Sankaku Complex Forums » General

The - "Happy Birthday" - Thread!

1. Ok I've noticed that theres been too many individual birthday threads so from now on use this one to say happy birthday to someone!

happy birthday Fonzer

Posted 5 years ago # Quote
  2. There's already a happy birthday thread for Fonzer and I doubt we're gonna say happy birthday everyweek, well except in rare cases like Fonzer and M Infamous

3. thats not the point this is so the forums will not be flooded with birthday threads....which will happen one day

4. Don't they get deleted after a certain time of disuse?

5. I have to agree with ku_fei on this one. Making a new thread everytime someone has a birthday is a bit much. And the thread's gonna die out after a week or so anyway. The threads that have already been made can stay, but for the future, if you wanna wish someone a happy birthday, it would be prudent to do it all over here.

6. Finally I get an agreement...

7. Well since Fonzer already has a thread, let's just stick to that for now and keep this thread for later birthdays ;D

8. I also have to agree with ku_fei and motaku96 on this. Having individual b-day threads is a bit of a waste considering it's not gonna be used much after the event. We don't want certain moderators to be closing them every time. So a birthday thread for everyone is more convenient. But let the fonzer thread the last one.

9. HentaiInRealLifeIsNotAwesome said:
    Don't they get deleted after a certain time of disuse?

No threads aren't deleted after disuse. They stay in the forums for all eternity. If you want, you can search through the old threads and find the very first posts and threads that haven't been touched in months. However, I ask that you not revive them unnecessarily. So as you can see, that would cause a lot of clutter if everyone had a birthday thread.

10. So being a sancom regular means nothing? :(
    6000+ birthday threads would be dumb, but theirs only like 30 or 40 of us tops that a dedicated sancom citizens.

11. For once, you get to be of use, Ku_Fei.
    Yes. From now on, if possible, use this thread to greet people and their birthday.

12. Draken said:
    So being a sancom regular means nothing? :(
    6000+ birthday threads would be dumb, but theirs only like 30 or 40 of us tops that a dedicated sancom citizens.

Your only gonna wish happy birthday to the ones that are regulars anyway. Besides the fact that they're the only ones who's birthday you actually know. Does everyone really need their own thread? If so, I would recommend a blog.

13. motaku96 said:

Your only gonna wish happy birthday to the ones that are regulars anyway. Besides the fact that they're the only ones who's birthday you actually know. Does everyone really need their own thread? If so, I would recommend a blog.

Come on! you gonna give out the surprise.

14. Obsidian said:
    For once, you get to be of use, Ku_Fei.

That's just mean Obsidian, but I really don't understand why this site doesn't have a system where dead threads are deleted, well if that's possible to do anyway

15. Obsidian said:
    For once, you get to be of use, Ku_Fei.
    Yes. From now on, if possible, use this thread to greet people and their birthday.

16. HentaiInRealLifeIsNotAwesome said:

That's just mean Obsidian, but I really don't understand why this site doesn't have a system where dead threads are deleted, well if that's possible to do anyway

He's the family dog. It's natural to be mean to my pet sometimes.

Hm. Well, no. If threads gets old and the discussion was left behind then reviving it would be pointless since the discussion was dropped for a long time ago.
    Unless if you're the user that started the certain discussion.

17. Obsidian said:
    For once, you get to stop being a fucking bitch and act like good negro sambo, I mean Ku_Fei.

fixed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FONZER!!!!!!

18. Obsidian said:

He's the family dog. It's natural to be mean to my pet sometimes.

Hm. Well, no. If threads gets old and the discussion was left behind then reviving it would be pointless since the discussion was dropped for a long time ago.
    Unless if you're the user that started the certain discussion.

wan?

MasterInfamous said:

fixed

oh stuff it satan...

19. HentaiInRealLifeIsNotAwesome said:

I prefer that the old threads stay where they are. I still go back to those old threads every now and then. It'd be a shame if they were deleted.

btw, does it not concern you guys that ku_fei has become the voice of reason? Either Ku_fei has matured miraculously since I became his mother or you guys have fallen farther than you realize.

20. MasterInfamous said:

fixed

Oh, Santa.~

Happy Birthday, Fonzer. :D

Reply »

You must log in to post.