Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

[closed]

Gaming Thread (What game or games are you currently hung up on?)

1. Beat virtue's escape. So many plot twists at the end. And it didn't really end. I wonder if there will be a sequel to this. Or maybe I just have to beat the first one.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Tera is gonna be free \\o// Now I won't be wasting money when I go for long lengths of time without playing.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Finished playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne in normal mode, i got the neutral ending.

Now i'm playing Drakengard in normal mode and fighting against the giant loli.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Just Dance 4

Got it in the mail two days ago and I finally played it. I am going to have so much fucking fun these next few days!

Attachments

1. dancewhy.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Man how I loved this game at the arcades back then. I don't like HOTD3 and HOTD4 was kind of meh to me. Never played the first one. This is my fave because of it's horrendous yet memorable voice acting and had so much replay value with original mode, boss mode, training mode it's not even funny.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. I hope you have a light gun and CRT to play that on.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Black Ops 2 still
    trying to unlock Cherry Blossom and Gold camo for the revolver

Screw getting any Diamond camo though - I have a life, sort of.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. palmtop-tiger said:
    I hope you have a light gun and CRT to play that on.

Of course I do. I got the HOTD2 bundle which came with the light gun. Actually I bought two so I could duel-wield or play with my sister.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. I've been playing Blazblue recently.

I fucking hate Tager. So much.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Going through Jak and Daxter since I never finished it years ago even though I beat 2 and 3. Planning to blow through all three of them.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. Archeage

http://www.archeage.com/en#index

They updated their english site finally (not like it will be out anytime soon) and fuck me it will be good.

This and Bless have really caught my eye.

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Avatar Image

WPE

I have been playing Dark Soul's and it is a really addictive game. I've only died like 5 times, though. Idk why people say it's hard?? It's nothing compared to like Monster Hunter or whatever.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. acaringgirl said:
    I have been playing Dark Soul's and it is a really addictive game. I've only died like 5 times, though. Idk why people say it's hard?? It's nothing compared to like Monster Hunter or whatever.

It's difficult in the sense that you have to time everything right and watch what you are doing and what your enemies are doing. If you ever get hurt it's more your fault and less of the game's fault. During a boss fight I died at least once to learn what the strategy was except for like 2-3 bosses.

People invading your game sometimes poses a problem, especially if you're not in the best position to fight, but I found that not attacking first regardless of what they are doing is the best strategy.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. Batman Arkham City, I thought Arkham Asylum was good(it lost points because of the constant detective mode and the lag of enjoyment completing riddler's trophies and riddles.) however it has actually grasp my top games list, I thought Saints Row: The Third got me in the game, Arkham City has actually MADE me get so in dept I wasted hours just doing the side mission, I do have to say, they did an outstanding job, I can't wait for the third game in the series and see what greatest they can create.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, using K-On! Survivors mod and Miku Witch mod.

Attachments

1. 2013-01-11_00026.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Borderlands 2

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. Corpse Party - Book of Shadows.

I really REALLY did not want to support this game because it is mainly just an expansion that ponders to the sillier side of the series fandom(pure VN nazis, yuri pairers, etc). There's just one problem; the final chapter of the game is the closest Mochida's batch will ever gonna get to an actual sequel because Dead Patient seems to be creating a story arc of its own.

So I could only watch as my credit got 20 bucks poorer for the sake of a game that I only care less than 15 percent of. Man, am I a sucker.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Artwork said:
    Borderlands 2

Steam account, so we can play together :D

JohnHayabusa said:
    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, using K-On! Survivors mod and Miku Witch mod.

CAN YOU USE THAT ONLINE?!?!?!?!?!

Speaking of which, I should probably get Skyrim and mod out my fallout games.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. Downloaded it. Though I should be able to play online through some backdoor method. Haven't really looked into it.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.