Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

Requests

1. Scott said:
    Request - where can i watch k-on season 1, i can't find it on YT.

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/k-on-english-dubbed-online-free

Its not in dubs, the site just says that for everything.

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Avatar Image

Nin

If it's streaming, I prefer AnimeSeason.com. I think they offer a flash player rather than MegaVideo.

http://www.animeseason.com/k-on/

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Satoko said:
    So I got this bothersome problem whit my computer... whenever the power is broken (pull out the plug or thunder for example) it won't be able to boot for several hours, sometimes days! (It can't get past the "Booting Windows..." screen). And also the Error checker that looks for booting problems can go on for hours without really appearing to make any progress (since MS didn't give it any "% done" its hard to check... but I've had it on for 3 days once).

Anyone that happens to have any knowledge about this problem?
    Oh and I'm running Windows 7 x64.

i have a few thoughts on what this might be but i'll start off by
    continuing along the "it might have something to do with the hard drive" train of thought.
    if you have an old windows XP disk handy pop it in boot from cd
    and enter the recovery console
    http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ss/rconsole.htm
    run the "chkdsk" command on your boot drive (normally C:\) and see if it helps.

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. Satoko said:
    Well disabling that didn't help that much.

It no longer boot-restart-boot-restart... loop.
    But it still won't get past the boot screen sadly (and its quite odd how it just started to work after around 10 tries the last time this happened, still not starting this time though).

See this: Improved Recovery Options in Windows 7
    Download Windows 7 System Recovery Discs
    See the site of your HHD's manufacturer and look if they have some disk scan/repair utilities.
    Hiren's BootCD 11.0 All in One Bootable CD which has all these utilities -search torrents for download
    HDD Bad Sector Repair (CD-ROM Version)
    MBR Tools, Disk Repair
    Ultimate Boot CD

I guess the best option would be: format -> run HDD repair utilities -> reinstall windows

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. We don't have a rule page. As far as i know at least. But in general jus don't post anything illegal and make requests here and you should be fine. Oh and pic/ vid only replies ae generally a no no but up to the mods and Artefact.

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. A cute girlfriend too much to ask for? She is?

Hrm...well, can I bother anyone with a website or program they know that teaches different languages? I'm heading to France and want to learn French before I go.

Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. rene said:
    a website or program they know that teaches different languages? I'm heading to France and want to learn French before I go.

Try search:
    google -> language learning software
    google -> learn languages online

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. Anyone can try and find this album? Or better yet, upload the album if you have it? =)

http://www.myspace.com/mysoko/music/albums/hurry-up-and-wait-10908514

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. Sorrior said:
    We don't have a rule page. As far as i know at least. But in general jus don't post anything illegal and make requests here and you should be fine. Oh and pic/ vid only replies ae generally a no no but up to the mods and Artefact.

i not really understand what u said about the pics XD

can someone here just tell me the name if he know *-*?

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. egozi44 said:

i not really understand what u said about the pics XD

can someone here just tell me the name if he know *-*?

I was just giving a basic rundown of the known rules. So no i don't know what your pics are from. But i was saying that depending on the thread and mods mood just answering someone with an image like say a laughing character to say lol is by and large against the rules. Though that ones been geting ignored lately.

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. Did the gunpla builders anime come out? I can't find much info on it. Did anyone sub it if it did come out? I've seen the pv but that's about it.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9040/Mokei_Senshi_Gunpla_Builders_Beginning_G

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. Do you know where to find Gokicha-chan manga translated ??

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. Requesting the Touhou image of Marisa wanting to see Reimu's hit box. Link to image also acceptable.

Thanks

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. motaku96 said:
    Did the gunpla builders anime come out? I can't find much info on it. Did anyone sub it if it did come out? I've seen the pv but that's about it.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9040/Mokei_Senshi_Gunpla_Builders_Beginning_G

I looked around, and saw a little bit of information:

Gunpla Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G Cast Announced

Gunpla 30th Anniversary's official site just announced the seiyuu for 4 lead characters in "Gunpla Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G" Part A.

The 4 seiyuu are:
    * Tsubasa Yonaga (代永翼) - Voicing for Haru Irei, the protagonist.
    * Nobuhiko Okamoto (岡本信彦) - Voicing for Kenta Sakazaki, the protagonist's friend.
    * Mariya Isei (伊瀬茉莉也) - Voicing for Rina Noyama, the girl.
    * Hiroshi Kamiya (神谷浩史) - Voicing for Kowaji Matsumoto (?), one of the villains (?)

"Gunpla Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G" Part A can be watched at Gundam Super Expo 2010, currently ongoing at Tokyo Dome City Prism Hall till August 19th. It will also be shown on Japanese TV, on August 15th at 7.30PM through Channel BS11.

Haven't been able to find any groups that subbed it, but you may be able to ask some people from this list - they claim to have seen it.

Let me know if any of them answer back (none did for me so far), 'cause this sounds interesting to me, too.

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. Misaka Mikoto said:
    Requesting the Touhou image of Marisa wanting to see Reimu's hit box. Link to image also acceptable.

Thanks

Is this the one?.

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. indigo said:

Is this the one?.

YES, that's it. Thanks

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. Okay i'm havinga weird problem and it's this.

Earlier today sankaku stopped working and now it's back up but a forum i was browsing in the meantime won't load. Now this is happening on both my home network and cell network so i was wondering if anyone knew what was going on.

Posted 3 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.