Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

[closed]

Gaming Thread (What game or games are you currently hung up on?)

1. Dunno if there is a gamer thread, but I thought it would be appropriate for those who do coz its been a little lame on non-anime criteria in the forums lately.

Is it a console game or is it on your puter?

What kind of controler is your prefered choice of tool?

Lastly how have you progressed so far?

**Do you re-visit old games or do you sell them or toss them,( *does not apply if its already stored on your computer).
    Which old games do you have particular pride in conquring, -okay to post a list.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. hmm i'm currently on quite a few games all console.

final fantasy Tatics, still have ALOT to do, like it just started.

final fantasy IV, almost done, just havent gotten back to it.

final fantasy XII, about 1/4 done, havent played sence the power went out just as i entered golmore jungle.

Grandia II, just got the claws of valmar, i'd say about 10 hours left.

Otogi, only played through a few leves so far and really liking it, just havent been in a gamming mood.

Castlevania SOTN, almost done with castle 1, trying to get EVERYTHING.

Evolution 2, half done, but ignoring it for better games.

also been playing fatal fury battle archives vol 2, art of fighting anthology, samurai showdown anthology, KOF XI and neogeo battle colliseum.

I stick to standard controllers but long for an arcade stick for every system.

and that's not even counting the list of RPGs i have set aside that i haven't started.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Right now I'm playing a bunch of the Fire Emblem games. Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones for the GBA, but I'm also a few chapters in on Shadow Dragon for the DS.
    On Blazing Sword I've only just started the second non tutorial chapter.
    And I'm mostly finished on Sacred Stones with probably only one or two chapters left in the main story, although I've yet to bother completing the tower of Valni and the ruins other than levelling the hell out of my characters.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Penance said:

Grandia II, just got the claws of valmar, i'd say about 10 hours left.

your playing grandia to? XD I just got finished beating that eye ball boss! fucking hard boss dude XD

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. Penance said:

Castlevania SOTN, almost done with castle 1, trying to get EVERYTHING.

(You probably already know but just in case...)
    Protip:If you wanna get everything Make sure to Clear it first then make a new game named AXEARMOR you will start out with a secret armor that's only available by this method.Otherwise you will not have Everything.
    Also there's this ring that can boost your luck significantly that comes from a certain monster If your interested just reply.

Azure Sky said:

your playing grandia to? XD I just got finished beating that eye ball boss! fucking hard boss dude XD

I use to love that game!
    Favorite Quote:Melfice!!!

On Topic:
    Breath of Fire IV 20%
    This game is great so far I love old school RPG's

Edit:Oh Gawd my Engrish is horrible D:

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. console: PSP, Xbox 360
    current games: Silent hill Origins, Higurashi daybreak, prinny can i really be the hero, parasite eve psx-psp, Bayonetta and final fantasy XIII

Progress:
    Silent hill Origins 100%
    Higurashi daybreak 100%
    prinny can i really be the hero 5%
    parasite eve 50%
    Bayonetta 50%
    final fantasy XIII 80%

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Soul Silver and Ranger: shadows of Almia
    Fuck You Drapion Fuck you!

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. Azure Sky said:

I felt kinda bad for the aira. ah well, it got me the most useless off mellenias skills so i can't complain. just kill the little flying eyes first and make sure you're stocked on SP and MP regen items.

kirballs1 said:

Protip:If you wanna get everything Make sure to Clear it first then make a new game named AXEARMOR you will start out with a secret armor that's only available by this method.Otherwise you will not have Everything.
    Also there's this ring that can boost your luck significantly that comes from a certain monster If your interested just reply.

I use love that game!
    Favorite Quote:Melfice!!!

meh, i'd rather play richter. :P and of course you're going to quote the worst quote of grandia II.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. Mostly I play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Online.

But I've also been replaying:
    Mass Effect 2
    The Witcher.
    Bioshock 2
    Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (both)

But pretty much have all on "100%" Compleat, just missing a few quests in ME2.

All on my PC.

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. Penance said:

meh, i'd rather play richter. :P and of course you're going to quote the worst quote of grandia II.

Of course =)

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. kirballs1 said:

Of course =)

Lollipop lane kid, lolipop lane.

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. FFXIII lulz

The Beatles Rock Band (only when my bandmates come over which is often)

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Replaying LoZ: Twilight Princess

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. Reizo said:
    Battlefield Bad Company 2

Name? :P

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. Fairos said:

Name? :P

Xero_Persona Add meh X3

Oh, and PSN not Xbox Live.

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. As some of you might know: FF5 ^^
    Also:
    Replaying Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
    Postponed FF1 wii
    Postponed FF Darklord Chronicles
    Postponed FF4 after story: Rydia's story
    Playing HG
    Gotta go back to finishing again Knights in the Nightmare.

Posted 4 years ago #
  16. Reizo said:

Xero_Persona Add meh X3

Oh, and PSN not Xbox Live.

Hehe PC ^^

Posted 4 years ago #
  17. Fairos said:

Hehe PC ^^

Aw. :P

Posted 4 years ago #
  18. Currently playing:
    FFXIII (PS3 edition)
    God of War - Chains of Olympus

I'm about half way through FFXIII and GOW. FF is an amazing game. The GOW one is pretty crappy but I wanted to try a GOW game, since everybody says they are so good.
    Now for your other questions:
    -I do revisit old games (usually FF games) and keep all my old games. I especially love the old quest games. It's sad they don't make these anymore.
    -I took great pride in finishing Blaze and Blade, Rent a Hero (it was so hard!!!), and the first Kyrandia game back in the day. Nowdays finishing games is not as rewarding as it used to be for me.

Posted 4 years ago #
  19. N.R. said:
    Currently playing:
    FFXIII (PS3 edition)
    God of War - Chains of Olympus

I'm about half way through FFXIII and GOW. FF is an amazing game. The GOW one is pretty crappy but I wanted to try a GOW game, since everybody says they are so good.
    Now for your other questions:
    -I do revisit old games (usually FF games) and keep all my old games. I especially love the old quest games. It's sad they don't make these anymore.
    -I took great pride in finishing Blaze and Blade, Rent a Hero (it was so hard!!!), and the first Kyrandia game back in the day. Nowdays finishing games is not as rewarding as it used to be for me.

Agreed, FFXIII is amazing.

Also GoW sucks Bayonetta is better.

Posted 4 years ago #
  20. Mikage-sama said:

Gotta go back to finishing again Knights in the Nightmare.

Me too.But my shoulder buttons are dead on my DSi.I can't believe they ported it to PSP....

Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.