Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

(MATURE CONTENT) - 3D Trap gallery

1. You can certainly pull it off Neat.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. StefanKinoshita said:
    You can certainly pull it off Neat.

ahh, thanks.

I usually can't tell, because to me, it always just looks like me, which can be... strangely polarizing, to say the least. I dunno, it's funny in a weird way.

3. Neat Hedgehog said:
    ahh, thanks.

I usually can't tell, because to me, it always just looks like me, which can be... strangely polarizing, to say the least. I dunno, it's funny in a weird way.

You look good.
    Did you wear that dress 'cause it covers manly features (adam's apple, hairy lower arms) or are you lucky enough not to possess those features?

Also did you stuff the chest with anything, or is the dress just shaped that way?

4. Neat Hedgehog said:

So many pics in this thread I'm behind on saving...

You look good in this,... my complements!

as for getting a camera with a remote switch, there are a few at best buy - I've seen them on display a few tiems.

Or you can just check on ebay or amazon, see what is available there if anyone is trying to unload one cheaper.

5. Neat Hedgehog said:
    hmmm... I want a camera with a remote, so I don't just have 10 seconds to get in place while attempting to not trip over my cats (it's amazing how two cats can simultaneous exist at all points on your floor at a single moment).

Dawww! You look so adorable. And if your Looking for a camera try Canon. That's were I got my printer.

6. StefanKinoshita said:

You look good.
    Did you wear that dress 'cause it covers manly features (adam's apple, hairy lower arms) or are you lucky enough not to possess those features?

I wish. No, my arms are still kinda hairy, even if it is all blonde / white / bordering on translucent, and I have an adam's apple the size of a small continent (ironically, my friends, who are much bulkier and manlier than I am, have no visible adam's apples, and have much higher pitched voices than I do). At least I don't have any hair on my back or chest.

I would still try to cover my arms, though. I used to find mosquito bites extremely itchy, and my arms have scars from when I was around 5, because I would keep scratching them. No foresight. :P

Actually, the "dress" is three (or four) separate pieces that just happen to have the added bonus of going well together. ^_^

StefanKinoshita said:
    Also did you stuff the chest with anything, or is the dress just shaped that way?

It is shaped for it a little. I used a sports bra filled with pantyhose "bags" of dried kidney beans. I get my clothes fit close enough that they would still fit well even without them, though.

mascarpone said:

Dawww! You look so adorable. And if your Looking for a camera try Canon. That's were I got my printer.

ty

I was looking at a few Canons, actually, since my last few printers have been Canon and all worked great. I just don't know a lot about cameras.

7. Would be interesting to see Neat-Hedgehog make a different account and post a different picture of himself crossdressed and see how many leg-humpers come flocking to him. lol

8. LuciferOniichan said:
    Would be interesting to see Neat-Hedgehog make a different account and post a different picture of himself crossdressed and see how many leg-humpers come flocking to him. lol

haha, that reminds me, I actually got a fair number of friend requests immediately after I posted some of my first pics, months ago.

9. Neat Hedgehog said:
    hmmm... I want a camera with a remote, so I don't just have 10 seconds to get in place while attempting to not trip over my cats (it's amazing how two cats can simultaneous exist at all points on your floor at a single moment).

damn, you really pull it off.

10. looks like a scrawny dude in a dress to me.

11. Oh, shut up.

12. I'm used to it; most girls get catty like that when they find out I fit into a smaller size than they do.

13. Avatar Image

Nin

I was thinking Neat Hedgehog actually has pretty nice (that is, toned to a nice degree) arms despite looking proper feminine too.

14. Nao lets see some leg, are your legs sexy looking too?

15. UncommonOtaku said:
    Nao lets see some leg, are your legs sexy looking too?

Good lord, no. The hair on my legs nearly puts the hair on Robin Williams entire body to shame, and I haven't felt like taking an hour+ out of the day to shave them again lately.

You couldn't see in that pic, but I just took the lazy route and wore tights.

16. Ooooo 'kay,...

Then how aboot a littel thigh then?

^_^

17. i think it's time to revive this thread!
    i found out that some heavily debated trap here is infact a girl
    http://www.omghotgirls.com/yiyi-from-sichuan-china-china-doll-70-764.html

scroll down and you will know who it is^^
    it's the one in pink clothes with cat ears

and to not needlessly bump this, i'm posting a trap of my own :o

Attachments

1. cosplay1.jpg 1 year old
  18. Honestly, when it comes to traps, nothing surprises me nowadays.

19. Attachments

1. saotome-taichi.jpg 1 year old
  20. Avatar Image

Dan

Neat Hedgehog said:

I think you can pull it off...really...good luck! :)

Reply »

You must log in to post.