Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

[closed]

Latest Purchase OTAKU

  1. OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT SOMETHING

    There was a sale for the Godoka figure on crunchyroll a few days ago. I coulda got it cause the shipping was a lot cheaper. Though now the sale is done.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. hikikomori1969 said:
    OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT SOMETHING

    There was a sale for the Godoka figure on crunchyroll a few days ago. I coulda got it cause the shipping was a lot cheaper. Though now the sale is done.

    FAIL!

    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. hikikomori1969 said:
    OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT SOMETHING

    There was a sale for the Godoka figure on crunchyroll a few days ago. I coulda got it cause the shipping was a lot cheaper. Though now the sale is done.

    Did you even have the money to be throwing around at an expensive figure? Even with the sale it was like $130.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Yeah. I got money for my birthday.

    Though its probably better that I save it anyway.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Yeah, but the "sale" was only like 10 dollars off. so it was sill like 160 bucks. It looked really cool, but that's just too much.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  6. The shpping was $50 cheaper though.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. yeah? I guess it's shipping from cali instead of japan right?

    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Probably

    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. Why don't you just get the Figma?

    Posted 1 year ago #
  10. cuz that's gay.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  11. danhibiki said:
    cuz that's gay.

    I've got both...
    Er, the figma is coming at some point...

    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Got me a Tamiya Pinvise and 0.5mm, 1mm and 1.5mm drill bits yesterday.
    0.5 snapped in half. TT-TT

    Posted 1 year ago #
  13. Found me my new grocery shopping bag. $1.99 at the thrift store.

    Attachments

    1. DSC00181.JPG 1 year old
    2. DSC00180.JPG 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. I just ordered the Jak & Daxter Collection~ :3 Im excited for it and Im glad I waited so long. It went down to $17.00! I have never played the second and third game, but Ive beat the first one several times, so I am looking forward to this greatly.

    Attachments

    1. jandd.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  15. xichisex said:
    I just ordered the Jak & Daxter Collection~ :3 Im excited for it and Im glad I waited so long. It went down to $17.00! I have never played the second and third game, but Ive beat the first one several times, so I am looking forward to this greatly.

    What a coincidence, I just got it aswell and am currently working through Jak II

    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. My decals came today, but not my 'Got Cosplay?" one, yet. The 'I ♥ Otaku' one came and I got a free chocobo decal in the package~!

    Attachments

    1. Snapshot_20130204_5.JPG 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  17. So much love. The chocobo is so far to the left because there was a scratch I wanted it to hide.

    Attachments

    1. beautiful.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. concussed said:

    What a coincidence, I just got it aswell and am currently working through Jak II

    So everyone now is going through Jak II?

    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. What what?

    Attachments

    1. IMG_0034.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.