Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

The Fap Challenge

1. The Envoy challenges YOU to fap in the most dangerous place you can think of!

1. The fap must be carried out from the start of this thread (prior activity not valid)

2. This challenge counts on honesty as
    i) Pictures can be photoshopped

ii) Artefact will ban anyone who posts pictures of their own penis here.

3. Boast your fables of fappage here!

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Already thought of something. Will do today or tomorrow...

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. ~ my - MOST - dangerous place occurred long ago...

~ so I respectfully - *bow* - out of this challenge!

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. I'm all out of faps today maybe tomorrow.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. I could get an Intern to "Masterbate" in a supervisors chair?...does it count if I have some 'Masterbate by Proxy'?

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Gantz_Playboy said:
    Masterbate by Proxy

that made me lol

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Today I fapped in my kitchen while my girl friend's brother was watching tv in the living room! XD to bad I couldn't take a pic of the ~event~ XD

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. Gantz_Playboy said:
    I could get an Intern to "Masterbate" in a supervisors chair?...does it count if I have some 'Masterbate by Proxy'?

Trust me says the liar. You can't be relied upon to post anything honestly.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. I went up to the highest floor of a nearby appartment building. Fapped at a window where you could see a Kindergarten.

LOL

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. Azure Sky said:
    Today I fapped in my kitchen while my girl friend's brother was watching tv in the living room! XD to bad I couldn't take a pic of the ~event~ XD

Behind Enemy Lines I hope he didn't enter your thoughts in the middle of it.

Schrobby said:
    I went up to the highest floor of a nearby appartment building. Fapped at a window where you could see a Kindergarten.

LOL

Long Range Air Strike!

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. Schrobby said:
    I went up to the highest floor of a nearby appartment building. Fapped at a window where you could see a Kindergarten.

LOL

just hope nobody important reads this XD

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. Fonzer said:

just hope nobody important reads this XD

AFAIK fapping is still legal here. ^_^

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. Tomorrow I'll fap in the boys W.C. over at the middle school. (best I can do for now) and if I go to the mall on saturday to buy some manga I'll see what I can do.

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. maga said:
    Tomorrow I'll fap in the boys W.C. over at the middle school. (best I can do for now) and if I go to the mall on saturday to buy some manga I'll see what I can do.

Probably not the best idea if you live in the city. Ever heard of rape?

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. Blitz said:

Probably not the best idea if you live in the city. Ever heard of rape?

I live in a small town near the asshole of Michigan's lower peninsula.

Posted 4 years ago #
  16. Avatar Image

Nothing new to write in here since I still prefer to fap away in my own home... but yesterday I was at the Subway around 17 o'clock (almost rush hour mind you and in the next 20 minutes the station would be packing) and saw a homeless guy under the stairs (there is a relatively hidden "hole" bellow the stair case to be fair) jerking off to some Playboy or whatever... sorry all of you but I think faping in the subway in broad day light... almost at the rush hour... he just owned all of you ^^

Posted 4 years ago #
  17. 711 said:
    Nothing new to write in here since I still prefer to fap away in my own home... but yesterday I was at the Subway around 17 o'clock (almost rush hour mind you and in the next 20 minutes the station would be packing) and saw a homeless guy under the stairs (there is a relatively hidden "hole" bellow the stair case to be fair) jerking off to some Playboy or whatever... sorry all of you but I think faping in the subway in broad day light... almost at the rush hour... he just owned all of you ^^

Eh, bums can get away with a lot of shit, simply because no one expects anything good or productive out of them.

Posted 4 years ago #
  18. This thread somehow made me remember a bunch of videos where a guy fapped stealthily in broad daylight and then suprised random japanese women with his load and run away...
    Maybe I will upload them when nobody finds them, but right now I'm too lazy.

Posted 4 years ago #
  19. lovehate said:

Eh, bums can get away with a lot of shit, simply because no one expects anything good or productive out of them.

I have to agree. That guy is disqualified.

Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.