Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Azure Sky's AMV creative's (please rate/critique)

1. It's my first Amv using sony vegas 9.0 and i want to see how I did!

all comments and suggestions are appreciated!

Attachments

1. th_luckystar2.gif 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Cant damn watch it, cuz its not available in MY FUCKING COUNTRY.
    Need to find another way to see this.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. DieHardjagged said:
    Cant damn watch it, cuz its not available in MY FUCKING COUNTRY.
    Need to find another way to see this.

excuse my asking but do you live in Germany? that country should be the only country un able to watch this vid?

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Azure Sky said:

excuse my asking but do you live in Germany? that country should be the only country un able to watch this vid?

Yes, your guess is right.
    Im trying to find some proxy to solve this ridiclious problem.
    God, this fucks me up everytime.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. Cool AMV. Of course I haven't seen Bleach up to the point at the end. Not there in manga either, but I'm getting there.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. DieHardjagged said:
    Cant damn watch it, cuz its not available in MY FUCKING COUNTRY.

Same here...

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Schrobby said:

Same here...

you too schrobby? if any one knows how to resolve this I'd gladly make changes!

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. Not bad. Some parts synced with the song really well. Other parts, not so much.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. Not a fan of Bleach but I'll try... First, I think it's better if you used some fast and snappy action scenes rather than slow yet powerful moves.

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. My latest amv! XD Thank you deth-sama for finding this thread for me! XD

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. Azure Sky said:

My latest amv! XD Thank you deth-sama for finding this thread for me! XD

====

My pleasure... to assist. (^_^)

Respects!

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. I had actually watched about that far into Bleach and I also really enjoy Three Days Grace, and in all it was pretty good. At the beginning I would have liked to see the explosions synced a bit more to the down beats when the song was starting to get moving and you did well with putting the spoken part before the first part to accentuate the important phrase leading into the chorus. However, with the chorus which I find to be more emotional, the straight up fighting scenes didn't really carry the emotion forward enough. Perhaps a fight scene with more jump cuts and constant action would have been more appropriate, with quick glimpses to Rukia or whoever when the words match.

So overall, I just didn't find the drawn out fight scenes that you chose to be of much relevance to the emotion or pace of the song, yet the ones that you picked to accent the tones of dreams; perhaps more slight romance aspects as well would fit (like at the end). But semi-long thoughts aside, I at least enjoyed it and things were done decently.

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. Should this be a general AMV thread, instead of just the one vid? Or do we have one already?

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. Greetings ~

This was a singular Thread for opinion/feedback for his creative work and it was also a requested to find it (so that he could add to it) since he is the OP.

I thought it proper to do so, assisting him, as it was - different - from the General Random Video Thread.

I have not run across a thread entitled ~ "AMV creation Thread" ~ unless, I am overlooking it (or) have not come across it ~ yet ~ as I am still looking about...

The title could be changed, but I shall leave that up to the OP for that, though I can see your points concerning this.

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. kyati said:
    I had actually watched about that far into Bleach and I also really enjoy Three Days Grace, and in all it was pretty good. At the beginning I would have liked to see the explosions synced a bit more to the down beats when the song was starting to get moving and you did well with putting the spoken part before the first part to accentuate the important phrase leading into the chorus. However, with the chorus which I find to be more emotional, the straight up fighting scenes didn't really carry the emotion forward enough. Perhaps a fight scene with more jump cuts and constant action would have been more appropriate, with quick glimpses to Rukia or whoever when the words match.

So overall, I just didn't find the drawn out fight scenes that you chose to be of much relevance to the emotion or pace of the song, yet the ones that you picked to accent the tones of dreams; perhaps more slight romance aspects as well would fit (like at the end). But semi-long thoughts aside, I at least enjoyed it and things were done decently.

Thank you for the lengthy comment XD I was kind of lazy with it and I just wanted to match the song with the scenes XD In my next amv (god knows when XD) I'll be sure to make it more synchronized and add a little more emotion! :)

Again, thank you for your detailed review! XD

Deth said:
    Greetings ~

This was a singular Thread for opinion/feedback for his creative work, since it was also a mentioned requested to find it (so that he could add to it) since he is the OP, I thought it proper to do so, and assist him.

As it was a - different - from the General Random Video Thread.

I have not run across a thread entitled ~ "AMV creation Thread" ~ unless, I am overlooking it (or) have not come across it ~ yet ~ as I am still looking about...

The title could be changed, but I shall leave that up to the OP for that, though I can see your points concerning this.

If it's causing any trouble or confusion, I'll gladly accept renaming the thread to "AMV creation Thread". I'll remember to book mark it this time for future uploads as well :)

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. I just watched your first amv, and I thought it was awesome. Your second one pretty cool too. I have to say I liked your first one better. Three Days Grace is awesome.

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. fullmetalguitarist said:
    I just watched your first amv, and I thought it was awesome. Your second one pretty cool too. I have to say I liked your first one better. Three Days Grace is awesome.

Thank you! XD That one was my very first Amv and my favorite! I agree, Three days grace is AWESOME! XD

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. Azure Sky said:

If it's causing any trouble or confusion, I'll gladly accept renaming the thread to "AMV creation Thread". I'll remember to book mark it this time for future uploads as well :)

=====

Greetings ~

I made the change in the title, so let's go with that currently, and if changes are needed, we will work from there.

Posted 3 years ago #
  19. Deth said:

=====

Greetings ~

I made the change in the title, so let's go with that currently, and if changes are needed, we will work from there.

Thank you deth-sama! XD If there any complications, I'll be sure to come to you! :)

Posted 3 years ago #
  20. no idea, didnt watch bleach, you got the atmosphere going alright
    nice song too

Posted 3 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.