Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

Sankaku Complex UotY: Engagement 2; Round 1: MOX vs Archer112

1. What started as a small conversation about man of the year, has turned into a full on contest of the most popular/influential user of Sankaku history! Through a epic conversation we have chosen the 10 that I (and other people) think are most fitting to be the poster boy/girl/thing/delicious shota maid trap of Sankaku Complex!

(actually we struggled to find at least 10 people who are active with forum accounts and not full on ass-retardness)

And now; let the battle begin!... After I discuss the rules. Since we only have 10 epic contestants, the competition will be split up into six battles of popularity by post. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting will be named winner! Win and progress through this tournament extravaganza and you shall be named Sankaku Complex User of the Year! Also when voting please just put the name of the person your voting at the top of your post, this will make it much simplier for me to tally everything :3

The second engagement for User of the Year begins; the mysterious user, Mystery Opponent X versus, Loli-spammer, Archer112. FIGHT!

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. This is madness

It is like voting for the President without having seen his/her and knowing the capabilities/qualification.

Or is it that this is how you vote in Canada?

Anyway, I do not like Loli Spammers and People who brag that they created original Memes.

So I'd vote for MOX.

Thought, I would greatly regret this if it is not DHYohko, SaruDa, Muteki, Ichiro_Ino and Inugami.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. These are feeling like they are getting lame "but thats just prolly me"

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. M I N N said:
    These are feeling like they are getting lame "but thats just prolly me"

Thats why im trying to change em up a bit after this... but you didnt hear that from me

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. M I N N said:
    These are feeling like they are getting lame "but thats just prolly me"

i second that...

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. That's it for the first bracket?
    No Kip, no Envoy, no Motaku?
    I am dissapoint.

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. I vote me

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. Sorry Archer112 even though we collaborated on some 4koma's, he hasn't been on for nine months not even in IRC, so my vote goes to Artefact

sorry Lens and Obsi maybe next time
    too lazy too cut out 4th panel

Attachments

1. 4koma#2.png 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  9. Techeese said:
    Sorry Archer112 even though we collaborated on some 4koma's, he hasn't been on for nine months not even in IRC, so my vote goes to Artefact

You're voting the wrong guy.

You're supposed to vote between MOX and Archer only.

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. Techeese said:
    Sorry Archer112 even though we collaborated on some 4koma's, he hasn't been on for nine months not even in IRC

My detectorz spotted Archer on irc, like, two or three days ago. :B

Oh, and -my- vote goes to... GO, ARCHER, GO! BEAT THAT MOX AND TAKE REVENGE FOR YOUR MUCHACHO ON 'IM! D:<

/caps

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. cookie said:

You're voting the wrong guy.

You're supposed to vote between MOX and Archer only.

crap edit was already disabled.
    edit here:
    so anyways poll vote goes to Artefact

MOX vs. Archer112
    Archer112 gets my vote

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. i vote for MOX

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. MOX~

I just really wanna see who it is. :3

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. MOX.

AnonY said:
    I just really wanna see who it is. :3

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. unellmay02 said:
    I vote me

and this is who? D:

MOX

Posted 4 years ago #
  16. Avatar Image

Nin

Huh? You guys made a bracket that needs a bye or a 3-way match? I'm sure you could've thought of 12 users to enter into the bracket...

Oh, vote goes to Mystery Opponent X. C:

Posted 4 years ago #
  17. MOX

Posted 4 years ago #
  18. archer112

Posted 4 years ago #
  19. Ninsheart said:
    Huh? You guys made a bracket that needs a bye or a 3-way match? I'm sure you could've thought of 12 users to enter into the bracket...

No one on IRC nominated anyone else and I didnt feel like thinking

Posted 4 years ago #
  20. It's hard to choose when the detail of the person is being kept secret, so I'm going to choose the absolute: Archer112.

...I hope MOX is not someone that I like.

Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.