Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

[closed]

Latest Purchase OTAKU

1. Gogetters said:
    Finally got pictures~

My friend and I just got through watching all of that and the movie the other day.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. I hope you enjoyed it~

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. IT CAME.

Attachments

1. DSC04143.JPG 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. It's huge...

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. juno016 said:
    I CAME.

ftfy

very nice by the way

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Question: there are cheap, they look ok, and they are anime figurines made in China (probably on a ship that left China, this is how many products are done, there is no tax in the middle of the ocean). Would you buy it? 5 figurines at the price of an original one is tempting...

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. I bought a miku and a black rock shooter over a year ago to see if they were good or not. The black rock shooter looked good but some of the pieces wouldnt pop in place (the sword wouldnt fit in the floor crack) and the miku was fine, except that the paint felt cheap to the touch, like spray paint from a can, and it was dull as well, no luster of shinny.

I say if its just to expand a collection and its figures you don't mind being perfect then go for it. IF its a set of figures you absolutely want but they mean something to you, go for the real thing.

I ended up throwing those figures away, it was a waste of money but it served its purpose of inspection.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. I got a bootleg version of the Black Rock Shooter 'Black Blade Ver.' and it looks surprisingly good, you cant tell its a fake unless you really inspect it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. dgmikep said:
    Question: there are cheap, they look ok, and they are anime figurines made in China (probably on a ship that left China, this is how many products are done, there is no tax in the middle of the ocean). Would you buy it? 5 figurines at the price of an original one is tempting...

It depends on the quality. For example, bootleg nendoriods and figma cost only 66% of their usual price here [obviously marked up already].

I might though, if it's for a modding project or if I'm only after a specific part. If they're only for display, I'd rather get an original.

I'm actually thinking of getting a bootleg Strength. Those arms are scary.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. dgmikep said:
    Question: there are cheap, they look ok, and they are anime figurines made in China (probably on a ship that left China, this is how many products are done, there is no tax in the middle of the ocean). Would you buy it? 5 figurines at the price of an original one is tempting...

Well, with a few exceptions, I don't really care as much for stationary figures I can't be creative with. Thus, I like posable figures like figma and such. Just a personal preference. Plus, they can be cheaper than a normal figure most of the time. Just have to be careful.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. Currently requisitioning this. I know you'll want one, so I got you covered, Death.

Attachments

1. nightnine.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Bought it. I dont even regret. $43.00 - Free Shipping.

Attachments

1. gotityo.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  13. dammit. i said no.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. xichisex said:
    Bought it. I dont even regret. $43.00 - Free Shipping.

Why not get the kigurumi from Lain? Then you can cosplay as Lain.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. danhibiki said:
    dammit. i said no.

YOU DONT KNOW ME!

Peter Barton said:

Why not get the kigurumi from Lain? Then you can cosplay as Lain.

Never got past the first three episodes of Lain. Fucking bored the shit out of me. Just like Evangelion.

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. I would only want one suitable for use as pajamas, like this:

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Avatar Image

---

xichisex said:

Just like Evangelion.

Attachments

1. 4-4620-14148-AsukaBAKApng-620x.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. xichisex said:

YOU DONT KNOW ME!

Never got past the first three episodes of Lain. Fucking bored the shit out of me. Just like Evangelion.

Palmtop gonna be mad.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. mascarpone said:

Palmtop gonna be mad.

Dirty's on it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. Avatar Image

---

palmtop-tiger said:

Dirty's on it.

Yeah, like I could stand silent, if someone insults one of the best shows ever.

Attachments

1. tumblr_lqjohnRaRv1qzea6yo1_500.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.