Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Pokemon thread

1. Bravo said:

(The above is an altered quote from the book "World War Z")

Aneko would say something about having to explain a joke making it unfunny.

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. uteki said:
    HI POKEMON LOVERS,

anyone have such methods and crazy about catching shinys?

A smarter way.

3. I think I caught more shiny Pokemon this gen than I did the previous games combined.

Attachments

1. muhshinies3.jpg 4 years old
    2. muhshinies2.jpg 4 years old
    3. muhshinies.jpg 4 years old
  4. Mohawk is his name.

Attachments

1. pixiv40045275.png 4 years old
  5. My Vulpix is so cute that I can't bring myself to evolve her ;-;

palmtop-tiger said:
    Mohawk is his name.

T-T-Too cute!

6. Dream world is going to be closing in less than 10 days, and now I'm trying to get some of the pokemon from there that I still want. I stopped bothering with dream world a few years ago, which was pretty stupid of me, because I had barely gotten any dream world pokemon at that point. I almost didn't find any of the pokemon I wanted tonight, because I kept getting sent to the areas I didn't want to visit, but I found a Tropius and I was content with that.

7. It's really easy to get pokémon with the hidden abilities now (friend safari <3) so I stopped bothering about Dream World too...

8. Unknown said:
    I think I caught more shiny Pokemon this gen than I did the previous games combined.

I don't think you caught charizard...

9. Can we get another pokemon level check,
    I'm thinking about trading in Pokemon X since I haven't played it forever for FFIV

10. Dream World is so fucking frustrating. You should be able to continue finding pokemon throughout the entire hour that you get to play, and you should be able to choose which area you go to. Today it kept sending me to the fucking sky area, which has no pokemon that I'm interested in. It only sent me to different areas three times (also areas that don't have pokemon I want) before reaching the limit of how many areas I can go to while still being able to find pokemon. It wasn't until after I passed that limit that it sent me to a place I actually wanted to visit.

Fucking Dream World... Please just send me to the fucking ocean so I can get a goddamn marvel scale Dratini already :/

11. H-Ero said:

Please just send me to the fucking ocean

I second this request.

Also, give hero a pair of concrete boots.

12. H-Ero said:
    Dream World is so fucking frustrating.

I gave dream world two tries during black & white. The damn thing was just a waste of time pain in the ass gimmick distraction filler.

13. I caught random dreamworld pokes, and pokesav them to the ones I wanted. The cap data is all I needed to make them look legit.

14. Fucking dream world. I assumed I could keep my pokemon asleep and it would let me find more pokemon the next time I went to dream world, but nope. I go to the dream isle (first one is that fucking sky area again), and there's nothing there. Then it sends me to the ocean (which was what I fucking wanted yesterday), but there's nothing there, either. So today was a complete waste. Fuck you, dream world.

15. I just realized that this Christmas will be the 15th anniversary since I got my first pokemon game. Now I can put that I've been a pokemon trainer for 15 years on my resume.

16. Avatar Image

Nin

A Pokémon Bank trailer was revealed today. Is anyone here going to use it?

17. now you can bring cheated pokémon from b/w to x and y...

no more breeding required, just edit them in the pc

there goes "legit gts" stuff

Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  18. Do they charge you a monthly "maintenance fee" and an overdraft fee if you withdraw too many Pokemon?

19. yearly subscription. then you can trade and store as much as you want

20. There was a way to see if a pokemon was acquired through cheating methodes I believe. Something with a red star at the pokemoms entry info.

Reply »

You must log in to post.