Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Post your kitty!

1. Figured id make an actual thread for posting cat pics instead of hijacking others. This way we can focus all the cuteness into one place and use it as a death ray.

My kitten, fuwaa. Just over 2 months old.

Attachments

1. Fuwaa06.jpg 5 years old
    Posted 5 years ago # Quote
  2. That thing behing the kitty, it looks like a Titi...

Attachments

1. DSCF0442.JPG 5 years old
    2. DSCF0443.JPG 5 years old
    3. DSCF0447.JPG 5 years old
  3. These aren't the kind of kitties I had in mind, coming from this site.......

4. Anyone who posts any kind of loli in this thread will be instantly banned.

5. Artefact said:
    Anyone who posts any kind of loli in this thread will be instantly banned.

Harsh...
    Well its just a coincidence that I got a picture of my cat on my camera. XD

Attachments

1. P1010218.JPG 5 years old
    2. P1010215.JPG 5 years old
  6. Wow!!! I like your kitty, it looks like a tiger!

7. Muzaffar said:
    Harsh...
    Well its just a coincidence that I got a picture of my cat on my camera. XD

*Adds to "kittens to steal" list*
    I love cats especially tabby cats but my mom won't let me have one... After I am done with my education(second year in university almost finished) I may move out...
    *obsessed*
    This is a good place to gather information.(currently after atma's, ichiro's and muzaffar's cats <.<)

8. sadly, my cat is tsundere... it won't just come with you, he'll even bite you...

9. ichiro_ino said:
    sadly, my cat is tsundere... it won't just come with you, he'll even bite you...

That's ok... I'm stealing...

10. ichiro_ino said:
    sadly, my pussy is tsundere... it won't just come with you, it'll even bite you...

11. the envoy said:
    come

no pun intended!!!

12. hyourou said:
    I love cats especially tabby cats but my mom won't let me have one... After I am done with my education(second year in university almost finished) I may move out...

LOL, my mom kinda said the same thing years ago. It was my sister who got the cats (yes, there were 3 before this. 1 was given away to a friend while another one ran away a few years ago, only have 1 left now) when she lived with a friend. When she got married she moved back to my family's house for awhile and brought the cat along. Then when she finally found another place to live she left the cat at our house and ask my mom to take care of him.

Yeah, really really long story if you want me to tell you in full details but you get the idea.

Another good thing is that my cat doesn't bite (maybe he does if he gets irritated too much, but he doesn't bite hard) and kinda obedient and playful at times, even if he is "kinda" old. (had him for a good 4-5 years or so) I don't get why everyone likes my cat so much, each time I post a pic of my cat a lot of people will complement him. =_=

13. ichiro_ino said:
    sadly, my pussy is tsundere... it won't just come with you, it'll even bite you...

Muzaffar said:
    Another good thing is that my pussy doesn't bite (maybe it does if it gets irritated too much, but it doesn't bite hard)and kinda obedient and playful at times, even if it is "kinda" old. (had it for a good 4-5 years or so)I don't get why everyone likes my pussy so much, each time I post a pic of my pussy a lot of people will compliment it. =_=

You guys just keep feeding me pussies :D

14. the envoy said:

You guys just keep feeding me pussies :D

Go derail a boring TL;DR topic if you must <.< But I don't think Artefact likes that...

15. no!!! I didn't say that!!!

T_T

16. I have 3 cats, the other one just died, he's like 10 years old, I was 9 yo at that time. Good thing I took a picture, gonna upload it later

17. Cat and chicken from Tunisia, 2006.

Attachments

1. P1010974.JPG 5 years old
  18. hyourou said:

Go derail a boring TL;DR topic if you must <.< But I don't think Artefact likes that...

QFT.
    Kinda missed Archer already... =(

19. :sob sob: I dont have a kitty since my moms allergic, WHICH IS A LIE T___T

20. Icy-nee-san said:
    :sob sob: I dont have a kitty since my moms allergic, WHICH IS A LIE T___T

so your Mom lies about her allergy to make it as an excuse not to have a cat? lol, you're mom is kind to you lol, she doesn't want you to feel that bad... hahaha

Reply »

You must log in to post.