Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

[closed]

Gaming Thread (What game or games are you currently hung up on?)

1. Ah damn, oh well there is always the backdoor methods :3

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Just bought a PSP and plan on playing some Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea 2.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. One of the strangest games I've played.......
    Turns out I'm horrible at typing. I finished arcade mode and got a C+ with 15 words/minute. Still a really fun game.

Attachments

1. totd6.jpg 1 year old
    2. TTOTD_Packshot.jpeg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Avatar Image

Tug

Disgaea 4
    The walking dead
    Mass Effect 3

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Trion Worlds picked up Archeage. Wonderful to see it moving forward.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Aw man, the Simcity beta servers are still down. :(

Anyone else in the beta?

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Prinny 2 is annoying as all hell.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Seeing the influx of (newer) topic(s) concerning games...

I will suggest that a - "title change" - be in order to simplify, making it easier for those to add to the current discussion, and will assist those newer members in selecting the correct thread to add their gaming adventures to...

Please stand by...

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. I'm currently playing "Kamidori Alchemy Meister". So far, I really like it. The characters are fun, if a bit cliched, and the game play is solid. The story, so far isn't too bad either, I just wish the story was... bigger? I dunno, it just seems, so far, that I just keep solving problem after problem, all of which could easily spark some grand story, but so far there's nothing like that. They keep mentioning this other country that one of the girls is from and show things that are happening over there, and it seems like they're setting something up there, but it has yet to involve my character in anyway :/

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. playing a rpg maker game called moonlight sun 2.0
    The trailer is from the demo but i am playing full version of the game and i must say i like it very much

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. DMC I'm getting my ass kicked on Hell and Hell mode

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Tales of Graces f. I've been playing in every free moment I have in the last 3 weeks. Completed my first playtrough 3 days ago after 120 hours, now I plan on doing New Game + and complete the bonus dungeon

I love this game. Really. I'd get married to it. And I'm hating on namco that won't let ToVesperia for ps3 come out in the west. Assholes

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. brningpyre said:
    Aw man, the Simcity beta servers are still down. :(

Anyone else in the beta?

Did you play the beta? Awesome!
    I'll surely get the game. Might even get my dad to buy another copy, he used to play the old simcity back in the days.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. I've been playing a bunch of community made levels on portal 2. I kinda wanna try and make my own.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. ~ still playing WoT and collecting those GuP tanks..

alas, some days are good, while some are.. well...

Attachments

1. shot_008.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Was looking at age of Wushu (so many nifty things about it) but there are a few areas that are making me take a huge step back atm.

1. The over reliance on real money design wise.

2. Name don't properly release when you delete a character.

3. The whole deluxe package issue.

I really dunno. The game really does look amazing, but will have to see.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Fire Emblem 2 DS

awesome game in almost every aspect

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. I thought I'd hate DmC after getting fucked over by Capcom twice before(SFxT, RE6).

To my surprise, I like it. The combat I mean. Playing on PC means I get 60fps. I feel sorry for suckers who play it on consoles. lol

If Resident Evil Revelations PC port turns out to be just as amazing, I might have some bit of faith in Capcom restored. Masachika Kawata's conflicting statements is making it difficult though.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. jamesownsall said:
    I thought I'd hate DmC after getting fucked over by Capcom twice before(SFxT, RE6).

To my surprise, I like it. The combat I mean. Playing on PC means I get 60fps. I feel sorry for suckers who play it on consoles. lol

I'm on of those suckers.......awwwwwwwww. I didn't even know it came out on PC. Not that I have a PC that could run it well. My Laptop (Vaio Series Z) gets gutted by Starcaft II on High graphic setting ( with 1080p on). But I'm pretty partial to my PS3.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. lorderos23 said:

I'm on of those suckers.......awwwwwwwww. I didn't even know it came out on PC. Not that I have a PC that could run it well. My Laptop (Vaio Series Z) gets gutted by Starcaft II on High graphic setting ( with 1080p on). But I'm pretty partial to my PS3.

Let's just say that DmC on PC is so optimized that you can run it at mid-high settings(translation: better than consoles) at 1080p, and still get over 60fps even on budget GPUs.

Overall THE version to get in my opinion. Get it from Steam and you get some free costumes from get-go too.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.