Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Evangelion Hat

1. How did we miss this? Stylishly modeled after Sahaquiel, one of the, er, lamer angels.

amazon (english) link

Attachments

1. 31G-J6T33BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg 5 years old
    Posted 5 years ago # Quote
  2. Avatar Image

Kip

Please notify Linkin and Ichiro of this in the IRC channel.

3. i must question the design specs of this "hat".......

4. Hahaha, I own that hat! They also have one based on Zeruel (Which my friend owns. It's decidedly less...uh..hat-like, though. It fits sort of awkwardly on the head.) The Sahaquiel one is pretty silly looking, but it fits just fine. I could probably get some specs for you if you wanted? :\a

5. Carrie said:
    Hahaha, I own that hat! They also have one based on Zeruel (Which my friend owns. It's decidedly less...uh..hat-like, though. It fits sort of awkwardly on the head.) The Sahaquiel one is pretty silly looking, but it fits just fine. I could probably get some specs for you if you wanted? :\a

actually, i'd like a post or link to your avatar image since it's nor present in my collection.....and some images of the others if possible

6. :O Sure thing! I have a habit of saving all the images of the products and packaging from eva stuff I come across whenever it has art I've never seen, so I've got a bunch. XD; My avatar is from one of the Petit Eva trading figure set boxes. Here are all of the unfolded front faces that I have images of. (sets 1-5)

They need a bit of color correction (as a reference, the bases are white on all of the sets) but these are the version I have saved, just as I pulled them from various sites.

The first and fourth box set use images I've seen on other things as well (the fourth has more to the picture that was cropped out, actually.) I might have bigger versions floating around of those too if it's the image by itself you're after. As for the rest..well..not so much. I don't own hard copies of a lot of the stuff I have pictures of, or else I'd scan them in high-res for you. Should I ever get my hands on any more, I'll do just that.

EDIT: I almost forgot the second box image is also cropped. I have a big scan of it in full from the calendar.

I have a lot of other Petit Eva art, as well... if you'd like any of that?

Attachments

1. eva_school_05a.jpg 5 years old
    2. eva_school_04a.jpg 5 years old
    3. eva_school_03a.jpg 5 years old
    4. puchieva2-a.jpg 5 years old
    5. eva_school_01a.jpg 5 years old
  7. Zomg that's the best sillyass hat I've ever seen O___O God I wish I didn't live in the middle of redneck central T_T Nobody could get away with wearing something that awesome around these parts =[

8. Needs moar Evangelion Doritos :P

You must log in to post.