finally you should find anything your wife ever enjoyed or held dear and pile it up in your backyard. (note : this does not apply to all of the money in your wallet/bank account) Apply gasoline and fire liberally. If you have marshmallows, hot dogs or bratwursts, now would be a good time to enjoy them over the fire with a nice cold beer.

Welcome back to bachelorhood!

Sweet just 1 last batch and this one comes with sources btw the certain site is usually here. BTW some if not most of these are from anime manga and MANY other various sources.

Call me what you will freak, mutation, weirdo, perv, insane, anti-establishmentarian, Addict, obsessive autistic, human abaration
    NORMAL however that's just offensive me

"Your horse shouldn't be so high, it might hurt if you fall off." Logan Lfactor Forums.

We are the terrors who synth in the night? flay and Vayne Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Rhevis

"WAR... REVENGE... MAYBE THAT

r

M ALL ALONE, I THINK. FOR NOW. AND WITHIN ME IS THE BLACK BERSERKER RAGE... AND ONLY THAT... WILL KEEP ME ON MY FEET. AS I HEAD TOWARDS YOU... PRESSING ON."
    --> Guts from the manga BERSERK...

“The Power of Kings, called Geass, will make people lonely,” she said with a slight smile, allowing a soft laugh to escape her tender lips. “I suppose that wasn’t quite true. Right, Lelouch?”

"The guys at Fanfic.com are having a field day with this one". AZNSTONER a site of a questionable nature.

"The principle of free thought is not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought we hate." --US Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. in United States v. Schwimmer (1929).

Dwarf babies - When a daddy and keg really love each other....
    Gnome babies - "Son, your mother and I need to inform you of something. You....were cloned."
    Night Elf babies - Elune's Point in Ashenvale, where all the young elves...well, you know."
    Draenei babies - Four letter word starting with O. Happens quite often in the Exodar.
    Human babies - Like every human baby, it is made when the boss and the secretary have a meeting.
    Worgen babies - Lets just say you don't want to know.

Orc babies - WE PULLED THIS THING OUT OF THE MUD, WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH IT?!! GIVE IT AN AXE AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!
    Troll babies - The voodoo and the mojo was working that evening on the beach.
    Tauren babies - Happy cows come from Mulgore. The soft grass and open field is perfect.
    Forsaken babies - Kill a pregnant woman and raise her as undead. The baby will punch it's way out of the womb.
    Blood Elf baby - They take the mannequins in Club Silvermoon, use magic, and create new babies. They then start to grow up.
    Goblin babies - They're made as fast as a goblin makes money selling junk to stupid people.

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

"A really nice guy is poison to a lonely girl."~ Ai

"For the love of all things small, cute and penguiny..the cuteness almost made my head explode." Fiery_penguin_of_doom a forum of questionable nature

"You don't become an otaku by trying. You just wake up one day, and realize that you are one."

"I'm sure the American justice system will make sure that fair judgement be placed on the people it faces....

... excuse me while I go call my doc, my gut's been hurting a lot lately due to the laughing at people and their profound ability to not make sense"coreflood

Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

"My friends and I are crazy, It what keeps us sane."

"No clue. Been dueling and PvP'ing in Wintergrasp, same stands in PvP. If someone doesn't trinket out of Hex, it's over for them. Minus DK's of course who only Jesus himself could channel against." Igoaf WoW beta forums

"the only immortality we can count on is that which we win through our deeds. Fame or infamy, either one is preferable to being forgotten when you have passed from this realm" The Aries Fantasy L-factor forums.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. – P.J. O'Rourke (1993)

I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it! Zerobax a questionable site

"The Kirin Tor are vindictive jerks and are willing to do Whatever It Takes to anger Malygos, so when he actually attacks Dalaran itself, they can declare their war is justified and then strike back at Malygos with the help of, I dunno, around 10 or 25 vigilante types. And it's just Alexstrasza's time of the century" Tomahna WoW beta.

"But realy, all through WOW lore, Dragons have always been Impulsive, Easy to control and subvert, and suseptable to overacting and being manipulated. how many 'corrupted' Dragons have we had to deal with so far? Quite frankly, I think the lore has already done a pretty good job of establishing that all Dragons are Bat-sh*t crazy and it is ill advised to make eye contact or trust them with anything important (like guarding the time streams!!!)" Thanatosia WoW beta

"I am the leg of my boot.
    Ctrl+C is my body and
    Ctrl+V is my blood.
    I have violated over a thousand copyrights.
    Unknown to decency,
    Nor known to shame.
    Have withstood lawsuits to steal many artworks.
    Yet, these hands will never pay for anything.
    So as I pirate, UNLIMITED RIPOFF WORKS" SnooSnoo Sanaku complex

"Face, meet palm. Palm, this is face. I can see you’re going to be best friends forever, judging by your tight embrace."
    shinaykhan sanaku complex

Why yes it does! I’m racking up a huge charge upon myself utilizing the content on this site. I’m gonna take myself to court when I rack up the nerve to accuse myself for the sexual predator. The amount of times I’ve sexually assaulted myself is quite high so I should be able to get myself locked away for quite a bit of time. =D

"So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and you're telling me your completely sane? " - A. J. Rimmer"

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. – P.J. O'Rourke (1993)

EDIT whoops forgot to remove sig links. I collect these to use as sigs.

EDIT 2 whoops forgot to edit out my what sailor scout and element are you as well as the above edit.

13. Epic post Sorrior.

Epic post.

14. this is a winner.

Attachments

1. haveyoutriedhittingher.jpg 3 years old
  15. Sorrior said:
    Okay here i go this one was a fucking epic forum on the wow cataclysm forums.

The RP part was just so full of win!
    The rest was quite good too.

16. Satoko said:

The RP part was just so full of win!
    The rest was quite good too.

And yet no one has noticed the G gundam joke.

Genn's hand turns into the paw of a Worgen, and clashes with the pincer of the King Crab.
    Genn: This claw of mine glows with an awesome power! It's furry grip tells me to cleanse you! Take this! My fur, my fury, and all of my howling! DEUS EX MACHINA!

17. putting someone in prison for life, lets assume that is 40 years. it costs about 30-40k to have just 1 prisoner, lets say there are 100 life prisoners per 1000000 people. now there are 250 million americans for the last time i checked.

it causts anualy 100million to keep those fuckers alive, and over 40 years over 4billon

this is how i believe people should live. get rid of criminalization of possession of drugs, get the users out.

now anyone who would qualify for life or death row, if you are 100$ guilts, there is enough evidence that they are damn sure its you and not someone else, they publicly execute you on a pay per view event. some people may not draw a crowd, but a guy kills his faimaly and tortures them over a few days, that would draw a national crowd and rake in millions, this would be used to fun prisons, and people can call in on cellphones to vote on how to kill them, naturally this will be 10$ a call.

like i said, this is what happens when there is no doubt these fuckers did it.

and lets be 100% honest, in america, you go on death row for a reason, even sense dna has been used, some have gotten off of death ro because of it, but the people who go on it now only get off it by appealing and trying for life in prison, they arent innocent, they just want to live.

From this.

18. Personally, I vote for Deadman Wonderland style prisons.

19. brningpyre said:
    Personally, I vote for Deadman Wonderland style prisons.

Mmm...make some money out of it at least, or sentence them to community work every day...not too sure about the logic of the state paying for the lodging and meals of criminals.

20. [r]

Someone find that one awesome quote i made all those years ago on SankakuComplex, I went through 100 pages of Sancon trying to find it, but i cant :P

The article had something to do with lolis :P

Reply »

You must log in to post.