Sankaku Complex Forums » General

1. My favorite type of food is soup. It doesn't matter what type of cuisine it is. It's just comforting I guess. Chicken soup, Tomato soup, Oxtail soup, Hot n' sour, clam chowder, ramen, ...the list goes on. Except for egg drop soup that stuff is gross imo. I would kill for some Vietnamese style soup right now though!!!

All i had today were some m&m pieces (almond joy flavor) because theres no real food in the house. -__- i am sooo hungry!!!

what is your fav?

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. answering to the title: pasta + pizza combo, and pasta + pizza combo again, I guess.

3. I just ate 2 bowls of curry noodles today.

4. I had coffee and bagel this morning... then some cup noodles this afternoon. *sigh*

5. Sum granola and two croissants..that's all so far. Oh, and Hi~ btw. im the new one. :]

6. Hi Sander welcome to SanCom. As others will say leave your sanity at the door ^_^

7. otday i've jsut eaten some chocolate covered marshmalows. favourite food is...too many to describe.

8. Thanks, Pacpon. And well.. as I dont have any sanity to begin with.. I should be fine. :3

9. i ate sausages bread and yesterdays left-over rice

10. I love indian food and asian in general. Italian, too. My favs are curry, chili and teriyaki, followed by lasagna, pizza and sushi.

Today I had tea and buns for breakfast, coffee and crullers for lunch and chicken and potato salad for dinner. Quite ordinary. Oh, and ice cream. ^_^

11. French bread filled with spicy fried chicken (not deep-fried, just stirred in a pot with a bit of oil, sliced onions and condiments) and some guacamole to balance. Then couscous made with the leftover chicken like five minutes ago.

I like spicy food and seafood in general. But preferably combined. I also enjoy green coconuts and specialize in gourmet bachelor cooking.

12. Pacpon said:
    Hi Sander welcome to SanCom. As others will say leave your sanity at the door ^_^

Exactly. ^_^

13. Pacpon said:
    Hi Sander welcome to SanCom. As others will say leave your sanity at the door ^_^

I neer had "sanity to begin with

14. I'm kinda shocked no ones favorite food is sushi or something?

Schrobby said:
    I love indian food and asian in general. Italian, too. My favs are curry, chili and teriyaki, followed by lasagna, pizza and sushi.

Today I had tea and buns for breakfast, coffee and crullers for lunch and chicken and potato salad for dinner. Quite ordinary. Oh, and ice cream. ^_^

Ice cream needs to go to hell for ruining my diet at least 50 times! Damn you Rocky Road for being so good!!

15. Hmm... Today I ate scrambled eggs for breakfast and then at lunch I ate some cookies I found.

I dont really have a specific favorite food, I just enjoy whatever tastes nice.

16. Ku_fei lover said:

I neer had "sanity to begin with

Never doubted you for a moment there, Ku.

Fries and Chicken nuggets, a sammich, konpeito soda and iced chocolate oreo shake with whipped cream~

OM NOM NOM

All home made. =D

Also some take-out pizza my mom brought home.

Fav cuisine - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai (pretty much ALL asian food), Italian, Mexican and French.

17. Avatar Image

S

uh..im about to cook me some french toast...yummy..and my favorite food is umm home made pizza.

18. Cheesecake~

19. loli in a box said:
    Cheesecake~

I think we have encountered a problem :\ Is cheesecake a lie too?

20. Mikorio said:

Never doubted you for a moment there, Ku.

Fries and Chicken nuggets, a sammich, konpeito soda and iced chocolate oreo shake with whipped cream~

OM NOM NOM

All home made. =D

Also some take-out pizza my mom brought home.

Fav cuisine - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai (pretty much ALL asian food), Italian, Mexican and French.

reeeeely?
    and whom did ye share your sammich with?

lulz

Reply »

You must log in to post.