Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. Get it while it's HOT Leeches!!

*FREE* Blu Ray DVD rip! as fans know that in "K-On! #14" Ritsu said, "Sharing is Caring" (or something).

All credit goes to whomever uploaded & Torrented ect...

I Just watched it - It wasn't Subbed but Yoko Hikasa & Minako Kotobuki (Mio & Mugi) were GORGEOUS in Blu-Ray Quality so I didn't care!

http://www.animetake.com/forums/entertainment/8485-k-live-event-lets-go-concert-blu-ray-720p-rip.html

It's 2 & 1/2 hours of LIVE MOE Seiyuu musically mastabatory greatness!

To think "K-On!" has come this far in a year. I never would've given this show a chance if it wasn't for Sankaku. All You 'Haters' out there that Bullied, Bitched, whined, and badgered Artefact into NOT posting more "K-On!" articles this season please go eat a dick!

It's "K-On!" Bitches!!!!

This post is in honor of the Jedi of MOE Fandom: QUEN! We Speak Your Name!

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. Avatar Image

Nin

A wonderful display of dedication. I salute thee, Gantz!

Do Japanese Blu-Rays like these ever get localized in Europe? I wouldn't mind having them... It has been quite a long while since I bought my first and most recent anime DVD, but it caused huge trouble and a lot of hassle with DVD regional codes and such. I was too young to be aware of such nuances at the time...

3. Ugh went through the process of registering just to find out the torrent was on nyaa.

4. Thank u for posting it, ill get it tomorrow when i get home :3

5. So much awesome in these performances. As usual with these I skipped to my favorite song (Don't Say Lazy) and now watching from beginning to end.

6. Teheheh senkyou.

EDIT: hmmm, torrent continues to error with (pathing error). Suggestions anyone?

7. Kortaku said:
    Teheheh senkyou.

EDIT: hmmm, torrent continues to error with (pathing error). Suggestions anyone?

Try checking the directory your saving it in. Sounds like a client issue.

8. ^ thanks, but I just went with a MU DL.

Gotta say I dont see why people think hikasa yoko is so "beautiful", though she had a bubbly and cute personality.

<3 all, but in terms of physical attractiveness, minako, aki, ayana, yoko, and then satomi. Aki is so damn cute!

And its hard to imagine that Minako is still only 19 o.O, so mature.

9. Kortaku said:
    ^ thanks, but I just went with a MU DL.

Gotta say I dont see why people think hikasa yoko is so "beautiful", though she had a bubbly and cute personality.

<3 all, but in terms of physical attractiveness, minako, aki, ayana, yoko, and then satomi. Aki is so damn cute!

And its hard to imagine that Minako is still only 19 o.O, so mature.

Yoko is just sexy! and she's kinda "shy" (like Mio), From what I've read & learned (Via Seiyuu blogs & Sphere reports) Aki (Yui) is a bit of a 'Bully' and I think all the initial fame went to her head. Plus, she's a fuckin' GIANT next to the other girls.

Notice how gracious and 'normal' all the girls were when they thanked everyone and they all individually started to cry & well up with emotion? The only person who didn't was Aki (maybe it was because she'd seen 4 other girls blubber and to focus on being announcer?).

Yoko had it the hardest as she never play bass and had to learn LEFT Handed (she's right handed). I was VERY Impressed with Azusa.

10. Gantz_Playboy said:

Aki (Yui) is a bit of a 'Bully' and I think all the initial fame went to her head. Plus, she's a fuckin' GIANT next to the other girls.

Maybe. But Toyosaki-san has been in the animation seiyuu business for several years now, though only a novice and newbie to singing. And you cant hold aki's height against her...shes like 5'4 or around there. Not a giant, just normal compared to the others...

Ayana was cute but looked a little cold to the audience. May be because of her nervousness due to how new she is to singing and to the live performance aspect.

Look forward to moar HTT and/or Sphere performances from Aki~

11. Gantz_Playboy said:

Aki (Yui) is a bit of a 'Bully' and I think all the initial fame went to her head.

Don't you get the same Vibe with Hirano Aya in the Gekisou?

12. I might be the only one but.. has anyone else noticed that there's a certain angle wherein Aki seriously resembles Hirano Aya?

Also, loved the event.
    It was so awesome, most probly cuz of their voices.
    I loved the ending, the encore, the mou ikkai, everyone's version of let's go!, the announcement of the 2nd season, it was great.

Yoko was really fun, I love how she acts, kinda different from Mio though, unsurprisingly. Aki is cute, I loved the skit. Minako looks great! Satomi is cute, she looks so much like that busukawaii girl!! So much that it amazes me! :X

P.S. They play instruments seriously well! :O
    P.S.S. Ayana was cute too I forgot to mention

You must log in to post.