Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Otaku music

1. I am a music teacher and I was wondering have you ever learned to play an instrument or song just because you liked one of the songs in your anime. Because I sure as hell did and even made one of the senior classes learn some anime music to that’s the power of being an evil music teacher I choose what you play mu ah hahahahahahahahaha!!!! XD no one can stop me

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. I don't play any instruments but my sister plays the violin. She wants to know how to play anime music but she doesn't have any sheet music for any. If you have any useful links to violin anime sheet music, that'd be cool.

3. Avatar Image

tB

Here's a site that makes anime sheet music.

http://josh.agarrado.net/music/anime/

They even have "don't say lazy".

Anyways, I used to play Piano and Violin up until sometime in elementary or middle. Then stopped playing for some reason, picked up guitar for a couple months for a high school course.

I really want to take some more lessons, however.

4. motaku96 said:
    I don't play any instruments but my sister plays the violin. She wants to know how to play anime music but she doesn't have any sheet music for any. If you have any useful links to violin anime sheet music, that'd be cool.

motaku96 said:
    I don't play any instruments but my sister plays the violin. She wants to know how to play anime music but she doesn't have any sheet music for any. If you have any useful links to violin anime sheet music, that'd be cool.

My little girl also plays the violin she also asked me for sheet music to play some ota songs but I jus taught her to learn by ear meaning no I don’t sorry

5. Avatar Image

motaku96 said:

Any music in the right cleff will work.
    She could even play tuba music if she wanted, the music is the same, the part is just different.

6. Drums. Like I always say.
    Other than that, these rock-hard fingers of mine can only hold two sticks that can magically play awesome beats.

7. At this point all I really play is trackers, though I have relatively recently done some bass and clarinet work. Still, it's been 2 years since, so I'm likely a little rusty.

8. Avatar Image

Kip

I love the violin muchly.

One series that has some lovely violin music is Mujin Wakusei Survive (Uninhabited Planet Survival).

The violin is actually a major part of one character's life in this series and she plays it often.

I haighly recommend this anime for many reasons, especially because it made me fall even more in love with the violin.

Now I just need to play...

I'd get some of the music or vids from the series but I am at a public library right now without headphones. XP

9. Avatar Image

Kip said:
    I love the violin muchly.

One series that has some lovely violin music is Mujin Wakusei Survive (Uninhabited Planet Survival).

The violin is actually a major part of one character's life in this series and she plays it often.

I haighly recommend this anime for many reasons, especially because it made me fall even more in love with the violin.

Now I just need to play...

I'd get some of the music or vids from the series but I am at a public library right now without headphones. XP

.....I would also recomend Clanad....
    That has some........awsome violin music in it.

Attachments

1. 4koma11.jpg 4 years old
  10. Avatar Image

Kip

Archer112 said:

I think these guys are baiased in your favor.

11. Avatar Image

Kip said:

I think these guys are baiased in your favor.

They don't agree with you.

Attachments

1. 4koma1.jpg 4 years old
  12. Archer112 said:

.....I would also recomend Clanad....
    That has some........awsome violin music in it.

if you mean Kotomi playing the violin than I disagree XD but ya clanand some really nice music plus its my favourite anime clannad for the win :D. but it’s such a tragic anime fuck episode 16 of calnnad after story it made me cry :(

Attachments

1. 09913be97ebe26266ce07c66162db7a2.jpg 4 years old
  13. I found some sheet music for piano for a couple songs (Yume no Tsubasa, Through the Years and Far Away, Kimi no Koe, Ensei, etc.) just for when I'm tooling around on the keyboard.

But I was in band since 5th grade, long before I really got into anime. :)

And I really can't recall ever playing ANY anime music in band. We did movie soundtracks and even Carmina Burana in marching band (?), but nothing from anime or j-pop. Today, jr high and high schools may be different with their tastes, though...

Ciao!

14. Avatar Image

Kip

sonicflame said:

Pocketful of Rainbows?
    What cheese.

15. You want some pretty clannad pics?

16. All the time. 8') If you ever need sheet music that hasn't been created yet, do ask me to make it for you. :3

17. EndohMimi said:
    All the time. 8') If you ever need sheet music that hasn't been created yet, do ask me to make it for you. :3

Why hello. Are you new here? Have a seat and make yourself comfortable.

18. motaku96 said:

Why hello. Are you new here? Have a seat and make yourself comfortable.

Sure why not... >.~;;

19. EndohMimi said:

Sure why not... >.~;;

...O_O...is this it? a female (aside from Atma) finally came to san*con?

now where did I put those party hats..

20. Otakumanichiwa said:

...O_O...is this it? a female finally came to san*con?

now where did I put those party hats..

We've had females before(not counting Atma). I don't think they stick around that long though, or everyone just assumes it's a trap.

Reply »

You must log in to post.