Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

[closed]

Latest Purchase OTAKU

1. aneko said:
    It's more like One Piece than Dragonball.

judging by the art, it definitely appears that way.

Now I'm wondering if they'll accidentally send me 2 boxes. I'll have to check in a couple of days, but as of now the status of my order according to CR is still "Paid, Pending Fulfillment". It wouldn't be the first time I've benefited from them messing something up like that. They once sent me the wrong t-shirt, and without me even contacting them, sent me the right one, and I ended up getting 2 for like $5

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. i am going to have to pay closer attention to cr deals of the day.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. danhibiki said:
    I got my Mystery box today. I'm overall pleased, though I wish it was a bit better.

It came with a few movies that I'm probably going to keep, and volume 1 and 2 of a series, plus 2 $3 rebates... though it's geneon so my odds of actually getting that rebat are probably pretty low ha.

It's nonexistent since the company doesn't exist in the US anymore.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. aneko said:
    It's more like One Piece than Dragonball.

Naw, it's more like Shaman King. In fact, it's practically a rip off of it, unless Law of Ueki came first? I'm not sure.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. That doesn't contradict what I said. You can keep your "naw".

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. It seems that there's a site where you can buy Japanese girls. Unfortunately, this one is cheap but she's a whore.

Are there any virgins for sale?

Attachments

1. JAPANESE_GIRL_FOR_SALE.PNG 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. kudichan said:
    It seems that there's a site where you can buy Japanese girls. Unfortunately, this one is cheap but she's a whore.

Are there any virgins for sale?

Bet she has multiple owners and high mileage. It's true that buying new is a bad investment and they lose value after leaving the lot, but nothing beats the feeling of a brand new loli.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. kudi talks about site where you can buy Japanese girls, but doesn't share link. kudi is one selfish cunt

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. Good luck.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. See Kudi? That's what we call sharing, and being a nice person. You could learn a thing or two from Aneko.

And just for that, here's Haruhi ear raping Nagato

Attachments

1. 5TqkzvC.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  11. TBH, buyout price of 10k Yen, for such girl is not so bad...

She got the look, body and fair skin...In my country, girl like that could easily fetch around 30k-50k Yen...she should come to Indonesia, we are lacking of fine whore around the town

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. pantsukudasai said:
    See Kudi? That's what we call sharing, and being a nice person. You could learn a thing or two from Aneko.

And just for that, here's Haruhi ear raping Nagato

I want to see a version of that picture with nagato having her usual expression, instead of just keeping mikuru's face.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. baronight said:
    TBH, buyout price of 10k Yen, for such girl is not so bad...

She got the look, body and fair skin...In my country, girl like that could easily fetch around 30k-50k Yen...she should come to Indonesia, we are lacking of fine whore around the town

The auction is for a set of pictures of an actress.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. danhibiki said:

I want to see a version of that picture with (the real) nagato having her usual expression, instead of just keeping mikuru's face.

======

yeah...

Attachments

1. Seriously.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  15. Closer.

Attachments

1. 1156876342495.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. So, I got me an HG 1/144 Blitz Gundam. It's so static that it pissed me a bit.
    I'm beginning to work on the torso to make it more limber :D

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Just bought this bag. :3 I can't wait to get it! I have an addiction to messenger bags and I have been in need of a new one for a while~

Attachments

1. dorables.png 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. I was thinking more like this.

Scratch that, this is better I think.

Attachments

1. 5TqkzvC.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Some late birthday presents arrived today, thanks to a certain member.

Attachments

1. IMAG0503.jpg 1 year old
    2. IMAG0502.jpg 1 year old
    3. IMAG0501.jpg 1 year old
    4. IMAG0500.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  20. Lucky Star is 10 years old...

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.