Sankaku Complex Forums » General

what did you eat today? what is your fav type of food?

1. My favorite type of food is soup. It doesn't matter what type of cuisine it is. It's just comforting I guess. Chicken soup, Tomato soup, Oxtail soup, Hot n' sour, clam chowder, ramen, ...the list goes on. Except for egg drop soup that stuff is gross imo. I would kill for some Vietnamese style soup right now though!!!

All i had today were some m&m pieces (almond joy flavor) because theres no real food in the house. -__- i am sooo hungry!!!

what is your fav?

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. answering to the title: pasta + pizza combo, and pasta + pizza combo again, I guess.

3. I just ate 2 bowls of curry noodles today.

4. I had coffee and bagel this morning... then some cup noodles this afternoon. *sigh*

5. Sum granola and two croissants..that's all so far. Oh, and Hi~ btw. im the new one. :]

6. Hi Sander welcome to SanCom. As others will say leave your sanity at the door ^_^

7. otday i've jsut eaten some chocolate covered marshmalows. favourite food is...too many to describe.

8. Thanks, Pacpon. And well.. as I dont have any sanity to begin with.. I should be fine. :3

9. i ate sausages bread and yesterdays left-over rice

10. I love indian food and asian in general. Italian, too. My favs are curry, chili and teriyaki, followed by lasagna, pizza and sushi.

Today I had tea and buns for breakfast, coffee and crullers for lunch and chicken and potato salad for dinner. Quite ordinary. Oh, and ice cream. ^_^

11. French bread filled with spicy fried chicken (not deep-fried, just stirred in a pot with a bit of oil, sliced onions and condiments) and some guacamole to balance. Then couscous made with the leftover chicken like five minutes ago.

I like spicy food and seafood in general. But preferably combined. I also enjoy green coconuts and specialize in gourmet bachelor cooking.

12. Pacpon said:
    Hi Sander welcome to SanCom. As others will say leave your sanity at the door ^_^

Exactly. ^_^

13. Pacpon said:
    Hi Sander welcome to SanCom. As others will say leave your sanity at the door ^_^

I neer had "sanity to begin with

14. I'm kinda shocked no ones favorite food is sushi or something?

Schrobby said:
    I love indian food and asian in general. Italian, too. My favs are curry, chili and teriyaki, followed by lasagna, pizza and sushi.

Today I had tea and buns for breakfast, coffee and crullers for lunch and chicken and potato salad for dinner. Quite ordinary. Oh, and ice cream. ^_^

Ice cream needs to go to hell for ruining my diet at least 50 times! Damn you Rocky Road for being so good!!

15. Hmm... Today I ate scrambled eggs for breakfast and then at lunch I ate some cookies I found.

I dont really have a specific favorite food, I just enjoy whatever tastes nice.

16. Ku_fei lover said:

I neer had "sanity to begin with

Never doubted you for a moment there, Ku.

Fries and Chicken nuggets, a sammich, konpeito soda and iced chocolate oreo shake with whipped cream~

OM NOM NOM

All home made. =D

Also some take-out pizza my mom brought home.

Fav cuisine - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai (pretty much ALL asian food), Italian, Mexican and French.

17. uh..im about to cook me some french toast...yummy..and my favorite food is umm home made pizza.

18. Cheesecake~

19. loli in a box said:
    Cheesecake~

I think we have encountered a problem :\ Is cheesecake a lie too?

20. Mikorio said:

Never doubted you for a moment there, Ku.

Fries and Chicken nuggets, a sammich, konpeito soda and iced chocolate oreo shake with whipped cream~

OM NOM NOM

All home made. =D

Also some take-out pizza my mom brought home.

Fav cuisine - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai (pretty much ALL asian food), Italian, Mexican and French.

reeeeely?
    and whom did ye share your sammich with?

lulz

Reply »

You must log in to post.