Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

[closed]

Latest Purchase OTAKU

1. Okay like the other one in gaming posted by well can't remember this one is for posting your latest purchase of anything otaku aside from games

Mine is

* 1 of El Hazard OVA Boxed Set (Original Vol. 1-4) DVD (Hyb)
    * 1 of El Hazard: Alternative World DVD Box Special (Hyb)
    * 1 of Fafner DVD 2 (Hyb): Ultimate Sacrifice
    * 1 of Fafner DVD 3 (Hyb): Human Force
    * 1 of Fafner DVD 4 (Hyb): New Divergence
    * 1 of Fafner DVD 5 (Hyb): Rebirth
    * 1 of Fafner DVD 6 (Hyb): Next Evolution
    * 1 of Fafner DVD 7 (Hyb): Going Home
    * 1 of Magikano DVD Complete Series (Hyb)
    * 1 of Pani Poni Dash DVD Complete Box Set (Hyb)
    * 1 of Wandaba Style DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)

Without shipping and pre sales comes to about 231 dollars minus the cents.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. I bought a Lucky Star Calender and some manga recently, and thats about it...

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. I plan on buying the spice and wolf novel on the 15 and I'll probably print out the Japanese cover to cover up that shit they used as a front cover.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. I forgot to mention this but i got the 3rd volume of Nightmare of Nunally today those items above shipped.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. I just got:
    1/4 scale Konata
    Kamen Rider Decade DX belt
    Gunslinger girl il teatrino ova
    school rumble extra class ova
    Ufo ultramaiden valkyrie seasons 3&4 ovas

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Ooh good going Ultramaiden valkyrie is an awesome show. I have the school rumble ovas but yet to watch them tell me what you think of em.

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. I just needed all those ovas to complete a few series I was collecting. Now they're all done.
    I should be receiving some other stuff in the mail soon too.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. LOL i know the feeling now just to complete my tenchi related series i need to get sasami magical girl club.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. El Cazador de la Bruja part 1, Bamboo Blade part 1, Sgt. Frog part 2, Clannad After Story part 2, Tower of Druaga season 1

@Sorrior: Sasami has a cheap deal going on at Rightstuf right now

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. I know but outta money just 1 more week or 1 snowfall and it's all mine.

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. I bought five seasons of Dr. House in a special boxset, 3 coats, and headphones.

Just kidding. I don't make weeaboo purchases.

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red.

Yeah, I said it.

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. Being the efficient cheap bastard that I am, I am likely not going to actually 'buy' much of anything in the immediate future.

But I am thinking of saving up for the eventual Anime North convention in May of 2010. It generally takes me from January to May to save up enough funds from spare sources to make the trip worth even going. I missed out going last year.

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. I bought a couple of things a month ago at J-popcon.

Azumanga Daioh Omnibus
    Two mini lucky star figure at ~8 dollars each
    3 badges: Rider from Fate/Stay Night
    Laharl, Etna, and Flonne from Disgaea
    Rin and co from Kodomo no Jikan.

Which reminds me, a friends of mine thought it was cute and borrowed it from me. It would be really funny if someone recognized the characters wwwww

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. such a pretty book...

Attachments

1. 100_0533.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  16. Not much buy in nov
    Usa PVC figure
    Nanael tapestry
    3 calender(Macross F,Sora kake shojo,Chrome shelled regios)

Attachments

1. 10100298a.jpg 4 years old
    2. 10096468a.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  17. 3 Kodomo no jikan dakimakuras off Mandarake
    SEGA's Lucky star OVA figures
    SEGA's Nagi Sanzenin figure
    A Nanatsuiro Drops clock/Hayate no Gotoku sticker books (why? I like stickers.)
    Noizi Ito's GU-RE-N
    Eh.... oh and I have ALTER Nanoha/Fate on preorder.
    Poor poor poor

Posted 4 years ago #
  18. FoolyDooly said:
    Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red.

Yeah, I said it.

Nice where'd you get it from?

I just got:
    Genshiken 2 vol. 2
    Kujibiki Unbalance dvd set(I just got this because it's the only way to get the Genshiken ova's. Media blaster and their marketing ploys.)

So now I just need to wait for vol. 3 to arrive and I'll have the entire genshiken series in my grasp.

Posted 4 years ago #
  19. Oshaikeuchi said:

Eh.... oh and I have ALTER Nanoha/Fate on preorder.

True sonic and Exceed? I have nanoha on pre-order but it's impossible to find fate. Everywhere has their reservations closed. T.T

Posted 4 years ago #
  20. motaku96 said:

True sonic and Exceed? I have nanoha on pre-order but it's impossible to find fate. Everywhere has their reservations closed. T.T

I got mine from Toylet.net. Apparently preorders are still open for it but this is my first time preordering something and I'm kinda iffy about it, since they kinda like, take preorders, but can't guarantee them all, and they don't have definite in stock dates... apparently. They closed the Goodsmile BRS preorder though, so at least they DO CLOSE preorders at some point...
    Plus, they already charged me? I thought that was normal, but now I am actually preordering stuff from different places (I have Nanoha from Hobbysearch) who don't charge you until they have the item in stock. So... Iunno. W/e. I'm not sure yet. I guess I'm just waiting and seeing. ^3^; So far, not the best first preordering experience...

Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.