Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

RPG/game/anime music

1. Ridley Timberlake said:

If only that were the truth...

Hey. You can't prove a thing >:)

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. Draken said:

Hey. You can't prove a thing >:)

lol you may be right. Who knows? Maybe Arthur really is a hot, blonde lady. xD

3. motaku96 said:
    Oh so this is a find places to download music from thread? Okay then I will recommend gendou. You have to register but it's got a good selection of anime music and convenient search. Oh and also nipponsei of course. That's a given.

Question? ~

How does one (possibly) DL the files from/with Nipponsei ~ (or is it) ~ *just* ~ a listing?

4. Deth said:

Question? ~

How does one (possibly) DL the files from/with Nipponsei ~ (or is it) ~ *just* ~ a listing?

Under releases you can see an alphabetical list of what they've done but to download, you have to click on tracker and find what you want. There's a search function to help you find what your looking for. The things are listed in the order that they're uploaded, newest in the front. It's all torrents so you might not be able to find the older things.

In short: click tracker, click name of the ost you want to download, it's torrents remember, enjoy.

Use gendou for direct download.

5. momokiller said:

I found a torrent with Fate Stay Night stated on it

what i get

I think I have that? - I have a Cosplay DVD that's like 4 hours of chicks in costumes getting fucked, sucked, fiddled & dittled. In mine Saber & Rin go at it and before that Shiro & Saber do Rin. It's like a Highlight DVD that I last Spring. Here's the Box...I think Tsobomi (from "K-On!" TMA AV) is in it as Mikuru

Attachments

1. cosplay_t35.jpg 4 years old
  6. Deth said:

Question? ~

Goto Gendou it's WAAAAAY easier and simple. I we 98% of all my Anime music to that site and downloaded my first subs from him. There's always like 40-60 Anime series to check-out on his site. Plus, he keeps series & sets around alot longer that other sites. It's all Direct Download from his site so you never deal with MegaUpload or Rapidshare or anything- it's all IN-House!

In case anyone's wondering- Donate!! to him (even 2-3 bucks! You get an e-mail from them thanking you) and your ID is 'credited' and you'll get total access to the whole site. It's not a scam or anything- You can use PayPal. I've done it twice. I swear I feel guilty when after I download stuff from there - it's that easy & free. (I donated so I could access the 'Vault' full of Anime collections from several months back). I honestly think I've downloaded over 300 individual episodes from them....can't say enough about them.

7. Gantz_Playboy said:

Goto Gendou it's WAAAAAY easier and simple. I we 98% of all my Anime music to that site and downloaded my first subs from him. There's always like 40-60 Anime series to check-out on his site. Plus, he keeps series & sets around alot longer that other sites. It's all Direct Download from his site so you never deal with MegaUpload or Rapidshare or anything- it's all IN-House!

In case anyone's wondering- Donate!! to him (even 2-3 bucks! You get an e-mail from them thanking you) and your ID is 'credited' and you'll get total access to the whole site. It's not a scam or anything- You can use PayPal. I've done it twice. I swear I feel guilty when after I download stuff from there - it's that easy & free. (I donated so I could access the 'Vault' full of Anime collections from several months back). I honestly think I've downloaded over 300 individual episodes from them....can't say enough about them.

I agree, gendou is really good. I use it for everything. I usually only go to nipponsei for complete ost's or character cds. Nipponsei's also the first to come out with stuff so if your impatient, then that's your place. But for general getting of op/ed or insert songs, gendou does the job nicely. I haven't donated to them but they're really useful.

You must log in to post.