Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. I mean, it would have been a nice continuity. Saki Fujita was the source of the samples that compose the voicebank of Miku Hatsune. She was the base for the character of BRS... and then they spoil it by hiring Kana Hanazawa. Ah well, not everything one wants becomes true...

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. is the episode out yet?

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Neko sings it best IMO, but I guess the male gender in general is going out of style. :/

*combs ponytail*

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. ArKlone01 said:
    I mean, it would have been a nice continuity. Saki Fujita was the source of the samples that compose the voicebank of Miku Hatsune. She was the base for the character of BRS... and then they spoil it by hiring Kana Hanazawa. Ah well, not everything one wants becomes true...

Kana Hanazawa is the current darling of the seiyuu industry, so of course they'll be putting her in everything, even in roles where other voice actresses would be more fitting.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. shit happens

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Ku_fei lover said:
    shit happens

Like You.....OOOOHHHH!

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Jakuryusei said:
    Neko sings it best IMO, but I guess the male gender in general is going out of style. :/

*combs ponytail*

Meh. Nothing against male covers in general, but this version has pretty weak vocals. Nothing against Neko either (his cover of Melt was really good), but this isn't one of his better performances.

Really, the rock metal music is its only saving grace.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. Skribulous said:

Meh. Nothing against male covers in general, but this version has pretty weak vocals. Nothing against Neko either (his cover of Melt was really good), but this isn't one of his better performances.

Really, the rock metal music is its only saving grace.

Yeah I'd have to agree. His singing isn't quite as good in this one, but the instrumental stuff is pretty hardcore and it fits his singing style pretty well.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. Skribulous said:

Kana Hanazawa is the current darling of the seiyuu industry...

Oh? It does seem she is getting quite the many roles, though i find some could be had by others (more qualified?)

Hanazawa-san hit a grand-slam with that OP song for Bakemonogatari and I guess that has fueled said "favoritism"?

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. Because BRS is not MIKU... so she wouldn't have Miku's voice. Miku sung the song, that's it. Plus this Kana person seems to have a pretty large lineup of past work.

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. Unicogirl said:
    Because BRS is not MIKU...

But let's face it, it would be cool if it were. A student that transforms in an android idol that transforms in a dark-looking sharpshooter.

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. Avatar Image

Kai

Fujita Saki probably didn't get the job because there's a lot of competition with the new influx of seiyuu and have gotten much more popular then her, like Hanazawa Kana.

Also obviously the Nayuta version is the best

actually anything nayuta is the best

Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.