Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Pokemon thread

1. H-Ero said:
    Now I'm gonna turn my first Rhydon into an HM slave.

Poor Rhydon ;-;

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. It's her own fault for having such a large movepool.

3. Cantido said:
    Klefki has to go. It must. They have to patch it out of the game.

Prankster w/ Swagger + Thunder Wave + Foul Play should be appropriately pushed into the higher realms of Ubers where it belongs.

You literally don't do anything to win while using it. There is only a 25% chance I'll attack under those conditions and when I do, I don't even do enough damage to kill it, if I'm luck enough for it to not have a substitute up long enough to gain all it's health back from leftovers.

Also, Who's idea was it to put Harvest in the game?? Who's idea was it to make it 100% in sun?
    Trevenant is immortal before any physical attacker once it gets that Will o Wisp. Then they give it leech horn to boot? You can literally got from 4 hp to 220 in one turn if you get your berry back and your health is still in the yellow and without attacking.

You substitute yourself into red health, you eat your sitrus berry, then you get it back at the end of the turn- your health is still yellow you eat it again. And do this for turns on in until they actually get a clean taunt on you or something.

Both creatures seems to be weak against fire... a pokémon with flame body may help you on the matter (foul play makes contact).

Worst case scenario, rest+sleep talk. you can't be confused while sleeping, and now it lasts 3 turns at most. may give a good tank creature the regen point you need to outlast the enemy

4. Hero's egg finally hatched into a whore.

5. dukemagus said:

Both creatures seems to be weak against fire... a pokémon with flame body may help you on the matter (foul play makes contact).

Worst case scenario, rest+sleep talk. you can't be confused while sleeping, and now it lasts 3 turns at most. may give a good tank creature the regen point you need to outlast the enemy

Do you know what Prankster does??? Foul play runs on the opponent's pokemon's attack stat, Burn matters not(hence swagger). Rest with sleep talk loses to taunt. Sleep talk doesn't do damage.
    Swagger and Paralyze will always hit first due to prankster, subs will always come out first, dude to prankster- It will sub until you hit yourself/paralyze prompts and then it will start foul playing.

Even things that resist dark like Lucario die in 2 hits from Foul play due the attack stat.

Best counter right now is Lum berry Magnezone Imo. It gets rid of Ferrothorn too.

Trevenant is a problem, but he is a lot more approachable than Klefki, but both of them are very luck base which an incredibly high profit yield. Trevenant is slower than most and can be cheated out of it's move see thanks to it.

6. okay, okay! sorry! i'm not that great with pokémon-fu n'all, but i'm trying to help!

7. I just added the friend codes for the following:

boss
    Kanchi(カンチ)
    ichi
    dukemagus
    artwork
    Gundam4ever2
/Mike
    vegio

If you all can please add me, my friend code is: 0430 - 8634 - 1273

8. done, but only because you're a kind dude

9. I added you too already.

I got My Drought Ninetales

I need a Mold Breaker Drilbur now.

10. Thanks to everyone that added me.

my current team:

Lucario
    Greninja (Tsunade)
    Krookodile
    Charizard (Daenerys)
    Haunter (Winchester)
    Gardevoir

I would like to evolve my Haunter, if anyone would be kind enough to help. Since I'll be going for my 6th badge I want to use a Mega Gengar.

11. If anyone gets a sandshrew/sandslash with sand rush ability, please let me borrow it for a day or two... i REALLY need that ability

12. I just got a job catching pokémon so the Oxford animal lab can use them for vivisection

Right now they're cutting Pikachu's tail off without anaesthetic and seeing what happens when they stick it up his arse

13. dukemagus said:
    If anyone gets a sandshrew/sandslash with sand rush ability, please let me borrow it for a day or two... i REALLY need that ability

Excadril is better, has the ability outside of it's dream world/hidden abillity and I have those. Do you want it?

Also got Mold Breaker Excadrils. Death to the Levitates.

14. excadrill is not mi favorite, however.

but i got what i need.

PROJECT SANDSLASH: FULL SPEED AHEAD!

15. much respect for Sandslash

16. Battle Spot is so much Bullshit.

17. >Haven't played Pokemon in years
    >Glance at classmate looking at Bulbapedia in front of me
    >See a new type called goddamn Fairy
    >Jigglypuff is now a Fairy

Now I just might get a 3DS

18. do eet

I haven't actually played after beating the elite 4 tho

19. There's going to be an X/Y tournament at my school tomorrow evening. I was kinda tempted to go, but I'm going to need a long nap after school tomorrow, since I'm only going to get a few hours of sleep tonight.

Reply »

You must log in to post.