Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

Last song or music you have listened to

  1. I was asleep but then was woken up by a text (SERIOUSLY! at 3:30 at :( )

    So I listened to deniurge, posted and back to bed :D

    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. θcomplex - Asayake

    θcomplex - Rashta

    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Mai said:
    Good luck~ D:

    Gracias Mai pero al final ella no se presento bueno ya no hablare mas de ese tema hasta que ella se presenta por aqui... eso si es que realmente lo hace...

    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Posted 1 year ago #
  6. ACROSSSS THE RAINBOWBRIDGEE

    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Posted 1 year ago #
  8. These are some of the best lyrics I've heard in recent times

    Radio stations need to play more music like this

    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. a bald and somewhat angry Argentinian whose name includes the spanish word for Cock

    Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Yo me identifico mucho con esta cancion

    Por cierto Pantsu te gusta la musica de Juan Gabriel??

    Posted 1 year ago #
  11. pantsukudasai said:
    a bald and somewhat angry Argentinian whose name includes the spanish word for Cock

    El pelado Cordera! The only song I ever really liked by them is this one:

    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Posted 1 year ago #
  13. Mai said:

    80% of Bersuit's songs are just fun to listen to and good chill/drinking music. The other 20% either have really good lyrics and message or are just dumb horrible shit lol

    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. Avatar Image

    ---

    Artwork said:
    ACROSSSS THE RAINBOWBRIDGEE

    YEAH!!!

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I tried a french band for a change but WTF is this? Their front woman Chaos Heidi (what a name) sounds like Daisy Duck with leather stockings, the guitars are barely noticeable and the drums can only double bass.
    No wonder, that France is not exactly the most important metal scene.

    But listen for yourself, or better do your ears something good and ignored my post, what 90% of you are going to do anyway.

    ASYLUM PYRE - The Frozen Will

    Posted 1 year ago #
  15. Avatar Image

    ---

    Ambeon - Ashes

    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Avatar Image

    JPS

    Posted 1 year ago #
  17. whilst on my way to shop for beer, soda and ice cream I heard this little joint on the radio

    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. wow, found on reddit

    http://witchripper.bandcamp.com/

    The production values are not the best, but it that is not bad

    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. I think I listened to this group before they brought her in on vocals. Interesting change of pace.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  20. Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.